COE Bidding – 1st Round of October 2020

Carbon82

1 hour ago, Lotr said:

Haven't finish 6 bids and dealer return the deposit? Really strange situation

Yes, don't know what are they doing, anyway just get back my deposit and move on to other car loh...

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Shaunchan85 said:

No need liao, they already cancel the deal, which mean they also know can't get, that's why willing to cancel, go down later to sign the documents, and go look for user car on the weekend... 

So which car are you planning to look?

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So which car are you planning to look?

Actually that was also a question for myself 😂, if japanese car will go for Vezel, if not wanna try the A class... 

35 minutes ago, Shaunchan85 said:

My is TEK

I never liked TEK.  They look at me and talk to me like I have no money.  And I haven't even tried their coffee..

• Haha! 3

6 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I never liked TEK.  They look at me and talk to me like I have no money.  And I haven't even tried their coffee..

They must have heard abt you from their friends at KM.

They locked up the coffee machine.

🤣

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

55 minutes ago, Shaunchan85 said:

Yes, don't know what are they doing, anyway just get back my deposit and move on to other car loh...

I suggest to get a new car from a PI.  Their prices are still reasonable and probably comparable to the Covid-19 price you got.  However, the car model will be different.

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, Yap88 said:

Ya lo, the Cat A quota for next month nov to jan is increased from 910 to 960,  but why some said is deceased? Can expert verify. Thank 

On normal situation, lta will release 3 months COE quota and they will be equally distributed into 6 bids

Due to Circuit breaker, LTA release the 3 months non bidding COEs over 1 year, the first 3 months has higher quota and the rest will be distributed equally over 9 months

Aug-sep have 1000+ quota per bid and Oct have 910 quota per bid.

If compare Average quotas for 3 months, cat A drops, if compare oct to nov-jan, cat A increases by 50-60... If 910 quota and COE is at 36-37k, good chance it might slight a bit when it's 960+ quotas

Edited by fatmond

33 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

How about biscuits?

• Shocked 1

27 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

🤣

That's why didn't get the sales when he eventually buy. 😂

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

32 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I also have no good impression of TEK. That time went to see their newly launched mazda 3, all SE looks so stuck up. And finally one SE came attend to me and he asked me one question, are you going to book a car today, then i told him dont think so and he straight away ask me to entertain myself while he go entertain other customers. [:|]

• Shocked 3

29 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

🤣

And also double locked the biscuits cabinet. [laugh]

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

57 minutes ago, Shaunchan85 said:

Actually that was also a question for myself 😂, if japanese car will go for Vezel, if not wanna try the A class... 

Vezel? Why didnt consider get HRV from KAH? Can get Philipkee to kai siao his SE to you, i am sure you can get your car one. Lol.

Edited by 13177

6 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

How about biscuits?

Already double and triple lock the biscuits container by them liao. No chance for him to get access. Lol.