Singapore Property Scene Discussion

therock

Supercharged
35 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Posted by me, heehee.  Ravi Menon say one.  But i agree with our MAS chief. 😄  at least here

aahhh...so u r the bugger ahhhh, high life and good life selling lolex...when are yo going to give one to me...[laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Actually there have been news reports that more and more Singaporeans are refunding to their CPF the money used for housing. So it’s not a surprise you see the healthy CPF balance.

• Praise 1

On 7/12/2021 at 2:59 PM, Spidey10 said:

ahh....that's why i remember i saw and read some article about "hereditary meritocracy" in the society...…..a high lifestyle without giving back to society as these millions are inherited  and acting as an "elite"....[laugh]

wa, learnt new concept. hereditary meritocracy, sounds like oxymoron. one doesnt need to do anything of merit to inherit the millions. 

Supercharged
11 hours ago, Khng8 said:

Actually there have been news reports that more and more Singaporeans are refunding to their CPF the money used for housing. So it’s not a surprise you see the healthy CPF balance.

funds that were supposed to use for vacation....now cannot go anywhere, save the funds and pump into CPF lor…..[laugh]

(edited)
1 minute ago, Spidey10 said:

funds that were supposed to use for vacation....now cannot go anywhere, save the funds and pump into CPF lor…..[laugh]

more like pump into ROLEXes leh .... THG and Cortina share price cheong ! :grin:

Edited by Wt_know

Supercharged
10 hours ago, Nolicense said:

wa, learnt new concept. hereditary meritocracy, sounds like oxymoron. one doesnt need to do anything of merit to inherit the millions. 

yep, that's the concept....but why blame the receiving gen when the forefathers have the foresight and ability at that time? Is not that they cheat or rob to gain these!

i think Gov may probably intro some form of tax on these and probably a big differentiation from the rest...………...not I say one hor nor you didn't hear it from me ..[laugh]

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
2 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

more like pump into ROLEXes leh .... THG and Cortina share price cheong ! :grin:

lolex AD all nothing to see on the shelves....except for those full gold...[laugh]….haiiii!!

Supercharged
On 7/14/2021 at 8:27 AM, Spidey10 said:

Can also pump your funds here. Don't say I neber jio hor.....😁  

Lim family's frozen property asset in SG are:

• Two good class bungalows in Bukit Timah and one in Tanglin Hill 
  • Two condominium units in Stevens Road and one in Bukit Timah

Hin Leong founder O.K. Lim gets $28.5m offer for his Bukit Timah good class bungalow

A $28.5 million offer has been made for one of beleaguered Hin Leong founder Lim Oon Kuin's good class bungalows (GCBs) now under a court-ordered asset freeze injunction, The Straits Times has learnt.

The freehold GCB in Second Avenue in Bukit Timah is one of nine properties in Singapore and Australia that are among assets frozen by the High Court to recoup US$3.5 billion (S$4.75 billion) in debt from the collapsed oil trader.

fhlocalprop100621.jpg

(Clockwise, from top left) The Second Avenue bungalow in Bukit Timah jointly owned by Lim Oon Kuin and his wife; Chelsea Gardens off Stevens Road, where Lim Oon Kuin’s daughter Lim Huey Ching has a unit; and Parc Stevens in Stevens Drive, where Lim Oon Kuin’s son Evan Lim has a unit.

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/property/hin-leong-founder-ok-lim-gets-285m-offer-for-his-bukit-timah-good-class-bungalow

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Didu said:

Can also pump your funds here. Don't say I neber jio hor.....😁  

Lim family's frozen property asset in SG are:

• Two good class bungalows in Bukit Timah and one in Tanglin Hill 
  • Two condominium units in Stevens Road and one in Bukit Timah

Hin Leong founder O.K. Lim gets $28.5m offer for his Bukit Timah good class bungalow

A $28.5 million offer has been made for one of beleaguered Hin Leong founder Lim Oon Kuin's good class bungalows (GCBs) now under a court-ordered asset freeze injunction, The Straits Times has learnt.

The freehold GCB in Second Avenue in Bukit Timah is one of nine properties in Singapore and Australia that are among assets frozen by the High Court to recoup US$3.5 billion (S$4.75 billion) in debt from the collapsed oil trader.

fhlocalprop100621.jpg

(Clockwise, from top left) The Second Avenue bungalow in Bukit Timah jointly owned by Lim Oon Kuin and his wife; Chelsea Gardens off Stevens Road, where Lim Oon Kuin’s daughter Lim Huey Ching has a unit; and Parc Stevens in Stevens Drive, where Lim Oon Kuin’s son Evan Lim has a unit.

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/property/hin-leong-founder-ok-lim-gets-285m-offer-for-his-bukit-timah-good-class-bungalow

sibeh elite…. all assets frozen still got 10k per week per person to spend 

and that’s considered hardship for their family 

😱😅

• Haha! 2

Oh wow, guru!!!

and guru does all this becos he is kind hearted, wants to help others, not for churning or for getting comms. 
guru so smart and nice.  

from $500k portfolio to $5mil portfolio , wooohooo so cool and kind

buy buy buy, huat ah

88AC89C7-3D18-4A90-A705-7A1942BEE0D0.jpeg

E19BE117-3D97-4CDC-8304-F9E4B843F817.jpeg

• Haha! 2

(edited)
12 minutes ago, therock said:

I always wonder when agents share how we can all get wealthy .. 

developer huat > bank huat > this one understandable la ... for sure

agent huat > guru huat (they don't sell, they "teach" only) > student huat > buyer huat > seller huat 

all become millionaires following the proven systems .... huat ah!

then ... who is the SUCKER here? muahahahaha

Edited by Wt_know

Supercharged
8 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

developer huat > bank huat > this one understandable la ... for sure

agent huat > guru huat (they don't sell, they "teach" only) > student huat > buyer huat > seller huat 

all become millionaires following the proven systems .... huat ah!

then ... who is the SUCKER here? muahahahaha

f*%@!!!

me!!! coz, I am still not a milliohair………...[laugh]

Still staying in 300k HDB!! Damn it!!:pissed-off:

13 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

f*%@!!!

me!!! coz, I am still not a milliohair………...[laugh]

Still staying in 300k HDB!! Damn it!!:pissed-off:

Then quickly sign up one of those get rich quick proven anyone can do it no money down required master class, confirm you make it by end of the year

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Then quickly sign up one of those get rich quick proven anyone can do it no money down required master class, confirm you make it by end of the year

can loan me some money to sign up? this morning just water and plain bread, lunch was the soda biscuits.....dinner tonight, still searching ….maybe got to fight with lizzie for tonight's dinner..

NMZC0188[1].JPG

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

can loan me some money to sign up? this morning just water and plain bread, lunch was the soda biscuits.....dinner tonight, still searching ….maybe got to fight with lizzie for tonight's dinner..

NMZC0188[1].JPG

No need money, free sign up.   

its that easy.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1