Hows the nightlife industry coping?

StreetFight3r

10 hours ago, Mahjong74 said:

Yes, family life is more important. 

There is an old chinese saying.........家和万事兴 ......if the family lives in harmony all affairs will prosper

index.jpg

Damn!!! This shit is good!!! I want to buy. Going to Taobao to find nao!!!!! :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
9 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

I'm in that age group, can make do with drinking in small groups of 5, drinking at home, or alone in office at night (or with 1-3 close colleagues), being responsible doesn't make me feel like I'm losing out , honestly, in fact, in small groups, cherish the conversations and company more, and get to learn who are good friends to have meaningful conversations over some wine/whiskey, and who are just erm.... nevermind. 

So yes, even when things go back to normal, I'd much rather the quality over quantity

If one day, you feel the same way about money the way you feel about company, you let me know arh. I volunteer to keep all you excessive money in my bank.

A few mint and new $50 notes is better than many smelly notes. 🤣

• Haha! 1

45 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

If one day, you feel the same way about money the way you feel about company, you let me know arh. I volunteer to keep all you excessive money in my bank.

A few mint and new $50 notes is better than many smelly notes. 🤣

I don't think I will feel that way, cos a few mint and new $50 notes I also don't even have HAHA

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Mustank said:

Damn!!! This shit is good!!! I want to buy. Going to Taobao to find nao!!!!! :XD:

6.0fu至这行话$kNGRc7yqkuW$达开👉桃宝👈或掂击炼接 https://m.tb.cn/h.4bBZogw?sm=c901e9 至瀏lan嘂..【静心装饰画舍得字画书法玄关书房禅意茶室挂画客厅办公室励志壁画】

choose selection s

minimum $15 depending on size

:grin:

Edited by Mustank
  • Haha! 4

I only drink alcohol with friends. No alcohol in my home.

But yes, i feel sorry for the operators. I think legit karaokes should be allowed for small groups. Just disinfect the room later?

14 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

But yes, i feel sorry for the operators. I think legit karaokes should be allowed for small groups. Just disinfect the room later?

Since karaoke super high risk in spreading the virus, so thats why until now they dont allow them to reopen no matter how small the group is. Unless they wear a mask while singing? Lol.

Edited by 13177

Internal Moderator
24 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

JUST BUY THIS!

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-aurabeats-air-purifier-destroys-9999-covid-19-virus-now-available-sg

Aurabeat_NSP-X1_2.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, SiLangKia said:

I don't think I will feel that way, cos a few mint and new $50 notes I also don't even have HAHA

Aiyo. Sorry. speaking to the wrong person. 😂

*looking for new carrots. 😎hahahahaha.

• Haha! 2

10 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Uh...am I supposed to be seeing a woman giving a man a blow job in that image? 😂😂😂

Eh no, I can only see the Chinese character "和“ which means harmony. It's a fantastic calligraphy depicting the heart warming notion that so long one's family is in harmony, things will be smooth and fall in place nicely. 

No blowjob, really...😁

• Haha! 5

Internal Moderator
7 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Eh no, I can only see the Chinese character "和“ which means harmony. It's a fantastic calligraphy depicting the heart warming notion that so long one's family is in harmony, things will be smooth and fall in place nicely. 

No blowjob, really...😁

Yah lor. I never see blowjob also. 🤣 I only see 和

You see what you wanna see. 😆

• Haha! 3

28 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Since karaoke super high risk in spreading the virus, so thats why until now they dont allow them to reopen no matter how small the group is. Unless they wear a mask while singing? Lol.

Come on. u eat and sit opposite each other talking to each other while u are eating is more dangerous than karaoke booth.

Or make a 2-3 pax only lor and see if people catch anything.I feel it's very different from pub/night club where there can be 50-100 people in a small confined space. The karaoke rooms are already very self contained. And the only point of interaction is payment or getting drinks etc.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

I've no vested interest in karaoke. I've only been to one in my entire life.

Just that i feel lumping self contained singing booths with nightlife in general is too broad stroke. Though of course, the nightlife hamsup type one might argue that they are no different from Teo Heng LOL

• Haha! 4

17 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Come on. u eat and sit opposite each other talking to each other while u are eating is more dangerous than karaoke booth.

Or make a 2-3 pax only lor and see if people catch anything.I feel it's very different from pub/night club where there can be 50-100 people in a small confined space. The karaoke rooms are already very self contained. And the only point of interaction is payment or getting drinks etc.

True la, i always find sitting opposite each other or even sitting side by side eating and talking is dangerous, esp now you find many strangers come share table with you at hawker centre/food court, i see liao also scare wait tio covid.

Maybe due to the safa dinner/karaoke session covid case which created quite a big problem early this year, so now they view singing is a dangerous activity. Esp when some people can sing until all the saliva fly here fly there and fly everywhere. They simply dont want to risk it again. [laugh]

Edited by 13177

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

True la, i always find sitting opposite each other or even sitting side by side eating and talking is dangerous, esp now you find many strangers come share table with you at hawker centre/food court, i see liao also scare wait tio covid.

Maybe due to the safa dinner/karaoke session covid case which created quite a big problem early this year, so now they view singing is a dangerous activity. Esp when some people can sing until all the saliva fly here fly there and fly everywhere. They simply dont want to risk it again. [laugh]

haha maybe have extractor fan on top of you while you sing. though the fan would be so loud, no one can hear you sing anyway [laugh]

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

My guess is that they are probably thinking about the enforcement part as well. 

In the enclosed spaces away from eyes outside, such businesses might want to try to take some liberties with the measures in place. It's likely they had to keep sending someone down to "raid" or spot check these businesses often. 

At least for the regular F&B outlets, the public eyes can observe easily and thus, less likely any blatant violations. 

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, Lethalstrike said:

My guess is that they are probably thinking about the enforcement part as well. 

In the enclosed spaces away from eyes outside, such businesses might want to try to take some liberties with the measures in place. It's likely they had to keep sending someone down to "raid" or spot check these businesses often. 

At least for the regular F&B outlets, the public eyes can observe easily and thus, less likely any blatant violations. 

these non hamsup rooms have CCTVs? Haha get the safe distancing ambassador park himself at the CCTV station! [laugh]

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 1