SPH Sees $83.7 Million Loss For 1st Time In 2020, Due To Covid-19 & Fall In Advertising

kobayashiGT

31 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

I like Guns N' Roses.

November rain, sweet child o' mine, knockin' on heaven's door, etc

Appetite for Destruction is the best album in my opinion and I like that entire album with very few exceptions. It's not a radio friendly or popular song, but Nightrain is probably my favourite off the album. Pretty heavy and fast song for them, the outro guitar solo is awesome.

Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 are very good, but in my opinion, 2 is better. Estranged (off 2) is superior to November Rain (off 1).

GN'R Lies is their third best album. 

I have all those three on cassette. Don't know if I can find them (or play them if found) now.

Rest I don't know very well (The Spaghetti Incident? - I've only heard a couple of songs) or can't stand after one semi-listen (Chinese Democracy - I really tried listening to that crap, gave up).

Of course, Knockin' On Heaven's Door is a cover. The original is by Bob Dylan, and it's also been covered by Eric Clapton in a reggae style. I heard the Clapton version first, in fact.

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Appetite for Destruction is the best album in my opinion and I like that entire album with very few exceptions. It's not a radio friendly or popular song, but Nightrain is probably my favourite off the album. Pretty heavy and fast song for them, the outro guitar solo is awesome.

Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 are very good, but in my opinion, 2 is better. Estranged (off 2) is superior to November Rain (off 1).

GN'R Lies is their third best album. 

I have all those three on cassette. Don't know if I can find them (or play them if found) now.

Rest I don't know very well (The Spaghetti Incident? - I've only heard a couple of songs) or can't stand after one semi-listen (Chinese Democracy - I really tried listening to that crap, gave up).

Of course, Knockin' On Heaven's Door is a cover. The original is by Bob Dylan, and it's also been covered by Eric Clapton in a reggae style. I heard the Clapton version first, in fact.

Siao Liao!! I agree with you! Hahaha 

• Haha! 1

Actually ppl like this joker poison the well for all future parachutist

Next time got good general how we know? All turn off by these jokers (+SMRT, failed MPs, etc etc generals)