Good Car Wash in the East

Calvin8808

Good Car Wash in the East  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favourite car wash in the East! #Eastsidebestside

• Ceramic Works, 13 Kaki Bukit Road 4 #01-29 Bartley Biz Centre S(417807)
    • Just Wash Lah, 8, Kaki Bukit Ave 4 Premier @KB #03-44 S(415875)
    • Teachneat Car Care, 8 Kaki Bukit ave 4 , Premier@Kaki Bukit #03-40 S(415875)
    • Joseph Mobile Car Wash, 8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 4 Gate 1 #01-01 Premier @ Kaki Bukit S(415875)
    • MCS Auto Grooming, 10 Kaki Bukit Road 2 #03-17 S(417868)
    • BP Formula, 29 Tai Seng Avenue Level 1 After Loading Bay Natural Cool Lifestyle Hub S(534119)
    • Autobacs at Ubi, 10 Ubi View S(408543)
    • Island Car Wash, 360 Changi Rd, Keng Yee Garden S(419822)

5 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Wa so honoured bro hahaha, when you going lmk lo i come down wash also hahahahah

You work and stay west side also drive down here just to meet me?! I lagi honoured.

↡ Advertisement

3 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

For $10 including vacuum, it's definitely well worth the money. 

I would say it's many many times better than a petrol kiosk wash. A wash at Caltex with vacuum will set you back by $18.

But if you are looking for those very good car wash that use premium products like Chemical Guys, Gyeon, Sonx, etc, or use 2 bucket wash method then they are not the ones. But this will usually cost $20 onwards. So I guess you can't really compare.

For $10 really worth the money and I will definitely go back again especially if they close late.

Tried and tested already ah bro? Two thumbs up?

8 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Just be prepared to wait even if got appointment hahaha, sometimes I wait like 1 hour, and then wait another 30 mins for the wash, but they are thorough la.

Usaully go to the canteen for a drink or lunch with friends in the area

Any issue with choosing which washbay?

1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

You work and stay west side also drive down here just to meet me?! I lagi honoured.

For you can bro!

30 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Any issue with choosing which washbay?

No issue, doesn't matter one hahaha, not very organised also, usually when i arrive i show them my booking, still have to wait one. They don't even have demarcated wash bays ahahaha it's just mentioned 4 wash bays cos the space can fit 4 cars

• Praise 3

23 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

For you can bro!

No issue, doesn't matter one hahaha, not very organised also, usually when i arrive i show them my booking, still have to wait one. They don't even have demarcated wash bays ahahaha it's just mentioned 4 wash bays cos the space can fit 4 cars

Will be there tomorrow at 10am. Hope its good car wash.

2 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Will be there tomorrow at 10am. Hope its good car wash.

Aiya sian tmr i attending wedding, next round I jio you! 

It's decent la, for 10 bucks for wash and vacuum, I can't complain hahaha, it's quite thorough, sometimes my rims they miss a spot I will just tell them then they will touch up.

• Praise 3

12 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

For you can bro!

Went there last night after hearing about them 2mths ago. 
pretty good job. For sure better than petrol station. They dry the car well too. Can hardly see any water streaks. Surprised that they don’t use a pressure gun to rinse or wash. 

yeah the 4 bays are just to allow for the booking slots. Maybe they should put it on one page instead. I guess at times when there are not enough workers they can just close one bay. 

• Praise 1

35 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Went there last night after hearing about them 2mths ago. 
pretty good job. For sure better than petrol station. They dry the car well too. Can hardly see any water streaks. Surprised that they don’t use a pressure gun to rinse or wash. 

yeah the 4 bays are just to allow for the booking slots. Maybe they should put it on one page instead. I guess at times when there are not enough workers they can just close one bay. 

sometimes they squeeze 5 cars plus motorbikes in also hahaha. Yeah usually they will close one bay on the booking site if not enough manpower.

I found it strange that they dont use pressure hose also, but somehow the way they wash brings out the  shine for my car quite well, better than other places (maybe its the chemical guys car shampoo product they use)

20201002_231309[45968].jpg

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, SiLangKia said:

sometimes they squeeze 5 cars plus motorbikes in also hahaha. Yeah usually they will close one bay on the booking site if not enough manpower.

I found it strange that they dont use pressure hose also, but somehow the way they wash brings out the  shine for my car quite well, better than other places (maybe its the chemical guys car shampoo product they use)

20201002_231309[45968].jpg

Just left and the wash is bad. Slightly better then a station wash I guess.

52763A9A-B291-4BC7-BE50-D26D88531E7F.jpeg

F68E1AE2-2C37-4636-84E5-B0152B1BC188.jpeg

• Shocked 1

Went to the car wash as I am on leave today so cannot wash my ride in office. Had the stains on the left and right lower part of the bumper. Those mud marks will not be gone with just water unless you scrub the area. Left the car wash place not impressed and came back home and saw the stains still there after the car is dry. Will not be back for sure. Waste of a good $10+ parking charges.

Brought my car for another wash and the detailer asked me how long I had not washed my ride already. I told him this morning and he is shocked. 

Now that I think back maybe it is. Remembering the car wash guy soaped my roof and then went to handle an Odyssey owner. Then walked somewhere and adjusted some mp3 playing. 
Then there is another skinny dude washing another car after mine was started first. When my car wash guy came back he rinsed and dried my car. The second ride is still soaping and scrubbing. 

