Urgent - Please Help to Locate This Missing Person

Carbon82

51 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Neighbours probably non local or on short term tenure?

i have not been there but i am told that the typical floor has 4 units .. 2 on each side, side by side, and centre area is the lift lobby ..

this kind of layout means that only your immediate neighbour may notice people going in and out of your unit by the changes in the shoes left outside .. the people from the other two units opposite probably dont wander over to your side .. similar for smell, the immediate neighbour might notice but not the other 2 units .. and this immediate neighbour may be the one travelling ..

the old lady may be very neat and doesnt leave shoes outside so that area is always empty .. no immediate sign something is amiss ..

anyway just speculating, i do not know anything for a fact ..

3 hours ago, Tohto said:

The dog will also make noise when it is in hunger.

This condo is so good in sound proved and smell proved.

Ya, how come no one hear the dog barking? No one staying around that house?

1 hour ago, Mooose said:

i have not been there but i am told that the typical floor has 4 units .. 2 on each side, side by side, and centre area is the lift lobby ..

this kind of layout means that only your immediate neighbour may notice people going in and out of your unit by the changes in the shoes left outside .. the people from the other two units opposite probably dont wander over to your side .. similar for smell, the immediate neighbour might notice but not the other 2 units .. and this immediate neighbour may be the one travelling ..

the old lady may be very neat and doesnt leave shoes outside so that area is always empty .. no immediate sign something is amiss ..

anyway just speculating, i do not know anything for a fact ..

But body rotting smell can be smell by the surrounding neighbours, upstairs and downstairs units, dont think only affect the direct beside unit le?! 

24 minutes ago, 13177 said:

But body rotting smell can be smell by the surrounding neighbours, upstairs and downstairs units, dont think only affect the direct beside unit le?! 

hmm .. i dont know .. maybe window seals very good and all windows and doors closed .. 

or maybe neighbouring units not all occupied? or transient occupiers?

or everybody just mind own business?

https://mustsharenews.com/missing-boy-fernvale/?fbclid=IwAR1jnaRTeT1fW2oBaGL2_HRHsFPu4ByhKnucdiegnxzW_X-j929Ks02OrQo

16-Year-Old Boy Missing Since 3 Feb, Last Seen In School At Fernvale Link

Police Seeks Info On Missing 16-Year-Old Boy, Last Seen Along Fernvale Link

One of a parent’s biggest concerns is the safety of their children.

For one family, their teenage son Matthew Ang has unfortunately been missing for over 24 hours now.

Police is appealing for information from the public about the boy’s whereabouts.

He was last seen in school at Fernvale Link on 3 Feb morning.

Fernvale boy went missing after being told to wait outside general office

According to Matthew’s father, his son – a student at Pei Hwa Secondary School – was told by his teacher to wait outside the general office of the school.

However, he was nowhere to be found soon after.

He was reported missing at 10.55am.

Hope Matthew will return home safe

It has been over 24 hours since Matthew was last accounted for.

We beseech the public to call the police should you have any information about his whereabouts.

Alternatively, you can reach his father Raymond here. We hope he’ll return home safely as soon as possible.

Have news you must share? Get in touch with us via email at [email protected].

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1