Scratch ... Wax

Extremme

Hello, my car has some scratches. Can waxing remove it? Any good Brand? I did applied sealant coating before .. 

A1602BBD-35F7-451E-B79C-D8E30010F38F.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Not sure if the white portion is the primer. Use your fingernails to feel if the area is "stepped" in. If so, it's likely paint chipped and u have to use touch up paint. Else, use polishing compound and give it a good rub.

1 hour ago, Extremme said:

Hello, my car has some scratches. Can waxing remove it? Any good Brand? I did applied sealant coating before .. 

New car?

Looks minor to me. My 5yo has tens of these tiny marks even though I am very careful. Many are caused by flying stones debris while driving, unavoidable.

My suggestion is to tell yourself to wait 1 week. End of 1 week, you will forget about this scratch.

• Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Not sure if the white portion is the primer. Use your fingernails to feel if the area is "stepped" in. If so, it's likely paint chipped and u have to use touch up paint. Else, use polishing compound and give it a good rub.

Not paint chipped. 

Internal Moderator
15 hours ago, Extremme said:

Okay leh. still good. I can still see the girl reflection. Mine swirl marks all over. Cannot see anything one. hahah.

• Haha! 1

17 hours ago, Extremme said:

Heart pain but no choice one... collect a few more and fix it all at a go and dont need to understand why idiot like to slam their door at others.

Edited by Xers007

4 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

Heart pain but no choice one... collect a few more and fix it all at a go and dont need to understand why idiot like to slam their door at others.

Park further away from lobby/lifts and find corner/parallel lots if possible....

And park shui shui in the middle of the lot. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Xers007 said:

If its a ding, maybe just wait for a few more and look for K dent in the sponsor thread. 

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Park further away from lobby/lifts and find corner/parallel lots if possible....

And park shui shui in the middle of the lot. 

TBH i always park sui sui, i even bother to re park if i am too close to the line or too close to another car. Just too many factor to not be able to park "sui sui in the middle of the lot". Anyway i am immune to this already, just make sure the bumper stay intact is enough. 😁

• Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

If its a ding, maybe just wait for a few more and look for K dent in the sponsor thread. 

Ha, i dont bother nowadays. If so anal about this, every time before drive off must do a full body inspection. 😁

Anyway that is not my car 😁

Edited by Xers007

thks guys..let me try either one of the product haha..

I also try to park sui sui. Always try to park corner lot. still kana 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 1