Urgent - Please Help to Locate This Missing Person

Carbon82

She is the grandma of my daughter's friend. She was last seen at Queenstown / Dawson area.

Kindly contact 9296 5993 if anyone know the whereabout of this elderly.

Please also help to share this post and information with your friends and family members.

Thanks in advance for the assistance. 

5r3NMRb.jpg

z1dr8dl.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 5

Wow.. last seen 4 Oct.

Singapore has a high percentage of old people. More of such incidents will increase.

I wonder when a special broadcast channel for lost people will be created or if they will implement a ride on the current facial recognition tech big brother is using to track us now to search for our lost people. 

But in all public places must wear mask. hard to spot.

• Praise 2

I would suggest you check with nearby polyclinics, Alexandra Hospital and police station of any news, chances are Mdm Siew may have been spotted during these few days, weather is hot and humid, I'm sure she is easily be spotted w/o a mask, since few days her must be soiled thus no spare . . . just my thought

• Praise 1

A highly mobile dementia person can wander off very far from last seen...usually Samaritan would spot one and refer to police once panic is exhibited...

hope she’s found safe and sooner 

• Praise 5

7 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Better buy Apple Watch or Android watch for  old people Then can track

just set share the account in your phone, you can see where the person is on your google map, i did that to my wife phone before [lipsrsealed]

• Haha! 6

1 minute ago, Jman888 said:

just set share the account in your phone, you can see where the person is on your google map, i did that to my wife phone before [lipsrsealed]

You are old people so you better wear those high tech watch also :XD:

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Meanmachine said:

I would suggest you check with nearby polyclinics, Alexandra Hospital and police station of any news, chances are Mdm Siew may have been spotted during these few days, weather is hot and humid, I'm sure she is easily be spotted w/o a mask, since few days her must be soiled thus no spare . . . just my thought

Thanks. Already get my daughter to check with her friend.

2 hours ago, Mustank said:

Better buy one and put on parents 

50F7918D-A847-46FD-A544-B7EB9631F872.jpeg

Trace together device has no GPS tracking function, so will not be useful for such scenario.

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

A highly mobile dementia person can wander off very far from last seen...usually Samaritan would spot one and refer to police once panic is exhibited...

hope she’s found safe and sooner 

Full agree. I have an ex-colleague who father suffer from dementia. They stayed near to Bedok but for a few time, her father was found in far away places like Tuas, Woodlands and Tiong Bahru.

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

The thing is that many old folks do not bother to bring their phone with them, and my mum is one of them. We scolded here countless time and still she will gave excuses such as I am just going to the coffeeshop down stair for 5 min only, I am doing marketing and difficult to carry a phone along... :pissed-off:

@Nolicense I just learnt that there is a facebook page for posting information of missing people (and someone had already posted the same notice there 2 days ago), but not much response over there.

• Praise 6

59 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Trace together device has no GPS tracking function, so will not be useful for such scenario.

Full agree. I have an ex-colleague who father suffer from dementia. They stayed near to Bedok but for a few time, her father was found in far away places like Tuas, Woodlands and Tiong Bahru.

The thing is that many old folks do not bother to bring their phone with them, and my mum is one of them. We scolded here countless time and still she will gave excuses such as I am just going to the coffeeshop down stair for 5 min only, I am doing marketing and difficult to carry a phone along... :pissed-off:

@Nolicense I just learnt that there is a facebook page for posting information of missing people (and someone had already posted the same notice there 2 days ago), but not much response over there.

That’s why phone trick don’t always work because old people don’t use phone ine

have to tag sometime to their house keys or their favourite bag but have to make Charge the batt Everyday 

for kids, the phone trick will work because the phone is their lord of the ring 

for old people have to find their lord of the ring, then tag it to that item

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 5

3 hours ago, Jman888 said:

wah... sounds good... what is this? iphone or android?

5 hours ago, Jman888 said:

The other way round.

Me wifey always want me to share my location.😬

• Haha! 3

4 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Do your old folks live alone?

Do they have land line?

Try to get those small light phone instead of swipe screen phone. 

Found liao! The girl girl updated on her insta story! What a relief! Than God the ahma is safe and sound, and reunited with loved ones 😍

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8