About Hair loss and successful example of re-growth

Heartbreakid

Starting this topic because I am suffering from hair loss in my late 30s. There are many advertisements about hair loss treatment but there are no guarantee on the success rate.

I am using laser light treatment for a year now but it doesn't seem to help in regrowth nor those so call shampoo or tonic for scalp on hair thinning. Probably I am slowing down the loss rate instead of regrowing them.

Would like to know if any bros who has the history or currently suffering from hair loss but successfully reverse it and regain their hair re-growth? Please do share your experience. Thank you.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

1) take propecia until you die.

2) there is no cure.

3) many celebrities use fake hair : wang lei, jack neo, yao wen long, etc. 

4) if prince william cannot even save his hair, then nobody can. 

• Praise 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

I have given up.  

I spend time to develop other talents instead. 

With my new talents and skillsets, other people now find me "絕頂" 聰明.

Edited by Albeniz
  • Haha! 1

40 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

Starting this topic because I am suffering from hair loss in my late 30s. There are many advertisements about hair loss treatment but there are no guarantee on the success rate.

I am using laser light treatment for a year now but it doesn't seem to help in regrowth nor those so call shampoo or tonic for scalp on hair thinning. Probably I am slowing down the loss rate instead of regrowing them.

Would like to know if any bros who has the history or currently suffering from hair loss but successfully reverse it and regain their hair re-growth? Please do share your experience. Thank you.

Did you find out the root cause of your hair loss?

Is it hereditary? Means your parents are suffering the same thing.

Is it hormonal?

Is it stress?

It's hard to take the next step if you are not able to find out what is causing it.

35 minutes ago, Zxcvb said:

1) take propecia until you die.

2) there is no cure.

3) many celebrities use fake hair : wang lei, jack neo, yao wen long, etc. 

4) if prince william cannot even save his hair, then nobody can. 

Is true, for centuries there hasn't been a breakthrough for hair loss yet. It is still a mystery.

i suffer the hair loss problem since 20s......tried many different treatments including propecia.......which works well until last year which noticed a noticeable bald patch.....

went on to a premium hair treatment centre (no yunnam) and glad to regain substantial part of my crowning glory.

8 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

I have given up.  

I spend time to develop other talents instead. 

With my new talents and skillsets, other people now find me "絕頂" 聰明.

I have seen many guys embrace it and totally shave bald. Next thing they do is pump iron to train up their physic.

Cos if you are botak and have that beer gut sticking out the look is very old and very the unker. You can easily look 10 years older.

To TS, if it's looks you are worried about the next best thing is to work on your physic.

• Praise 1

Those of you currently on expensive treatment on hair loss.

Would you rather retain your crowning glory or use the money saved to buy a newer / better car    😁

Twincharged
2 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

I have seen many guys embrace it and totally shave bald. Next thing they do is pump iron to train up their physic.

Cos if you are botak and have that beer gut sticking out the look is very old and very the unker. You can easily look 10 years older.

To TS, if it's looks you are worried about the next best thing is to work on your physic.

Screenshot_20201008_111914.jpg

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Did you find out the root cause of your hair loss?

Is it hereditary? Means your parents are suffering the same thing.

Is it hormonal?

Is it stress?

It's hard to take the next step if you are not able to find out what is causing it.

Well, my dad suffered from hair loss too. And I am working on night shifts as well.

I am seeing more hair thinning as in the scalp has just one strand of thin hair instead of those fuller growth area with 3 thick strands. But this thinning is spreading slowing.

5 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

Well, my dad suffered from hair loss too. And I am working on night shifts as well.

I am seeing more hair thinning as in the scalp has just one strand of thin hair instead of those fuller growth area with 3 thick strands. But this thinning is spreading slowing.

My wife's younger bro who is about your age has the same issue. He work life is also based on shift work. His forehead is balding fast.

Sleep unfortunately plays a big part when it comes to body repair and regen.

As for hereditary hair loss there's nothing much can be done.

Supercharged

i'm a successful case 😁

i lost a lot of hair after NS.. and along the way..

with propecia, Minoxidil 5%, aloe vera, currently i have a full crown of healthy hairs .

till no one believes that i had suffered hair loss in my mid 20s.

DHT is the cause of man hair loss, with propecia and minoxidil, it kept the situation under control.

I wash my hair 3 times per day, 1 in the morning, 2 at night (the first wash is to clear the wax/oil/dust during the day, second will be a thorough clean up)

once the hair has dried, i will apply 99% aloe vera along with minoxidil, this help to maintain the scrap PH level.

try it, it really works.

I'm using the Clear shampoo, the one in dark blue bottles.

As for the rest of products, its utterly rubbish in my scenario. 

• Praise 5

6 minutes ago, Kurty said:

i'm a successful case 😁

i lost a lot of hair after NS.. and along the way..

with propecia, Minoxidil 5%, aloe vera, currently i have a full crown of healthy hairs .

till no one believes that i had suffered hair loss in my mid 20s.

DHT is the cause of man hair loss, with propecia and minoxidil, it kept the situation under control.

I wash my hair 3 times per day, 1 in the morning, 2 at night (the first wash is to clear the wax/oil/dust during the day, second will be a thorough clean up)

once the hair has dried, i will apply 99% aloe vera along with minoxidil, this help to maintain the scrap PH level.

try it, it really works.

I'm using the Clear shampoo, the one in dark blue bottles.

As for the rest of products, its utterly rubbish in my scenario. 

walau so much work, men usually quite lazy to do so many steps just to maintain the look, unless you 靠脸吃饭 [laugh]

btw, do you also apply toner, moisturiser and mask? [laugh]

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
3 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

walau so much work, men usually quite lazy to do so many steps just to maintain the look, unless you 靠脸吃饭 [laugh]

btw, do you also apply toner, moisturiser and mask? [laugh]

yeah, i really do all these 🤣

regardless of ages, men deserved to look well, if not, presentable at all times. 

i do apply toner, moisturizer, twice a day.

Mask, on weekend.

i hardly spent a dime on them.. as usually my wife will pass her hand-me-down to me..

so i just use and maintain. 😉

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, inlinesix said:

No cure.  Accept the change with open heart.

If there is a cure, would this guy not go for it already? 

Screenshot_20201008_144123.thumb.jpg.8f970f92001fe4bcd16b08d22429884c.jpg

Just got to embrace whatever you have.... 

• Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

If there is a cure, would this guy not go for it already? 

Screenshot_20201008_144123.thumb.jpg.8f970f92001fe4bcd16b08d22429884c.jpg

Just got to embrace whatever you have.... 

maybe he think he is more handsome this way? 

↡ Advertisement