COE Bidding – 1st Round of October 2020

Carbon82

3 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

It's G bid and delivery after the upcoming COE date. From what I understand, they dont play games one - like take their time to bid or deliver etc etc.

Good then. Scare those PI who play games one. Say give you 1 G bid but never say when they will bid the coe. Lol.

↡ Advertisement

7 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I just saw the news. It seems economy is up quarter in quarter...

I know it should be up cos last quarter was circuit breaker.

I only want to know if COE is going UP :D

But coe quota is going up from Nov 20 to Jan 21 but for Cat B i think. So coe by right should not continue go up?! Lol.

Just now, 13177 said:

But coe quota is going up from Nov 20 to Jan 21 but for Cat B i think. So coe by right should not continue go up?! Lol.

I only concerned cat A......  I not rich like @Throttle2

:D

• Haha! 2

13 hours ago, ferrytales said:

OK la vincar, cars&kopi seem quite popular and stable. 

ya seem..... who knows. the big Hin Leong was deemed too big to fall. look where it is now.

doesn't mean if it is big, it won't fall. it will just fall that much harder.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Shocked 1

28 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Good then. Scare those PI who play games one. Say give you 1 G bid but never say when they will bid the coe. Lol.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they need to say when they bid. 

If 1 bid guaranteed, it will be the next bid. Or if not in time cos you purchase on the Mon and Tues of the week COE bidding, at most the next one.

It doesn't make sense if never bid not counted as 1 bid. Have you heard of any so far that if didn't submit bid not counted? Or G 1 bid but they keep dragging?

28 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Maybe hard to say, cos even though the quota goes up, the quota from CB rollover goes down. So nett off about the same?

Not sure here, didn't look at the numbers. Can anyone confirm?

But even if that's the case I don't think will go up ba? Should have slight decrease?

13 hours ago, ferrytales said:

OK la vincar, cars&kopi seem quite popular and stable. 

13 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

I think car times and their 1 bid G COE policy not bad also. They don't waste customer's time with 6 bid NG unlike some big ADs and play the top up game...

Yup so far Vincar, CarTimes and Richburg are the better ones.

Just now, ferrytales said:

you see the showroom of cars&coffee at carros sibei swee, i wonder how much $$ they have whether its loan or cash. kaching kaching.

Usually I will be wary of newer players especially if the price is too attractive. 

2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

ya seem..... who knows. the big Hin Leong was deemed too big to fall. look where it is now.

doesn't mean if it is big, it won't fall. it will just fall that much harder.

That's true ah... Like for example I thought smoove was the most steady of the short term rental companies cause they even put BMWs for lease, but sadly it died before tribecar, which I felt was a much more louya offering :'(

7 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

Maybe hard to say, cos even though the quota goes up, the quota from CB rollover goes down. So nett off about the same?

Not sure here, didn't look at the numbers. Can anyone confirm?

But even if that's the case I don't think will go up ba? Should have slight decrease?

The average went down, from aug and sept was 1034 and oct is slightly above 900

Nov - jan is 960/bidding, 30 lower than the initial market estimation

• Praise 1

If the demands continue to hover around 1.2k bids, changes are it will correct lower, if demands increase then say goodbye to 85k honda city dreams.. 

8 hours ago, Philipkee said:

I only concerned cat A......  I not rich like @Throttle2

:D

Hear say avente is selling like hot cake, last weekend sold 200 units... Pray hard this weekend no sales at all, if not, GG

• Praise 1

15 hours ago, fatmond said:

Hear say avente is selling like hot cake, last weekend sold 200 units... Pray hard this weekend no sales at all, if not, GG

But hearsay not as good as it’s preceding model.. 

15 hours ago, fatmond said:

The new avante overall design and features not bad la, surely can sell like hot cake. If they later lower their price further, can even sell more.

16 hours ago, fatmond said:

Must be kidding...whole industry picked up just 600 new bookings last round n by this reference, a third goes to Avente🙄? Possible if they are giving them away...

47 minutes ago, Bensky said:

Must be kidding...whole industry picked up just 600 new bookings last round n by this reference, a third goes to Avente🙄? Possible if they are giving them away...

Sales talk by Hyundai SE, she say i listen, that's why its hear say..  but what I'm sure is they sold off last 7 units of 2019 avente s in just 4hours.. the showroom have consistent crowds viewing CN7, someone mentioned in CN7 thread he waited 2hrs for his SE at 5pm...

51 minutes ago, Bensky said:

Out of curiosity, where do you get the 600 figures? Sept 2nd bid received deducting oct 1st bid??

↡ Advertisement