Jump to content

Where do you plan to go to after COVID-19 lockdowns?


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, racerbum said:

Do you plan to go on a road trip or to travel after the lockdowns? If yes, where do you want to go?

Go find @Jamesc MIL

 

 

 

I mean MY.

Edited by Brass
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Go find her do what ah? 😂

Love is love, I'm not judging ah. 🤣

Bring her out...to see @Jamesc

 

Btw, when MY is open, @Jamesc must bring his MIL to Sabah to collect a free gift called "Corona" Extra. 🤐

 

 

P.s. no hate against Sabah, its a nice place.

Edited by Brass
  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Brass said:

Bring her out...to see @Jamesc

 

Btw, when MY is open, @Jamesc must bring his MIL to Sabah to collect a free gift called "Corona" Extra. 🤐

 

 

P.s. no hate against Sabah, its a nice place.

Sabah is a nice place, but it's sad they've lost an integral part of their cultural heritage - headhunters. Otherwise, Sabah might have made @Jamesc a very happy man. 😁

 

3a1ab2870565d84784be749f46798c99.jpg

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Sabah is a nice place, but it's sad they've lost an integral part of their cultural heritage - headhunters. Otherwise, Sabah might have made @Jamesc a very happy man. 😁

 

3a1ab2870565d84784be749f46798c99.jpg

The words I long to hear is a headhunter saying to me

"Your MIL makes a very good curry."

And I reply, "Yes I will miss her."

:grin:

"Old women fell into a big pot of curry and natives refused to let it go to waste."

image.thumb.png.c05e744a11e98a988bb68f84be26a570.png

  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jamesc said:

The words I long to hear is a headhunter saying to me

"Your MIL makes a very good curry."

And I reply, "Yes I will miss her."

:grin:

"Old women fell into a big pot of curry and natives refused to let it go to waste."

image.thumb.png.c05e744a11e98a988bb68f84be26a570.png

You will be the Headhunters' favourite visitor.

You visit them, but they get the nicest souvenir. 😁

Why can't the Murut get their act together again? 😀

https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/g/197522

 

 

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

In order of interest/preference, 

i) Australia, Victoria state or Tasmania

ii) Taiwan

iii) Malaysia/thailand

But I'm ok waiting till 2022 or later. As long as it isn't frequent rainy weather in SG, can just enjoy the outdoors in SG.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Sabah is a nice place, but it's sad they've lost an integral part of their cultural heritage - headhunters. Otherwise, Sabah might have made @Jamesc a very happy man. 😁

 

3a1ab2870565d84784be749f46798c99.jpg

Headhunter in Sarawak Iban la

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

In order of interest/preference, 

i) Australia, Victoria state or Tasmania

ii) Taiwan

iii) Malaysia/thailand

But I'm ok waiting till 2022 or later. As long as it isn't frequent rainy weather in SG, can just enjoy the outdoors in SG.

If you go to Victoria state

can you take my MIL to Melbourne?

I heard the Covid there is bad.

One way trip is fine, no need to bother to bring her back.

:grin: 

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

In order of interest/preference, 

i) Australia, Victoria state or Tasmania

ii) Taiwan

iii) Malaysia/thailand

But I'm ok waiting till 2022 or later. As long as it isn't frequent rainy weather in SG, can just enjoy the outdoors in SG.

You are wait until 2022 or later to travel? Can tahan stay in sg for so long ah? 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You are wait until 2022 or later to travel? Can tahan stay in sg for so long ah? 😂

Hmmm I'm the guy who traveled to Bintan in March before the stay home notice for all travelers. I think my time line is realistic. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I had wanted to travel to Shanghai in the middle of this year but didn't get to do it (duh).

No more chance to do it for next 1-2 years as we are having a kid due in feb next year. Hopefully we can drive to Malaysia (KL, genting, etc) later in 2021.

  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...