Car sharing - Shariot

Jonpaul0104

Neutral Newbie

i just book 2 times today , their cars were quite clean but mileage abit high. the customer chat reply was quite fast i also thought it was bots but bots english so lousy ?😂. i think they are confirm not local cso

↡ Advertisement

After putting the $100 deposit dont know later can get it back or not? Wait this car sharing is like last time those bicycle sharing, cannot get back deposit after they announced closed down!? 😅

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
11 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

image.thumb.png.e292a40ce344d1203ca41d6064d3beef.png

Got celebrity endorsement sia.

image.thumb.png.3d9175e1982c89a614f7119fa3e30ec8.png

The price is too good to be true. $1/hr? earn what sia. hahah.

Ah... the digital start-up biz model. Earn no money, burn investor money, hope to flip and exit. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, John23 said:

i just book 2 times today , their cars were quite clean but mileage abit high. the customer chat reply was quite fast i also thought it was bots but bots english so lousy ?😂. i think they are confirm not local cso

take some photos of the car and the parking slot show us next time!

• Praise 1

13 hours ago, John23 said:

Hi Shariot

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

5 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Later like some bike sharing go close down, better rent bluesg, more locations better access

More locations doesnt mean it would not close down hor?! Lol.

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

More locations doesnt mean it would not close down hor?! Lol.

From what i know shariot need to return same place

and shariot is small compared to bluesg. At least bluesg more expensive should be able to make decent profit. Plus their charging facilities open to public too

hey guys - new to this platform and wanted to ask if anyone else have tried Shariot? 

I am in the process of creating an account, but as a non-PR/Singaporean the deposit ($1000) is pretty steep.. not sure whether to trust them with this deposit because of a few observations (as you guys have mentioned, just summarising here): 

- new start-up with no history/review to know it's quality
- no visibility on management (i.e. Linkedin comparison for TribeCar, BlueSG, Car Club shows some employees, but CarLite / Shariot doesn't have a corporate or employee presence)
- T&C is unclear on how the refund process will work (vs TribeCar via Cheque, Car Club via Bank Transfer)

Any suggestions or advice appreciated! 🙂

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, littletreebranch said:

hey guys - new to this platform and wanted to ask if anyone else have tried Shariot? 

I am in the process of creating an account, but as a non-PR/Singaporean the deposit ($1000) is pretty steep.. not sure whether to trust them with this deposit because of a few observations (as you guys have mentioned, just summarising here): 

- new start-up with no history/review to know it's quality
- no visibility on management (i.e. Linkedin comparison for TribeCar, BlueSG, Car Club shows some employees, but CarLite / Shariot doesn't have a corporate or employee presence)
- T&C is unclear on how the refund process will work (vs TribeCar via Cheque, Car Club via Bank Transfer)

Any suggestions or advice appreciated! 🙂

$1000 deposit? Amount too much liao. Wait cannot take back how? 😅 

On 12/25/2020 at 10:54 AM, 13177 said:

$1000 deposit? Amount too much liao. Wait cannot take back how? 😅 

Yeah..

but apparently it’s the same for Tribecar (also $1000 deposit). 

I’m not sure why it’s so high, but my concern is similar to you - scared cannot take back if the company isn’t staying long

↡ Advertisement