Would you get the COVID-19 vaccine once it's available?

racerbum

Supercharged
On 1/26/2021 at 2:59 PM, Didu said:

In the earlier part of 2020, HK setup testing location and encouraged residents to go. It's no longer this way, HK is adopting a different practice now.

New swab testing pattern in progress...commando style  :ninja:

Hong Kong turns to 'ambush lockdowns' to fight COVID-19

The new tactic involves authorities giving no warning of an impending lockdown.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/covid-19-hong-kong-turns-to-ambush-lockdowns-14051300

From my bro:

The pfizer vaccine I know 2 people here taken it and a person on TV. They all said same thing. First dose was all right. Just sore arm. But second dose, they all felt unwell...weak, chills for 2-3 days. After that no problem.

• Praise 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

From my bro:

The pfizer vaccine I know 2 people here taken it and a person on TV. They all said same thing. First dose was all right. Just sore arm. But second dose, they all felt unwell...weak, chills for 2-3 days. After that no problem.

Below is a clip where LHL talks about his own experience after 1st jab. (scroll to 1min 40sec)

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-vaccination-exercise-ang-mo-kio-tanjong-pagar-pm-lee-14051332

19 minutes ago, Mooose said:

correct me if i am mistaken but this registration form in the website seems to be for 70 and above only now?

yes i think the community is only 70 and above for now.

12 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

From my bro:

lol i'm taking it the CNY week monday. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

lol i'm taking it the CNY week monday. 

Godspeed Lala. 🤣

Please give FR after second shot.

2 hours ago, Mooose said:

correct me if i am mistaken but this registration form in the website seems to be for 70 and above only now?

From the website:

Appointment slots are now open for healthcare, frontline workers and seniors from 70 years old and above. Although slots are not open to the public currently, you can register your interest and we will notify you when you can make appointments online.

11 hours ago, Mooose said:

I just clicked the linked. It's is to register your interest in getting a vaccination. Don't know what's the purpose since it's going to be offer to all singaporean.

24 minutes ago, Ender said:

I just clicked the linked. It's is to register your interest in getting a vaccination. Don't know what's the purpose since it's going to be offer to all singaporean.

Maybe if you register now, you will be placed on the priority queue when the vaccine is open to all? Lol.

41 minutes ago, Ender said:

Just sign up lor.  No harm