Baby Maybach

Carbon82

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Superb LWB is about 4.8+m, it is in fact shorter that the normal e class which is about 4.9+m,  that explains why you have no problem. The 7 and S LWB are close to 5.3m with a few mm  wider, making them difficult in maneuvering car parks and  fitting into parking lots.

The LWB is near impossible to be parked into parallel parking lots because of their lengths. My friend swap his 7 LWB to a 5 because his daughter scratched the left side badly against pillar when making turn in a car park😆😆

Because thats diff level. My superb is lwb version of passat. Even e class lwb will still below 5m. 

While s class 7er and a8 really damn long. Its a limousine ald. Even if the swb version, its ald 5.1-5.2m for these cars. 

Used to drive 7er and a8. Scratched my 7er against wall pillar once when rushing out of a parking lot. U turn also need to take wider radius esp u turn into 2 lane road. parallel parking worst, u cant find smaller gap e.g car behind touch the parking line. Park at old building carpark, very narrow and hard to open door, worry ppl will make a dent on ur door. Worse wherever u park ur head will stick out. Those with narrow driveway carpark will be dangerous. 

thats why Rolls Royce introduced Ghost in 2009 as phantom too long and not practical for city driving

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

I just realized that the pre-facelift E-Class LWB is even more "Maybach-ish"...

mercedes-benz_e_320_l_exclusive_line_4ma

mercedes-maybach_s_650_31.jpg

mercedes-maybach_s_650_95.jpg

Looks really chio, they should start selling it globally

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1