COE Bidding – 1st Round of October 2020

Carbon82

3 hours ago, andrewpks said:

it a G COE . According to SE stock already here....😯

Ah since it's G COE dont worry about going thru the refund deposit saga. Your friend dont dare to tekan the SE and find out the reason ah?

↡ Advertisement

3 hours ago, mistedframe said:

Possible to share which AD is this? If ready stock and G-COE, could be due to margin that they want to wait till Nov to bid..

I think you are right, could be due to they want to maximise margin that they want to wait till Nov to bid

1 hour ago, yellowshaun said:

Ah since it's G COE dont worry about going thru the refund deposit saga. Your friend dont dare to tekan the SE and find out the reason ah?

SE said will bid next month😴, I think most people are expecting cat B COE to soften in Nov, lets see whether this will come true

9 minutes ago, andrewpks said:

SE said will bid next month😴, I think most people are expecting cat B COE to soften in Nov, lets see whether this will come true

They have been saying that since COE bidding resume after CB. Maybe you should wait till JSS comes to a complete stop and then try again🤣

Edited by Ginyu
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Eh how did your bid go ah did TEK secure or preferred to refund you?

Still Can't get, I told my SE that i want to cancel the deal, he say will talk to his boss and get back to me... Really waste a lot of time 😑

11 minutes ago, Shaunchan85 said:

Still Can't get, I told my SE that i want to cancel the deal, he say will talk to his boss and get back to me... Really waste a lot of time 😑

Sorry to hear that... Go get the 110k audi a3 lor if the offer still on, if I recall correctly same price range as the mazda 3 elegance now... Or patronise a reputable PI that doesn't play games. Eg. Cartimes with 1 bid G COE, can intro u to my zai SE there, who helped me decide between the vios, mazda 2 and jazz... :)

Do be sure to post your experience in the mazda 3 thread...

22 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

Sorry to hear that... Go get the 110k audi a3 lor if the offer still on, if I recall correctly same price range as the mazda 3 elegance now... Or patronise a reputable PI that doesn't play games. Eg. Cartimes with 1 bid G COE, can intro u to my zai SE there, who helped me decide between the vios, mazda 2 and jazz... 🙂

Do be sure to post your experience in the mazda 3 thread...

I used to drive the A3 in the pass 😁... 

Now waiting for my SE to reply see they allow to cancel early anot first, after that should be looking for a used car liao, cos i already sold off my car, can't wait anymore... Anyway thanks 🙂

57 minutes ago, Shaunchan85 said:

Did you topup 1k? Maybe worth giving in abit if they doesn't allow cancellation but make sure the bid count doesn't reset 

10 minutes ago, fatmond said:

Did you topup 1k? Maybe worth giving in abit if they doesn't allow cancellation but make sure the bid count doesn't reset 

he said before top up also no use cause they dont want to give him upgrade to G bid...

5 minutes ago, fatmond said:

Yes, already top up as per request from them, but still can't get, that's why feel disappointed, another guy I know from the fourm here, yesterday was his last bid, TEK never ask his top up, end up also can't get, and he is waiting for refund now, he feel unhappy also, so cannot expect they will bid high for you in the last bid, they will not do that... 

31 minutes ago, Shaunchan85 said:

Yes, already top up as per request from them, but still can't get, that's why feel disappointed, another guy I know from the fourm here, yesterday was his last bid, TEK never ask his top up, end up also can't get, and he is waiting for refund now, he feel unhappy also, so cannot expect they will bid high for you in the last bid, they will not do that... 

How much did they bid this round? 

Edited by fatmond

5 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

Wah lau a few k difference only to get...

1k+ they also don't willing to pay, they focus too much on their profit margin liao, die die cannot earn less... 

1 hour ago, Shaunchan85 said:

1k+ they also don't willing to pay, they focus too much on their profit margin liao, die die cannot earn less... 

I think you have good chance of getting it on next bid since 36k is quite close to current COE, cat A quota increases from 910 to about 960.

There's chance Cat A might drop slightly.. 

Ya lo, the Cat A quota for next month nov to jan is increased from 910 to 960,  but why some said is deceased? Can expert verify. Thank