Would you get the COVID-19 vaccine once it's available?

racerbum

26 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

For naysayers, take note

901ED9ED-1D27-40B8-9155-F4C53186B5C6.jpeg

Like that why not they make it compulsory all must take vaccine? Like now compulsory all must wear a mask when outside, whether you like it or not?! 🙄 

Edited by 13177

36 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Like that why not they make it compulsory all must take vaccine? Like now compulsory all must wear a mask when outside, whether you like it or not?! 🙄 

It is almost compulsory for ppl in healthcare as well Marine/Aviation 

• Praise 1

33 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If compulsory, someone died, can sue G?

If not enough people are voluntarily vaccinated, mandatory vaccination for the healthy and below 70s may come. 

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

For naysayers, take note

901ED9ED-1D27-40B8-9155-F4C53186B5C6.jpeg

Cannot blame these folks. Some of them die die want the Sinovac type. Cannot meh?  [laugh]

• Haha! 4

Just now, inlinesix said:

It is almost compulsory for ppl in healthcare as well Marine/Aviation 

Actually it is not compulsory for healthcare workers.

Heard many are opting out, most want to wait and see. 

• Shocked 1

On 1/18/2021 at 11:20 AM, BanCoe said:

They get it from the Bomoh with Coconuts 😁

Why need to buy?

Just drink warm water will kill the virus.

The Health Minister of MY say one.

:grin:

I don't believe him.

I think the bodoh method is better.

• Haha! 1

Just now, Voodooman said:

Actually it is not compulsory for healthcare workers.

Heard many are opting out, most want to wait and see. 

I already said Almost mah.

There are ppl I know that is reluctant to take vaccine but still take it.

They want to avoid being told "give you priority q to be vaccinated but you choose to skip it.  Now you tio COVID19 lo".

• Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Didu said:

Cannot blame these folks. Some of them die die want the Sinovac type. Cannot meh?  [laugh]

They don't trust the western media with their inflated claims of western vaccines 96% efficacy rate.

Only the China vaccine works!

Who can blame them? Only China news can be trusted.

:grin:

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 2

34 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I already said Almost mah.

There are ppl I know that is reluctant to take vaccine but still take it.

They want to avoid being told "give you priority q to be vaccinated but you choose to skip it.  Now you tio COVID19 lo".

Yes. I heard there are "undue" influence to take it for healthcare workers. 

I think healthcare workers have a duty of care to their patients, care recipients to take the vaccine. But then, i also don't remember any transmission of the virus in any of our medical facilities.

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Injecting foreign meds into our body and with some risk, though it's low, must let people to opt out mah.

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, Voodooman said:

If compulsory, someone died, can sue G?

If not enough people are voluntarily vaccinated, mandatory vaccination for the healthy and below 70s may come. 

G is smart not to say complusory to take vaccine, but now say vaccine will not be reserved for those who choose to wait and see. In a way already say complusory?!

• Praise 1

Covid-19 vaccine will not be reserved for Singaporeans who choose to wait and see: Lawrence Wong

"If you want to wait, you must accept the consequence that perhaps if you wait... and you want to take it up later on, we may not have a ready supply."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/covid-19-vaccine-will-not-be-reserved-for-singaporeans-who-choose-to-wait-and-see

in short .... repent !

Edited by Blueray

43 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Covid-19 vaccine will not be reserved for Singaporeans who choose to wait and see: Lawrence Wong

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/covid-19-vaccine-will-not-be-reserved-for-singaporeans-who-choose-to-wait-and-see

in short .... repent !

thats why i will never vote for these ppl.  he sound threatening

Edited by Beregond

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

G is smart not to say complusory to take vaccine, but now say vaccine will not be reserved for those who choose to wait and see. In a way already say complusory?!

Why would the vaccines be reserved anw? The vaccines will be free and available to all Singaporeans but it all depends on stock availability worldwide. No one can guarantee if there may or may not be a disruption of supplies so the best is to take it when it's made available to you. Lawrence Wong's words may sound harsh to some Singaporeans but if the same words came out of LKY's mouth people would be applauding him for it. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged