COE Bidding – 1st Round of October 2020

Carbon82

6 hours ago, Terence2112 said:

It’s the vested interest of the SE to tell you that. Getting rid of old stock. 

SEs will say everything including sun rising from the West.

↡ Advertisement

13 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Yeah the classic is the basic model. Elegance and Astina are the more up there models.

Its almost 10k more expensive than when COE was 33k prior to the 35k COE.

Been ask to top up for the next 2 bidding, guess how much they ask me to top up... 1k😑... I am ok to top up but was thinking, what is 1k to them compare to the profit margin they earn🤦‍♂... I think my SE also feel paiseh to call me, the management really focus too much on their profit margin, die die cannot earn less...

• Praise 1

39 minutes ago, Shaunchan85 said:

Been ask to top up for the next 2 bidding, guess how much they ask me to top up... 1k😑... I am ok to top up but was thinking, what is 1k to them compare to the profit margin they earn🤦‍♂... I think my SE also feel paiseh to call me, the management really focus too much on their profit margin, die die cannot earn less...

Come tell us which AD is this?

18 minutes ago, Shaunchan85 said:

TEK

Don't know if u went in when COE was lower, now they having some online sales (promo code is mazda10) so maybe u can ask them to refund your deposit then u go in again on hopefully a better package and G COE?

20201015_224217.jpg

Edited by yellowshaun

5 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

Don't know if u went in when COE was lower, now they having some online sales (promo code is mazda10) so maybe u can ask them to refund your deposit then u go in again on hopefully a better package and G COE?

20201015_224217.jpg

I went in when coe at 33k, not that much different from now, and the price they offer me was much lower then now... See next week how's the bidding loh. .. 

4 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Now they realise topup so effective might as well ask. No one listen to common sense only listen to guncheong spider

I say i can top up, but i want guarantee on next bid, if not no point... 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Shaunchan85 said:

https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/dam/onemotoring/Buying/Car_Cost_Update/Car_Cost_Update.pdf - nah u curious about their profit margin right, here is a guide =D

10 minutes ago, Shaunchan85 said:

My was 90888 for Mazda 3 Elegance

Ooooh nice price!

15 minutes ago, Shaunchan85 said:

My was 90888 for Mazda 3 Elegance

wow, that's a really good price, grats! hope you get it with next week's bidding!