2021 2nd Generation Honda Vezel / HR-V

Carbon82

3 minutes ago, MrJ said:

Still t.beam setup. Still uncomfortable as F. 

Have you tried it bro? 

↡ Advertisement

On 7/25/2021 at 5:04 PM, Hamburger said:

While I understood hybrid system cost more and hence there are rebates to offset it, but in the end it still is  exorbitantly high!!

What rebates, where's the rebate?? 

Most rebates are pocketed by the dealers.
Especially PIs. ://

@DOBIEMKZ 

Like the the balcony, patio of newer housing that grew in proportion compared to the older ones, , no savings were passed on to home buyer. 

The garment system are simply there to be abused. 

• Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

@DOBIEMKZ 

Like the the balcony, patio of newer housing that grew in proportion compared to the older ones, , no savings were passed on to home buyer. 

The garment system are simply there to be abused. 

Likewise for those newer private developments/condominiums oversized aircon ledges.

Those aircon ledges size is included into the unit floor area which house buyers have to pay to developers!

Some projects you can see that there are four compressors, one for each aircon unit!

Totally unnecessary and yet developers used the loophole to increase the unit's selling price!

Would have been better if some space is being internal instead for better use. ://

• Shocked 1

Went to sit in one today. Must say it is a huge diff from the previous model. 

I like the rear seat. Somehow fit me very well. Longer seat means my thick thighs are better supported and the head rest is just at my height. 

That said, only sat inside. Din go for a test drive. 

• Praise 1

On 7/31/2021 at 1:14 PM, MrJ said:

Still t.beam setup. Still uncomfortable as F. 

drove vezel hybrid for 6 months gave me headache everytime i drive

China only EV version of the 3rd Generation HR-V. 

honda-hr-v-electric-version-cn.jpg

The HR-V has actually spawned EV versions before in China, from joint ventures with Chinese partners, but this new unit will be based on the latest generation Vezel / HR-V introduced internationally recently. It looks a tad different than the regular hybrid model as it features a largely closed-off front grille with the charging port behind the Honda logo. A product of Dongfeng Honda, it appears to go by the name of e:NS1 judging by the badge on the right side of the tailgate. The clear taillights and "HONDA" lettering instead of the badge also separate it from the standard model.

According to the documentation provided on the MIIT website, the Honda e:NS1 features an electric motor producing 201 horsepower (150 kilowatts), enough for a top speed of 93 mph (150 km/h). It gets the necessary juice from a 68.8-kWh battery pack in a vehicle that rides on 18-inch wheels and weighs a rather substantial 2,108 kg.

• Praise 6

Internal Moderator
11 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

China only EV version of the 3rd Generation HR-V. 

The HR-V has actually spawned EV versions before in China, from joint ventures with Chinese partners, but this new unit will be based on the latest generation Vezel / HR-V introduced internationally recently. It looks a tad different than the regular hybrid model as it features a largely closed-off front grille with the charging port behind the Honda logo. A product of Dongfeng Honda, it appears to go by the name of e:NS1 judging by the badge on the right side of the tailgate. The clear taillights and "HONDA" lettering instead of the badge also separate it from the standard model.

According to the documentation provided on the MIIT website, the Honda e:NS1 features an electric motor producing 201 horsepower (150 kilowatts), enough for a top speed of 93 mph (150 km/h). It gets the necessary juice from a 68.8-kWh battery pack in a vehicle that rides on 18-inch wheels and weighs a rather substantial 2,108 kg.

look decent leh. 🤩

• Praise 1

On 10/21/2021 at 12:16 PM, therock said:

Saw the car in the flesh on the road today.. nice lines 

I really hope it’s more stable than the older one though.. 🤔 

probably still as uncomfortable since using the same torsion beam

will headache  🤢

Just collected my Meteoroid Grey Vezel a few days back and I've clocked around 500km so far so this is probably still my honeymoon period. Everything feels a notch better than the previous gen - especially with its more premium exterior design (subjective I know), slightly better fuel economy, new air-con design - while retaining the key features (leg space, magic seats etc.) that made the predecessor model the national car. 

Only major complaint is the rear passenger headroom and the slightly taller rear middle seat. I'm 1.85m and sitting upright at the back means my head is in contact with the roof. Luckily there is more than sufficient rear legroom to sit in a slouched position but this won't be the most comfortable or ideal sitting position for longer journeys.

Oh and I booked the car in end Jul but waited 3 months to finally collect it as well 😰

• Praise 4

Internal Moderator
5 hours ago, KJM92 said:

Just collected my Meteoroid Grey Vezel a few days back and I've clocked around 500km so far so this is probably still my honeymoon period. Everything feels a notch better than the previous gen - especially with its more premium exterior design (subjective I know), slightly better fuel economy, new air-con design - while retaining the key features (leg space, magic seats etc.) that made the predecessor model the national car. 

Only major complaint is the rear passenger headroom and the slightly taller rear middle seat. I'm 1.85m and sitting upright at the back means my head is in contact with the roof. Luckily there is more than sufficient rear legroom to sit in a slouched position but this won't be the most comfortable or ideal sitting position for longer journeys.

Oh and I booked the car in end Jul but waited 3 months to finally collect it as well 😰

the rear have this issue because the vezel adopted a coupe-like design with a sloping roofline. Just to make the car look for sporty. But don't worry lah. You will be 99% on the driver seat. Just ferry ppl that is not as tall as you lor. hahaha.

Anyway, congrats on your new ride~!

• Haha! 2

On 10/29/2021 at 3:42 AM, KJM92 said:

congrats! still will headache when driving or not

↡ Advertisement