COE Bidding – 1st Round of October 2020

Carbon82

1 hour ago, james1055 said:

Agree with you, they want to take in as much sales as they can for the deposit then slowly let yout wait for 6 bid NG.

Iirc Audi agent has been saying that they secure on 1st bid

52 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

Is there a chance they will sell your used car but never secure COE for you if u don't top up...

No, for my case, after they secure COE, then they prepare a purchase agreement for me to sell my old car to them.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

any one visited showroom lately? crowed? or more salesmen than customer? 

I haven't visited showroom lately, but I know some friends who have bought cars after covid CB and still haven't got their cars.. into their second or third bid this round. ☺️

18 minutes ago, fatmond said:

KMC is crowed.. not sure about the rest..

Kmc is crowded due to new launched of avante. Lol.

Turbocharged

one unreliable indicator is by observing the speed of this thread

so far, it's quite slow, so COE should drop today 😂

• Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, Scion said:

one unreliable indicator is by observing the speed of this thread

so far, it's quite slow, so COE should drop today 😂

hahaha gone were the days where we have many CB buyers coming here to chit chat, most had gotten their car and moved on. 

SE told my colleague the market is very quiet, so far he only have 1-2 sales this month ..

hope it crash to 30k..

good luck to those waiting for COE...

Edited by fatmond

17 minutes ago, fatmond said:

hahaha gone were the days where we have many CB buyers coming here to chit chat, most had gotten their car and moved on. 

SE told my colleague the market is very quiet, so far he only have 1-2 sales this month ..

hope it crash to 30k..

Market is quiet? But how come coe went up le? Lol. Anyway, even gotten car liao still come here to chit chat one mah. [:p]

• Praise 1

19 minutes ago, fatmond said:

hope it crash to 30k..

The SE from conti or asian car company ah?

30 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Market is quiet? But how come coe went up le? Lol. Anyway, even gotten car liao still come here to chit chat one mah. [:p]

quite this sales cycle as compare to July-Sep period

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

So many that I had to buy more biscuits although it's mostly eaten by just one customer.

A soon to be city owner.

😁

As your biscuit and coffee supplier, sad that you will be buying less soon :grin:

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, fatmond said:

hope it crash to 30k..

Which dealer is the SE from? I am also wondering if the COE will drop further today given that most of the people who want to get cars would have gotten them. Also perhaps most ADs would have chiong sales during Jul-Sep period already..

quite hard to drop today..quite abit of car sales went around over the past 1 to 2weeks by various ADs
just saw my PI put in a bid abv 35k

Edited by Bry_2004