Good Car Wash in the East

Calvin8808

Good Car Wash in the East  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favourite car wash in the East! #Eastsidebestside

• Ceramic Works, 13 Kaki Bukit Road 4 #01-29 Bartley Biz Centre S(417807)
    • Just Wash Lah, 8, Kaki Bukit Ave 4 Premier @KB #03-44 S(415875)
    • Teachneat Car Care, 8 Kaki Bukit ave 4 , Premier@Kaki Bukit #03-40 S(415875)
    • Joseph Mobile Car Wash, 8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 4 Gate 1 #01-01 Premier @ Kaki Bukit S(415875)
    • MCS Auto Grooming, 10 Kaki Bukit Road 2 #03-17 S(417868)
    • BP Formula, 29 Tai Seng Avenue Level 1 After Loading Bay Natural Cool Lifestyle Hub S(534119)
    • Autobacs at Ubi, 10 Ubi View S(408543)
    • Island Car Wash, 360 Changi Rd, Keng Yee Garden S(419822)

On 10/18/2020 at 6:07 AM, Discoburg said:

Whahhahahahahhahaha.

Its ok, I do self wash my ride every sat. Just that I was on leave yesterday. So brought it to that shop to try that's all. Will just go back to Ceramic works that's all.

Bro though I did not try ceramic works before, I think can't compare. Ceramic works is a proper detailing shop whereas Just Wash Lah as the name suggest is really just wash only.

If you ask me I would say it's like JB petrol kiosk car wash which is much better than Singapore petrol kiosk car wash. 

↡ Advertisement

On 10/17/2020 at 9:31 AM, SiLangKia said:

sometimes they squeeze 5 cars plus motorbikes in also hahaha. Yeah usually they will close one bay on the booking site if not enough manpower.

I found it strange that they dont use pressure hose also, but somehow the way they wash brings out the  shine for my car quite well, better than other places (maybe its the chemical guys car shampoo product they use)

20201002_231309[45968].jpg

How you know they using Chemical Guys bro?

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Calvin8808 said:

Not sure if you let petrol kiosk wash before?

Maybe it's just unlucky that day? Like I mentioned I won't say it's a very good car wash but if you compare to petrol kiosk wash then many times better. Petrol Kiosk wash plus vacuum is $18 and ok ok only. Add another r$1 for tire shine. So total $19. This is $10 for wash plus vacuum and tire shine.

I wasn't very impressed as well as before the wash I told the guy please pay more attention to the underside of the bumper and side skirt cos got some stains there. He told me don't worry we see what we can do. Then I did not see him telling the car that wash my car. And the guy like most petrol kiosk car wash did not scrub there. I went over to remind him. 

But then again I was thinking it's $10 with all in. Even petrol kiosk set you back by $19.

So for $10 yes it's worth it. Is it a very good car wash? No, I'm not impressed

Had went to petrol station car wash before. That was like many years ago though.

I agree with you on the not a very good car wash point. Is it worth the $10? I’m not sure as you also have to factor in the parking charges should you have to pay for it due to waiting and washing.

1 minute ago, Calvin8808 said:

Bro though I did not try ceramic works before, I think can't compare. Ceramic works is a proper detailing shop whereas Just Wash Lah as the name suggest is really just wash only.

If you ask me I would say it's like JB petrol kiosk car wash which is much better than Singapore petrol kiosk car wash. 

I’m not comparing to ceramic works bro. I’m just saying I’ll go back to then even though they charge $20 which I feel is very worth it from the washing and wheels scrubbing that they do.

2 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

How you know they using Chemical Guys bro?

One of the car wash guys was telling me another brand. Not chemical guys.

7 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

I’m not comparing to ceramic works bro. I’m just saying I’ll go back to then even though they charge $20 which I feel is very worth it from the washing and wheels scrubbing that they do.

Yup I would love to go Ceramic Works as well bro. Certainly don't mind paying more for quality wash. Unfortunately it's for members only.

Not really saying you are comparing especially in terms of price. What I'm trying to say it's 2 different category of service provider. As a professional detailer I would expect a lot for the wash. But for Just Wash Lah, they are really just like JB petrol kiosk wash. Initially I was quite disappointed. But on 2nd thoughts I think I should lower my expectation. 

