GTR

Fitvip

1 minute ago, kobayashiGT said:

I never drive either one before. hahaha. 😅 All I watch from youtube one!!!

The GTR is truly an amazing machine. Technically the achievement when the GTR first came out is in sense as startling as when Gordon Murray first unveiled his McLaren F1. The GTR democratised superlative performance by making it much more affordable and accessible (the latter is important, power is nothing without control as the hoary old cliche goes). 

Sadly, almost impossible to find a stock used one. Judicious mods are OK, but too many of them have BOVs and not much else. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Sorry to have kept you all on suspense. It shows that GTR does generate quite a good response.

Thank you so much for all your support and pieces of advice.

I was imagining cruising in it along a coadtal road...

In the end, I decided to let it pass as I could only enjoy the ride alone...

just a moment, let me put on the helmet first, in case ...😂😂😂

IMG_20201011_145643.jpg

Your legs tuned oredi? How many horses now? 

• Haha! 4

16 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Sorry to have kept you all on suspense. It shows that GTR does generate quite a good response.

Thank you so much for all your support and pieces of advice.

I was imagining cruising in it along a coadtal road...

In the end, I decided to let it pass as I could only enjoy the ride alone...

just a moment, let me put on the helmet first, in case ...😂😂😂

IMG_20201011_145643.jpg

This is @Soya levels of trolling. Not sure whether to dislike or laugh. 😂😂😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

12 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Your legs tuned oredi? How many horses now? 

It's the balls that worry me more. They're a critical component to ride fast on the road (accompanied by a helper mod of brain weight-reduction). But the seat is usually too cramped to accommodate such large balls so that causes pain and all kinds of long-term fertility problems. 

It's almost like Darwin is telling cyclists from beyond the grave that it's not a good idea for them to pass on their cycling genes to the next generation. 😂😂😂

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Haha! 4

9 hours ago, Vinceng said:

I'd rather go for a classic stock condition & Stuggart maintained 2-owner 911 at $21K 

Wny?

From fan pov a 911 fan wont buy a gtr and a gtr fan wont buy a 911.

From sport and speed pov a gtr is faster then a 911.

From money pov a gtr is cheaper.

• Praise 2

Just now, mersaylee said:

Porky is to drive around town for fun

Godzilla is to chiong around track for thrill and to irritate the neighbours during warm up

That's more for non-GT & non-Turbo 911

All GT porky are Track machine. 

22 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Wny?

From fan pov a 911 fan wont buy a gtr and a gtr fan wont buy a 911.

From money pov a gtr is cheaper.

Not really true. 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
42 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

The GTR is truly an amazing machine. Technically the achievement when the GTR first came out is in sense as startling as when Gordon Murray first unveiled his McLaren F1. The GTR democratised superlative performance by making it much more affordable and accessible (the latter is important, power is nothing without control as the hoary old cliche goes). 

Sadly, almost impossible to find a stock used one. Judicious mods are OK, but too many of them have BOVs and not much else. 

Yah. I cannot find one in sgcarmart. But I found one stock one in yahoo auction, you wanna try import in? 😅

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r409000889

• Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Yah. I cannot find one in sgcarmart. But I found one stock one in yahoo auction, you wanna try import in? 😅

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r409000889

Use this website better as there might be NEW car

https://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/NISSAN/GT-R/summary.html

Used car with Evaluation Report

https://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/NISSAN/GT-R/700040260130201006001/index.html

Price for NISMO is almost double of non-NISMO

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Use this website better as there might be NEW car

https://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/NISSAN/GT-R/summary.html

Used car with Evaluation Report

https://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/NISSAN/GT-R/700040260130201006001/index.html

Price for NISMO is almost double of non-NISMO

haha. I only can buy tomica from japan. hahaha. I just bought a S2000! hahahaha. Show you when it arrived.

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
23 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Hi bro, family comes first. But no offence, a used M3, even an E92 is >>> a base Macan.

You can also go for a used X5M or X6M and have the same form factor with much more power.

To me, a Porsche other than a 911 turbo (maybe GT3 etc) is just...meh. No offence.

bro knows you for so long, how to take offence!

i think even 335 might be better than base macan. well .. the macan was supposed to be given to my wife right abt now and id buy smt else a bit more fun ... but the world works in mysterious ways and i guess i was destined for an mpv.

not complaining, the twins are bundles of joy (except when they wake me up at 1am, 3am and 5am .. then they are little terrors)

x6 would be out.. 4 seater. x5, damn big lah. currently at my new place, i've got a side wall to park against ... my wife takes the prime & sheltered spot for her citroen ... (of course, its more for the kids anyway so they dont get wet) ... see below photo. i tore down the old building and rebuilt. the left hand side opens under shelter but not the drivers side. i can probably open my door to the first door notch, thats about it.

i actually agree with you 100% ... we all know a macan is just an audi in shits sheeps clothings.

i've made my peace with my decisions .. but i was careful to register the citroen under my wife so i dont sully my driving ownership ... hahaha 

driveway.jpg

Edited by Sp4wn
add photo
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Sp4wn said:

i think even 335 might be better than base macan. well .. the macan was supposed to be given to my wife right abt now and id buy smt else a bit more fun ... but the world works in mysterious ways and i guess i was destined for an mpv.

not complaining, the twins are bundles of joy (except when they wake me up at 1am, 3am and 5am .. then they are little terrors)

x6 would be out.. 4 seater. x5, damn big lah. currently at my new place, i've got a side wall to park against ... my wife takes the prime & sheltered spot for her citroen ... (of course, its more for the kids anyway so they dont get wet) ... see below photo. i tore down the old building and rebuilt. the left hand side opens under shelter but not the drivers side. i can probably open my door to the first door notch, thats about it.

i actually agree with you 100% ... we all know a macan is just an audi in shits sheeps clothings.

i've made my peace with my decisions .. but i was careful to register the citroen under my wife so i dont sully my driving ownership ... hahaha 

driveway.jpg

Haha we do go back a ways don't we? 😊 Still, too long since the last MU. 

Fully understand your constraints, but you're helping Singapore in a way that few can or are willing to! 👍🏼👍🏼

And don't fret about car history. My god, I've got Kia Rio, Toyota Vios, Alfa Mito, Honda Odyssey, Toyota Wish all that in my own car history, you don't hear me kpkb. 😂😂😂

Own it all proudly, every car is an experience. 

Just like all the women we er... rode. 

Don't let our wives read that part, yah? 🤣🤣🤣

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Sp4wn said:

driveway.jpg

Woah.  Times flies. When I know you, you are a fun guy driving a GTR.

Then a "lemon" macan

Now, going the route of MPV le. hahaha.

30 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Haha we do go back a ways don't we? 😊 Still, too long since the last MU. 

Fully understand your constraints, but you're helping Singapore in a way that few can or are willing to! 👍🏼👍🏼

And don't fret about car history. My god, I've got Kia Rio, Toyota Vios, Alfa Mito, Honda Odyssey, Toyota Wish all that in my own car history, you don't hear me kpkb. 😂😂😂

Own it all proudly, every car is an experience. 

Just like all the women we er... rode. 

Don't let our wives read that part, yah? 🤣🤣🤣

Can include those "riding" experiences in the funny stories you intend to share share...? I promised I won't share them with your wife if they are not funny...I only bother to share the good stuff 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

Can include those "riding" experiences in the funny stories you intend to share share...? I promised I won't share them with your wife if they are not funny...I only bother to share the good stuff 😁

That kinda story cannot anyhow share, especially here. Internet remembers all. But I'll share the IMH story. 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1