Remote Car Windows Winding Down Fucntion

aprilfool22

53 minutes ago, therock said:

I installed visors, remotely wind down the windows, wind them up if it looks like it might rain, installed shades and also tinted the glass, how's that for kiasu 🙂

Oh yes, the mesh shades help a bit.

For my previous car I did add additional window film with darker tint cos nobody made mesh shade for my car. I bought those non adhesive type and DIY using water to install. Not pro but cant tell from the outside. The front and back windshields I left them untouched. The front windows I only added 15% darker. The rear around 80% LoL... But cant tell really. But it did keep a lot of heat out. The window films install by AD is kinda light.

Of course during inspection I removed it and kept it. Then re-apply after. LoL...

But now lazy. Got mesh shades and they are good enough. I also dont install window deflector to my current car. Just switch to outside air mode.

I remember there are also this OBD device sold online that allows you to open the windows remotely via hp or existing keyfob. But I have never used them before and I dunno whether it will drain the battery if you leave it in the OBD port for too long. TS can try.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1