2021 2nd Generation Honda Vezel / HR-V

Carbon82

8 hours ago, Spring said:

I saw the price is $129k? Madness pricing though it's a hybrid with Honda Sensing. How to sell at the price?

Should be yaris price range?

8 hours ago, Spring said:

I saw the price is $129k? Madness pricing though it's a hybrid with Honda Sensing. How to sell at the price?

Btw I brought my vezel 102k back in April 2016. 

Harris newly facelift launch then was around 125k range. 

The HRV was priced at 125k before, when COE was around 60k..

And IMO, it's a bigger car compared to the Yaris Cross, but first movers tend to pay more..

(edited)
17 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

looks like the new vezel hasn't generated much interests.... Vezel is no longer our national car? 

Unlike Lion City Rental (Uber) with the 1st gen Vezel, I dont think Grab and Go-jek will be placing bulk fleet orders for the new Vezel, considering the current pandamic. 

Edited by Ceecookie
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

so may i know buy from Kah or PI better?

as in

1. connection of Honda Connect to handphone (does it works even buying from PI?)

2. language of Honda Connect (since PI from direct JP, last vezel cant change the language to english)

3. updating of Honda Connect ?

anybody knows if Kah going to bring in from where? (do they manufacture in Thailand?)

if so, what will be the specification like?

TIA, if anyone knows

3 hours ago, Tlks said:

Very nice face-lift. But at 129k, I don't think I will consider it. 

It’s not a facelift, it’s an all new model ie new generation Vezel.

• Praise 5

5 hours ago, LinkAng said:

so may i know buy from Kah or PI better?

as in

1. connection of Honda Connect to handphone (does it works even buying from PI?)

2. language of Honda Connect (since PI from direct JP, last vezel cant change the language to english)

3. updating of Honda Connect ?

anybody knows if Kah going to bring in from where? (do they manufacture in Thailand?)

if so, what will be the specification like?

TIA, if anyone knows

PI better.

kah motor specs always lose to PI and price more expensive

7 hours ago, Tlks said:

Very nice face-lift. But at 129k, I don't think I will consider it. 

This price is for cheapest hybrid variant X right? Total got 1 petrol (G) and 3 hybrid variants (X, Z, Play). Z variant is the model to get as it has most features as default. If want cheaper, get the petrol variant, about $107k. Seriously considering the petrol variant, but the power available seems lower than the predecessor petrol variant. The design and quality of this new car seems to be much higher than before. And Japan selling so well that the preorder quantity is like 6 times over booked, and delivery for new order now lined up to next year already. Sure to be another hit.

17 minutes ago, Tlks said:

@Heartlander oh where did u source for these information? Sgcarmart shows 129k. I guess must be for the hybrid one? 

The petrol G variant:  https://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=12892

The X, Z, Play hybrid  variants: https://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=12887

To see the prices from the various PI, just click on the "Full List of Dealers" button where you will see the variants carried by the PIs and the pricing. 

If you keen to check out the japan Honda Vezel website: https://www.honda.co.jp/VEZEL/webcatalog/type/type/

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2