2021 2nd Generation Honda Vezel / HR-V

Carbon82

@Acegabz 

On 7/2/2021 at 8:25 PM, Acegabz said:

@Kopites I think a fairer comparison is the Vezel play spec where you get all the bells and whistles (e.g. sunroof) at 140k. And at that price point I rather go for a Tucson..

Went to quite a few PIs and they mentioned they most likely only bring in Petrol G and the Hybrid X variant. Z and Play will not be bringing in unless special indent I believe.

14 minutes ago, Acegabz said:

Initial pricing is out too. Not sure about the specs though.

Don't keep us in suspense bro, how much?

4 minutes ago, therock said:

Thanks 

not bad considering how high is the coe now..

ves b for the petrol version ?

No mentioned which ves. Test drive only available from Jan next year

Hybrid should be entitled to 15k rebate? 

And yet selling 30k above normal car. Hydrid hardware so ex huh. 

Go green = money burnt. 

• Praise 1

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Hybrid should be entitled to 15k rebate? 

And yet selling 30k above normal car. Hydrid hardware so ex huh. 

Go green = money burnt. 

This is one thing I nvr understand. Dunno why hybrid is always much more expensive than its petrol version for the same car? Got rebates but more expensive? How to be a green country? More like a tax country for greener technology. 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Daniu82 said:

This is one thing I nvr understand. Dunno why hybrid is always much more expensive than its petrol version for the same car? Got rebates but more expensive? How to be a green country? More like a tax country for greener technology. 

While I understood hybrid system cost more and hence there are rebates to offset it, but in the end it still is  exorbitantly high!!

What rebates, where's the rebate?? 

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Daniu82 said:

Well, our country did build a entire island, although small, to refining oil. so...

9 hours ago, charsiewfan said:

109,999 for petrol. 130,999 for the hybrid. 

If you go sgcarmart look at the list of PIs offering the 2 rides, the price is not so high lah. Petrol G variant selling for $10xk while X variant selling for $12xk. Higher spec hybrid Z variant then is $13xk. If the basic G and X has a difference of $20k, it is more palatable since the COE difference is already $12.5k. How much the individual PI is returning the $15k rebate is up to them lor, if can get $7.5k back upfront is good already thus making the difference of $20k.

1 hour ago, Heartlander said:

If you go sgcarmart look at the list of PIs offering the 2 rides, the price is not so high lah. Petrol G variant selling for $10xk while X variant selling for $12xk. Higher spec hybrid Z variant then is $13xk. If the basic G and X has a difference of $20k, it is more palatable since the COE difference is already $12.5k. How much the individual PI is returning the $15k rebate is up to them lor, if can get $7.5k back upfront is good already thus making the difference of $20k.

Personally, I won't go for a PI if the savings are so small.

Eg, if the PI petrol version saves only a few thousand, I'll stick with the Kah version, especially since it's new. Remember that the current version needed some recalls and fixes and not all PI cars were fixed... 

That's my opinion..

• Praise 3

30 minutes ago, therock said:

Personally, I won't go for a PI if the savings are so small.

Eg, if the PI petrol version saves only a few thousand, I'll stick with the Kah version, especially since it's new. Remember that the current version needed some recalls and fixes and not all PI cars were fixed... 

That's my opinion..

Fully agree. The new HRV pricing out already? Kah Motor has really learnt the lesson to act so fast this time round.