radio station hopping

Darkcolt

Neutral Newbie
On 10/29/2020 at 4:07 PM, Kb27 said:

It sounds like your radio is too sensitive.

You should actually desensitize it, maybe even removing the antenna to test, au contraire to increasing antenna gain.

If you were driving in US, for a normal HU, you would tune to "Local station" (which is desensitized) bcuz there are many overlapping stations which would interfere with each other.

today i cut the wire for the booster, receiver got worst and still sensitive. nevermind, pack up n use back old player first. think is my luck bah. dont think most android player bad until like this. Will try another one when pocket allow.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
On 10/29/2020 at 6:37 PM, Wallaw819 said:

Mine android HU also did the same thing before.

check your radio settings whether can disable the auto search (when signal is weak).

mine disable and now radio will not auto hop (when signal is weak). just noise now.

i searched up and down looking at the player menu, even to android and player set up, no such feature leh.

On 10/31/2020 at 1:54 AM, Darkcolt said:

i searched up and down looking at the player menu, even to android and player set up, no such feature leh.

mine not really specific too and need some trial and error. maybe you can take a screen shot of the radio screen.

24 minutes ago, Kar_lover said:

Need traffic news leh...

By the time you hear about the jam, you would be already in it! 

Just use Google map with live traffic. 

↡ Advertisement