Sneeze can get sprained back muscles or slipped disc

Jusnel

On 10/29/2020 at 5:31 PM, Jellandross said:

My cheena half past six better seek help from google translate.......

Mouth sucking chest says it can invigorate blood

Spoiler

The 74-year-old Chinese physician opened a trial for an indecent assault case. He revealed in the court that he asked the female patient to massage her private parts with lubricant, and then performed cupping and acupuncture on her. When she was unable to move, she used her mouth to suck her chest, saying that it could promote blood circulation. The Chinese physician is Lin Yaba. He faced two accusations of insulting female dignity and two indecent assaults. He accused him of assaulting a 40-year-old woman in the Xinhua Chinese Medicine Clinic at 100AM Shopping Center, Tanjong Pagar Road, the previous year. Patient.

At the time of the case, he was a part-time TCM physician in the TCM clinic. Regarding the above crimes, Lin Yaba pleaded not guilty, and the case started this morning (October 26). The 42-year-old female patient gave evidence in court. The interrogation revealed that female patients had patronized this Xinhua Chinese Medicine Clinic for many years and had also purchased large and small packages. She went for a massage before September 24 of the previous year. Because she had a cough that day, the masseur advised her to see a Chinese doctor. In her testimony, she said: “When he came up, he asked me if I was married. I said I was here to treat my cough, and it had nothing to do with you. He took my blood pressure and said that I had blood problems and the massage just was useless. Suggest to help me do massage."

The female patient pointed out that it usually takes a week or two for her cough to heal, but she didn't expect that after the defendant's diagnosis and treatment, it would be better in three days, and she felt that he had good medical skills. So after October 1st, I went to see a doctor to treat her problem of qi and blood. To the surprise of the female patient, the defendant asked her if she had a boyfriend, told her to have more sex with her boyfriend, and suggested that her boyfriend help her suck her breasts, which could treat her problem. The female patient asked the defendant not to talk nonsense, and felt that this had involved her private affairs, and the defendant began to help her with massage. The female patient took off her underwear, but she wore a vest and trousers. The defendant took out a lubricant in an attempt to touch her private parts, but was stopped by the female patient and called herself. The Chinese doctor took the gloves and gave the female patient to massage her private parts.

At the same time, the female patient raised her left arm and massaged her private parts with her right hand. The defendant was performing cupping on her chest, and acupuncture was also being performed on her abdomen. She was "fixed" and could not move. She said: "Just when I couldn't move. He suddenly lifted my vest, exposed the upper body from the neck to the belly, and massaged me with massage oil. As the massage was in progress, he suddenly pinched my left breast nipple, Putting something on it makes me feel very uncomfortable." The female patient said that she did not know what the defendant had put, and then the defendant suddenly rubbed her breasts, then sucked the nipple with her mouth for a few seconds, and performed the same action on her right chest in the same way, which scared her. Jump.

tenor.gif

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Pained me to see the boy in such pain. Sweetness smile seeing how this master corrected this boy agony.

Very skillful and no gimmick.👍  

• Sad 1