Sneeze can get sprained back muscles or slipped disc

Jusnel

Just a warning to all.

A sneeze can give you a sprained back muscle or worse, slipped disc 

I had a sneeze and my lower back hurts like hell. Pulled muscle.  Cant sit, move or sleep properly. Muscles spasm. 

Went to see GP. he say I'm lucky.  Other ppl got slipped disc. 

So when u sneeze, got to let it all out. Dont hold back . And no sudden jerking of body. 

For me, I think I had some sudden body jerking when I sneeze and I withhold some of the sneeze.  Hence I got this muscle problem 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8
  • Shocked 1

Twincharged

Cfm and chop.... 

My staff's friend... Sneezed and then became wheelchair bound after that fateful sneeze. 

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 7

Confirm and chop as well

I kena twice...luckily both times just pulled muscles. Pain liked Fxxxxx!!!

Could hardly walk for a week or so, followed by walked like a very old man for weeks 

My MIL could walked faster than me during those weeks...really chao turtle 😅

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 4

24 minutes ago, Jusnel said:

Just a warning to all.

A sneeze can give you a sprained back muscle or worse, slipped disc 

I had a sneeze and my lower back hurts like hell. Pulled muscle.  Cant sit, move or sleep properly. Muscles spasm. 

Went to see GP. he say I'm lucky.  Other ppl got slipped disc. 

So when u sneeze, got to let it all out. Dont hold back . And no sudden jerking of body. 

For me, I think I had some sudden body jerking when I sneeze and I withhold some of the sneeze.  Hence I got this muscle problem 

Bro, you how old?

8 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Cfm and chop.... 

My staff's friend... Sneezed and then became wheelchair bound after that fateful sneeze. 

I hope that's a joke bro.

Twincharged
34 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

I hope that's a joke bro.

That is what my staff told me... They fella only early twenties when ended up like that. 

We were taking about swimming... Then how swimming can help straighten bones.. Then it led to the sneeze until cannot walk story. 

4 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Sneezing is like nasal orgasm. I always let it all out until the whole block can hear me. No shame.

You live in SK as well? Have a neighbour is liddat...sometimes I echoed him back😁

• Haha! 3

I can attest to this. I've personally encountered such an issue - After a hard sneeze, something in my back snapped and I had trouble standing up straight, even walking and I was in pain. Had to go to A&E and just muscle relaxants and painkillers cos' the shooting pain and spasms were really bad. Didn't help that I was already suffering from a prolapsed disc. 

Subsequently, some chiropractic adjustments did help alot. But main thing is still have to do a lot of back strengthening.

• Praise 2

13 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Sneezing is like nasal orgasm. I always let it all out until the whole block can hear me. No shame.

7 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

You live in SK as well? Have a neighbour is liddat...sometimes I echoed him back😁

wah, you 2 wanna orgasmic decibel PK each other ah ?  [laugh]

my auto reaction when sneezing is to bend forward, guess its instinctive as I had a hernia op long ago.

am not a big and violent sneezer most of the time. 

I think its useful to train up and maintain core and back muscles so that bones are not subjected to so much stress. 

my $0.02. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

28 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

I used to have a neighbour above my unit, whenever he sneezes, my whole ceiling would shake! And my heart nearly stopped by his sudden and super loud sneezing! Been months never hear this roaring sneezing, think he should have moved out liao?! Thanks god siah. [rolleyes]

• Shocked 1

Twincharged
1 minute ago, 13177 said:

I used to have a neighbour above my unit, whenever he sneezes, my whole ceiling would shake! And my heart nearly stopped by his sudden and super loud sneezing! Been months never hear this roaring sneezing, think he should have moved out liao?! Thanks god siah. [rolleyes]

Have you went to to check before if it was Thanos staying there? 😂 

• Haha! 3

23 minutes ago, Blueray said:

wah, you 2 wanna orgasmic decibel PK each other ah ?  [laugh]

my auto reaction when sneezing is to bend forward, guess its instinctive as I had a hernia op long ago.

am not a big and violent sneezer most of the time. 

I think its useful to train up and maintain core and back muscles so that bones are not subjected to so much stress. 

my $0.02. 

That's wat I told my wife when she asked me wat i was doing...i said:" mai char, pk in progress" 😁

• Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Have you went to to check before if it was Thanos staying there? 😂 

Wanted to go up and see who stay there, but lazy to go check. [laugh] But good that this guy has moved out. No more mental torture.

15 minutes ago, 13177 said:

please go up and check, maybe his body is still there ... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1