In  short it's just like comparing a coffee shop and 5 star hotel restaurant

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

On 10/16/2020 at 6:55 PM, Discoburg said:

Tried and tested already ah bro? Two thumbs up?

Ya I don't think so too that's why asking Bro SiLangKia

• Praise 1

33 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Ya I don't think so too that's why asking Bro SiLangKia

45 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

When I first tried in June this year tgr with my friend, we asked abt the product they used, the guy said it was a pH neutral car shampoo by chemical guys then showed me the container. They could have changed brand alr. 

Honestly my favourite car shampoo so far is still fireball, but only a few places use it!

• Praise 3

53 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

When I first tried in June this year tgr with my friend, we asked abt the product they used, the guy said it was a pH neutral car shampoo by chemical guys then showed me the container. They could have changed brand alr. 

Honestly my favourite car shampoo so far is still fireball, but only a few places use it!

Hmm I didn't really ask. Maybe next time I go I will ask

• Praise 1

Supercharged
5 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

Yup I would love to go Ceramic Works as well bro. Certainly don't mind paying more for quality wash. Unfortunately it's for members only.

Not really saying you are comparing especially in terms of price. What I'm trying to say it's 2 different category of service provider. As a professional detailer I would expect a lot for the wash. But for Just Wash Lah, they are really just like JB petrol kiosk wash. Initially I was quite disappointed. But on 2nd thoughts I think I should lower my expectation. 

In  short it's just like comparing a coffee shop and 5 star hotel restaurant

i also dont recommend Just wash lah, bad service..

waiting more than 1 hr 30mins just for a wash despite having the appointment at 10pm.

as for the wash, its bad.. i dont find it very clean..

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Kurty said:

i also dont recommend Just wash lah, bad service..

waiting more than 1 hr 30mins just for a wash despite having the appointment at 10pm.

as for the wash, its bad.. i dont find it very clean..

Any good recommendation bro?

I went Techneat during lunch just now. Also so so only. But better than Just Wash Lah

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

I went Techneat during lunch just now. Also so so only. But better than Just Wash Lah

Have you tried MCS auto grooming at First East? I did my ceramic coating there, find the wash decent (using pressure hose and fireball foam) and also 10 bucks, but hate t go cos the entry to the corner shop is very tight and if got other cars washing there's no space to wait (free parking though, cos they will give complimentary ticket)

I would rate the exterior portion of MCS better than Just Wash Lah, but interior, I feel Just Wash Lah was more thorough in vacuuming  (and MCS doesn't do tyre shine, I don't need this but do take note if that's smth you want)

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 2

Supercharged
17 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

so far, i only been to this car wash at kembangan.

Island car wash and Grooming Pte ltd,

360 Changi Rd, Keng Yee garden, Singapore 419822.

$10 for everything..

no carpark fee, remind me of JB car wash.. hence i supported.. 😊

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

14 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Have you tried MCS auto grooming at First East? I did my ceramic coating there, find the wash decent (using pressure hose and fireball foam) and also 10 bucks, but hate t go cos the entry to the corner shop is very tight and if got other cars washing there's no space to wait (free parking though, cos they will give complimentary ticket)

I would rate the exterior portion of MCS better than Just Wash Lah, but interior, I feel Just Wash Lah was more thorough in vacuuming  (and MCS doesn't do tyre shine, I don't need this but do take note if that's smth you want)

I tried to go yesterday and like you say the whole place is so tight and so many cars.

Also I didn't wash there as only one person is there and he say need to wait 45 mins

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Kurty said:

$10 for everything..

solid man this one....mai tu liao. the same would have cost me $16 at shell car wash. 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Kurty said:

$10 for everything..

hahaha. there got JB vibes also.

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

I tried to go yesterday and like you say the whole place is so tight and so many cars.

Also I didn't wash there as only one person is there and he say need to wait 45 mins

On 10/19/2020 at 9:06 AM, Calvin8808 said:

Recently the boss texted my friend who did coating tgr with me to tell me his worker injured, so maybe that's why only one person washing, usually if alot of ppl the boss also will wash hahah

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1