Thats why I think my ride wasn't washed at all and just vacuumed for $10. Will never go back for sure even if I am paid $10 to just let them wash.

12 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

All their stuff overpriced.  Avoidance is the wise choice 

I have washed my car there twice. I think it is decent. Better than chin chai wash at most petrol kiosks. 

They use high pressure jet. 

Of course cannot compare to JB.

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 1

7 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Brought my car for another wash and the detailer asked me how long I had not washed my ride already. I told him this morning and he is shocked. 

Now that I think back maybe it is. Remembering the car wash guy soaped my roof and then went to handle an Odyssey owner. Then walked somewhere and adjusted some mp3 playing. 
Then there is another skinny dude washing another car after mine was started first. When my car wash guy came back he rinsed and dried my car. The second ride is still soaping and scrubbing. 

Thats why I think my ride wasn't washed at all and just vacuumed for $10. Will never go back for sure even if I am paid $10 to just let them wash.

Aiyo jialat! did you kpkb to them and ask them rewash? usually once i will inspect when they wash and point out to them if i feel a certain area needs to be re-washed. Sorry to hear that bro, didn't know it'd be so bad for you, usually when I go it's good, next round when i go servicing at premier  will go and kp them man! for the job not well done on your car 

• Haha! 2

22 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

Aiyo jialat! did you kpkb to them and ask them rewash? usually once i will inspect when they wash and point out to them if i feel a certain area needs to be re-washed. Sorry to hear that bro, didn't know it'd be so bad for you, usually when I go it's good, next round when i go servicing at premier  will go and kp them man! for the job not well done on your car 

Didn't realised the state of the washed condition when I left the place. I was waiting and the 'car washer' went to talk to Odyssey, Porsche and a bike owner when they arrived. Then he walked around doing other things. Just wanna return home that's all. Only when I parked the ride then I went to see the marks I know I have on the rear bottom corners of the rear bumper as I had visited a construction site last Tues.

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Didn't realised the state of the washed condition when I left the place. I was waiting and the 'car washer' went to talk to Odyssey, Porsche and a bike owner when they arrived. Then he walked around doing other things. Just wanna return home that's all. Only when I parked the ride then I went to see the marks I know I have on the rear bottom corners of the rear bumper as I had visited a construction site last Tues.

Aiyo, poor thing sia 😞 feel your pain bro, maybe cos my car is washed super regularly (every 3-4 days) plus nvr go construction sites so nvr encounter all these,  don't go alr la, try the others like techneat and MCS auto grooming

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Aiyo, poor thing sia 😞 feel your pain bro, maybe cos my car is washed super regularly (every 3-4 days) plus nvr go construction sites so nvr encounter all these,  don't go alr la, try the others like techneat and MCS auto grooming

Whahhahahahahhahaha.

Its ok, I do self wash my ride every sat. Just that I was on leave yesterday. So brought it to that shop to try that's all. Will just go back to Ceramic works that's all.

• Praise 1

On 10/16/2020 at 3:17 PM, Calvin8808 said:

For $10 including vacuum, it's definitely well worth the money. 

I would say it's many many times better than a petrol kiosk wash. A wash at Caltex with vacuum will set you back by $18.

But if you are looking for those very good car wash that use premium products like Chemical Guys, Gyeon, Sonx, etc, or use 2 bucket wash method then they are not the ones. But this will usually cost $20 onwards. So I guess you can't really compare.

For $10 really worth the money and I will definitely go back again especially if they close late.

On 10/16/2020 at 6:55 PM, Discoburg said:

Tried and tested already ah bro? Two thumbs up?

On 10/17/2020 at 10:52 AM, Discoburg said:

Went to the car wash as I am on leave today so cannot wash my ride in office. Had the stains on the left and right lower part of the bumper. Those mud marks will not be gone with just water unless you scrub the area. Left the car wash place not impressed and came back home and saw the stains still there after the car is dry. Will not be back for sure. Waste of a good $10+ parking charges.

On 10/17/2020 at 6:42 PM, Discoburg said:

On 10/18/2020 at 2:34 AM, Discoburg said:

On 10/18/2020 at 6:07 AM, Discoburg said:

Whahhahahahahhahaha.

Its ok, I do self wash my ride every sat. Just that I was on leave yesterday. So brought it to that shop to try that's all. Will just go back to Ceramic works that's all.

Not sure if you let petrol kiosk wash before?

Maybe it's just unlucky that day? Like I mentioned I won't say it's a very good car wash but if you compare to petrol kiosk wash then many times better. Petrol Kiosk wash plus vacuum is $18 and ok ok only. Add another r$1 for tire shine. So total $19. This is $10 for wash plus vacuum and tire shine.

I wasn't very impressed as well as before the wash I told the guy please pay more attention to the underside of the bumper and side skirt cos got some stains there. He told me don't worry we see what we can do. Then I did not see him telling the car that wash my car. And the guy like most petrol kiosk car wash did not scrub there. I went over to remind him. 

But then again I was thinking it's $10 with all in. Even petrol kiosk set you back by $19.

So for $10 yes it's worth it. Is it a very good car wash? No, I'm not impressed

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1