Singapore Property Scene Discussion

therock

8 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

i just wish to get a HDB in GSW .... how???? huat ah!

Think keppel golf course will make way for some hdb. Shiok sharing same view as reflection. Can call it HDB at Keppel Bay😆

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Thaiyotakamli said:

Think keppel golf course will make way for some hdb. Shiok sharing same view as reflection. Can call it HDB by Keppel Bay😆

i dont care ... as long as my hdb address is GSW ... huat until laopeh also cannot recognise!

At one feel swop, the Skyline and about three other condos will face a drop in price...

I think the current pricing is about 1800 psf?

1 hour ago, therock said:

At one feel swop, the Skyline and about three other condos will face a drop in price...

I think the current pricing is about 1800 psf?

Skyline is freehold, more pricey and near mrt. Reflection too far from mrt and hbf. 

theres one new coming up, the reek. Its near hbf think will be most pricey

Just now, Thaiyotakamli said:

Skyline is freehold, more pricey and near mrt. Reflection too far from mrt and hbf. 

theres one new coming up, the reek. Its near hbf think will be most pricey

Different perspective maybe.. I'm referring to the three condos which will be blocked by the HDB flats built on the Keppel golf course...

2 minutes ago, therock said:

Different perspective maybe.. I'm referring to the three condos which will be blocked by the HDB flats built on the Keppel golf course...

Reflection one those facing golf course will GG. Face construction and once built will be blocked

19 hours ago, Wt_know said:

i just wish to get a HDB in GSW .... how???? huat ah!

I also want, maybe i sell all my private properties now and start to queue up for it? Can?

If HDB cap the resale price or have a resale levy, or increase MOP to 10 years, or a combination of these levers, it will diminish the attractiveness of the flats here & reduce the lottery effect. Then such flats will really be for own stay.

• Praise 1

37 minutes ago, therock said:

must hold 10 years? i don't mind ...

agent said ... live happily 10 years sibei shiok ... like Pinnacle buyer ... it's called MILLION DOLLAR VIEW

and then still can sell no $2M no talk? huat ah!

2020-11-30_144149.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

If MOP 10 years and then you pay resale levy, the gains may end up smaller than if someone who buys a non mature BTO and sell after 5 years MOP. This way the motivation to go chiong hot location will reduce.

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Khng8 said:

If MOP 10 years and then you pay resale levy, the gains may end up smaller than if someone who buys a non mature BTO and sell after 5 years MOP. This way the motivation to go chiong hot location will reduce.

u think so? hahaha ... whatever levy, taxes, etc will be passed on to next buyer

location location location ... hot can become hotter 

with limited units in GSW ... sky high price can go higher and higher ... I SAY ONE !!!

look at the current hot location HDB price vs 10 years ago ... every 10 years .... hot location property price will just go higher and higher ... 

those who kena BTO BALLOT ... it is equivalent to kena TOTO .... double confirmed!

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Rskc said:

Wonder if the proposed resales transactions restriction is going to apply to only newly built BTOs or it will cover existing hdbs?

First sentence should indicate as new: 'The government will implement new regulations for Housing and Development Board (HDB) flats built in prime locations, An example of flats in prime locations includes those slated to be built as part of the Greater Southern Waterfront (GSW) coastline project"

Can only wait for more infor. 

2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

must hold 10 years? i don't mind ...

agent said ... live happily 10 years sibei shiok ... like Pinnacle buyer ... it's called MILLION DOLLAR VIEW

and then still can sell no $2M no talk? huat ah!

2020-11-30_144149.jpg

Yep, holding ten years for a solid profit is nothing.. it won't prevent the lottery effect at all. It just pushes it down the line...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2