COE Bidding – 1st Round of October 2020

Carbon82

6 minutes ago, Snowboardjunkie said:

Hello bros, first time buyer here so just wanna confirm from your experiences. The current reserve price is the amount my PI bid for me? And if higher than the current coe price, does it mean the coe is secured?

Yes. To be safe look under bid status.  Should show accepted.  Just in case you mix the numbers up.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Snowboardjunkie said:

Hello bros, first time buyer here so just wanna confirm from your experiences. The current reserve price is the amount my PI bid for me? And if higher than the current coe price, does it mean the coe is secured?

Yes to both.

15 minutes ago, Snowboardjunkie said:

Congrats, You can get COE and your new car coming.

17 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I got my COE.  Plus car is ready.  Tomorrow SE will arrange the delivery date.

@Jamesc  I have  never seen any SE or AD work so fast to deliver a car before  :D

Are they running out of biscuits already?  It's ok.  I will take from KMC.

Congrats and that is very fast to get a new car.

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, BobbyTan_74287 said:

Congrats and that is very fast to get a new car.

I only signed last friday.  I am half joking when I say @Jamesc must have pulled strings  :D

unless Kah motor really don't play around.  KMC made me wait two bids, then I top up then third bid successful

• Praise 1

21 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

@Jamesc  I have  never seen any SE or AD work so fast to deliver a car before  :D

Kmc thought they can promote the new avante to ask you consider to change?! 😂

30 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Wow Ho! 

Congrats! 

New Car coming!

• Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Snowboardjunkie said:

Thanks! Was on a 8 bids G package and my PI didn't submit any bid for the past 6 bids. Pleasant surprise when I checked at 4pm, they submitted a bid at 15:56

So they secure it?

According to the experienced participants of this thread, it ticks both boxes of current reserve price higher than the current coe price and bid status being accepted. So I hope it is indeed secured! Still waiting for my SE to contact me tho, that will be the only way to really confirm

2 minutes ago, Snowboardjunkie said:

According to the experienced participants of this thread, it ticks both boxes of current reserve price higher than the current coe price and bid status being accepted. So I hope it is indeed secured! Still waiting for my SE to contact me tho, that will be the only way to really confirm

Actually why don't you call the SE? Not sure how PI work.  AD usually call when got update even if its bid not successful.  Maybe PI wait for everything to be settled before they call you and you are here waiting waiting....

5 minutes ago, Snowboardjunkie said:

Oh don't worry then! They got it you got it!

Congrats!

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

Is KM in a hurry to register the car so as to include the sale? Mine not from KM but I remember my AD was quite in a hurry to register the sale too. Signed Tuesday, bidded Wednesday and secured COE, collected car like 2 weeks later. I figured that they wanted to report the numbers to their parent back then...

1 minute ago, mistedframe said:

Is KM in a hurry to register the car so as to include the sale? Mine not from KM but I remember my AD was quite in a hurry to register the sale too. Signed Tuesday, bidded Wednesday and secured COE, collected car like 2 weeks later. I figured that they wanted to report the numbers to their parent back then...

Doubt so.  It's a new model.  And it was last minute availability so don't think so.

But it was on sale and the price was lower than what it was when COE was $33k. So maybe there is worry that COE will go up and I locked in price liao.  So maybe the rush is there. 

8 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Doubt so.  It's a new model.  And it was last minute availability so don't think so.

But it was on sale and the price was lower than what it was when COE was $33k. So maybe there is worry that COE will go up and I locked in price liao.  So maybe the rush is there. 

What car? 

↡ Advertisement