COE Bidding – 1st Round of October 2020

Carbon82

15 hours ago, Shaunchan85 said:

Hopefully 

Wish you good luck as Cat A COE may come down again this round. Most Conti or Luxury brand are on Cat B and so would not affect Cat A COE, I guess.

↡ Advertisement

14 hours ago, james1055 said:

Hahaha...  You can read my mind. I was about to mentioned this when I saw it on FB, but the price all over $100k.

But the price for the a1 hor, is lower or almost same as the used 1-2 years old A1 man, not sure is it the used cars are how overpriced but I haven’t seen such good discounts before!

20 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

But the price for the a1 hor, is lower or almost same as the used 1-2 years old A1 man, not sure is it the used cars are how overpriced but I haven’t seen such good discounts before!

maybe 1-2 years ago COE is higher.  also AD might be giving better discounts due the 10.10 promo.

19 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

1 year ago COE was ~10k lower right?

not 100% sure but you might be right.  I was thinking of CAT B 😅 

Suddenly my SE tell me maybe got shipment with extra car of my preferred colour that is unallocated coming in.  So if my COE bid is successful might get the car earlier like in Nov.  So this COE bid is suddenly very exciting for me...

• Praise 8

2 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

1 year ago COE was ~10k lower right?

oct 2019 cat b coe was 41K+, around 1K higher than now😀... seems like agents are giving more aggressive discounts compared to last year, guess they hv to meet the numbers for this year, hence more discounts to move the cars😎

12 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Suddenly my SE tell me maybe got shipment with extra car of my preferred colour that is unallocated coming in.  So if my COE bid is successful might get the car earlier like in Nov.  So this COE bid is suddenly very exciting for me...

Congrats ha ha!

2 hours ago, Philipkee said:

am happy for you, finally getting your city soon but one less internal joke around (it's like all the regulars know you're aiming for city) 🤣

lets pray the COE continue to soften or at least maintain and everyone here their get COE

HUAT!

• Haha! 2

this time round there we quite a bit of car sales going on..would be interesting to see how the bid play out..a further fall seems unlikely...
unless most of the ADs adopt a wait and see approach till november..they have 6 bids to play with anyway

7 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Best of luck 🤞 

• Praise 3

On 10/19/2020 at 11:00 AM, yellowshaun said:

What i understand is for those prices for Audi, there is no solar film, no dashcam, no free servicing and it's compulsory you trade in (regardless the price they quote), take maximum finance with them and take insurance with them. 

That was what I read from another thread. 

That is true.  In addition, PA does not bring in variants with the safety features like lane change, collision detection and parking assistance. Some of these features come as standard in other brands but are options with the local Audi models with the exception of the larger models like the A6 and above. 

2 hours ago, berry64694 said:

What i understand is for those prices for Audi, there is no solar film, no dashcam, no free servicing and it's compulsory you trade in (regardless the price they quote), take maximum finance with them and take insurance with them. 

Get the quote from them first on your trade in car before deciding. Then you decide if it's worth it?

Sometimes despite all these conditions still ok one. Really depend

2 hours ago, cyeogh said:

That is true.  In addition, PA does not bring in variants with the safety features like lane change, collision detection and parking assistance. Some of these features come as standard in other brands but are options with the local Audi models with the exception of the larger models like the A6 and above. 

Need to lower OMV to bring down selling price yet maintain healthy margins.

Some people may not want those features also.

4 hours ago, berry64694 said:

They will try different strategies to attract attract different customers

1 hour ago, Lotr said:

They will try different strategies to attract attract different customers

Agree with you, they want to take in as much sales as they can for the deposit then slowly let yout wait for 6 bid NG.

50 minutes ago, james1055 said:

Agree with you, they want to take in as much sales as they can for the deposit then slowly let yout wait for 6 bid NG.

Is there a chance they will sell your used car but never secure COE for you if u don't top up...

↡ Advertisement