Urgent - Please Help to Locate This Missing Person

Carbon82

48 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

Found liao! The girl girl updated on her insta story! What a relief! Than God the ahma is safe and sound, and reunited with loved ones 😍

D561CA8B-C5E0-41FC-91BD-3CE0AC07EBA3.jpeg

• Praise 7

5 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

@Nolicense I just learnt that there is a facebook page for posting information of missing people (and someone had already posted the same notice there 2 days ago), but not much response over there.

Oh I see.. that's something at least..

Ironically I don't use facebook. my mobile and laptop just overloaded when go facebook. i gave up going there.. LOL

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Kopites said:

The other way round.

Me wifey always want me to share my location.😬

At KTV with Viet & XMM [gorgeous] also ... [sly]

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15

29 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

At KTV with Viet & XMM [gorgeous] also ... [sly]

Find a ktv locate right next to an eatery. So simple. Hahaha

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

19 hours ago, Windwaver said:

tt-token.svg

Very useful for locating old folks, good idea.

From what I read, this tracetogether token does not captured GPS data and has no Internet connectivity. 

https://support.tracetogether.gov.sg/hc/en-sg/articles/360052536514-How-does-the-TraceTogether-Token-work-and-what-are-its-features-

Like the App, the Token only captures proximity data via Bluetooth technology and does not capture GPS / geolocation data. The encrypted data is kept on the device until the user consents to share it with MOH for contact tracing. The token does not have internet / cellular connectivity. 

16 hours ago, inlinesix said:

D561CA8B-C5E0-41FC-91BD-3CE0AC07EBA3.jpeg

This demonstrated the power of social media. In the old days, family of the missing person can only pinch their hope on our Police, beside going around on feet to track down the person. 

We are so fortunate to be living in such an era. 

• Praise 8

20 hours ago, Atrecord said:

wah... sounds good... what is this? iphone or android?

can be done on both iphone and android phone as it uses google map to trace, just add that person account in your phone (with the person consent) and you can switch account on the google map to see the movement, however, there might be about 15min lag. 

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, SGMCF328 said:

This demonstrated the power of social media. In the old days, family of the missing person can only pinch their hope on our Police, beside going around on feet to track down the person. 

We are so fortunate to be living in such an era. 

That's right, even cops can be out of job now :grin:

• Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Neighbours no detect any foul smell or something and only discovered 2 years later? :o The article got mentioned got a dog, where is the dog?

9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Neighbours no detect any foul smell or something and only discovered 2 years later? :o The article got mentioned got a dog, where is the dog?

this report seems shorter than the one i saw (and i cannot remember where i saw the report earlier) .. dog apparently died too, bones of person and dog found .. neighbour travels much, came back from trip thought there was smell but went off travel again so did not investigate further .. sorry, recalling from memory only ..

• Shocked 2

56 minutes ago, 13177 said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/remains-of-elderly-woman-found-in-flat-more-than-a-year-after-she-was-last-seen

At one point in February, there was also a "weird smell" in the common hallway.

But it was gone weeks later, after the resident returned from another overseas trip.

ST understands that police officers went to the door of the unit in early November, but entered the flat only on Monday, along with condo management staff, who called them that day.

• Shocked 1

12 minutes ago, Tohto said:

The dog will also make noise when it is in hunger.

This condo is so good in sound proved and smell proved.

Maybe neighbours are deaf

• Haha! 1