To park here or not? Fair?

StreetFight3r

6 minutes ago, Ceecookie said:

Its a public HDB carpark so public users have the right to park at white lot when desired.

If the residents want private carpark, they should go and stay in condo or landed properties 😂

See what I posted about landed property owners. They are the same!

25 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

Public carpark white lots why cannot park?

Entitled fellas. Just like those a**hole private property owners who put cones on public roads to reserve lots. They should be fined jialat jialat.

↡ Advertisement

26 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Carpark enforcer also not possible to come down to fine those people taking up red lots all the time lo, not a good long term solution to resolve this problem also. Same theory like drivers always illegal park/stop along some busy road side, those LTA enforcer also cannot be there 24/7 to fine those illegal park/stop cars. Lol.

Occassional enforcement is enough.

If you get fined 1 out of every 5 times you park in a red lot, will you still park there next time?

IMHO.
There must be some underlying reasons why visitors like to park at this car park.  Could be near a shopping mall,  religious place,  eateries, etc. 
Also could be a poorly designed carpark. 
Refrain is  too strong of a word to use. 

actually if we think logically, if hdb sell that number of season parking, there confirm will be enough number of red lot allocated 1.

if keep having visitor  encroach into season parking lot. just complain hdb or mp, like some bro say a number of fines, ppl confirm scare.

and somemore extra income for nation building what 

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

actually if we think logically, if hdb sell that number of season parking, there confirm will be enough number of red lot allocated 1.

if keep having visitor  encroach into season parking lot. just complain hdb or mp, like some bro say a number of fines, ppl confirm scare.

and somemore extra income for nation building what 

IMHO.
Not sure what is the practice.   I do recall last time,  season parking can have dual MSCP.   If your MSCP no lot,  park at the other  - which can be a bit further away. 

5 minutes ago, Kklee said:

IMHO.
Not sure what is the practice.   I do recall last time,  season parking can have dual MSCP.   If your MSCP no lot,  park at the other  - which can be a bit further away. 

ya correct my area also same, within the same cp gantry got 2 mscp. both can park, its extremely near within a very short walking distance 1. 

they wont give u 1 very far away ask u park there. 

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

People ask nicely.

If really no need to park don't park lah.

If you are season parking and you really need to park cos nowhere else to park then park lah.

:grin:

Why people these days don't know how to think one?

If its my MIL place, whole week also I will avoid to help out.

You put your MIL at this carpark entrance, even residents dowan to come in. 😁

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

hmm. just need to have app to take photo of suspicious car not in season parking lot. Then encourage residents to submit themselves...

How difficult is that in this day and age. It's just these Carpark operators are bloody lazy. Just want to collect money.

Carpark operators confirmed are lazy, they only interested in collecting money. Even those HDB car park enforcers are lazy.

1 hour ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

Occassional enforcement is enough.

If you get fined 1 out of every 5 times you park in a red lot, will you still park there next time?

Some people might still continue to park de, cause they believe their luck of getting fine would not be high. Last time when hdb carpark dont have EPS, i see some owners dont buy season parking at their house carpark, some say even they get fine $30 for 2-3 times per month, overall still cheaper than buying the $110 season parking. Lol.

6 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

You put your MIL at this carpark entrance, even residents dowan to come in. 😁

Good idea.

I think put her picture also can.

Here is her latest photo if they want to use.

No need to pay, let her do national service.

image.thumb.png.897818353ca5fe8e7f2c082a7ee28518.png

• Haha! 3

Just now, Jamesc said:

Good idea.

I think put her picture also can.

Here is her latest photo if they want to use.

No need to pay, let her do national service.

image.thumb.png.897818353ca5fe8e7f2c082a7ee28518.png

Must send to your namesake. 

James Wan. 

Ask him if he wants to use her as new Conjuring demon. 

James Wan oso doWan. 

Too disturbing and scary. 😂

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Jamesc said:

Some people say my MIL look like a film star.

Actually she does look a bit like Darth Maul.

image.thumb.png.9c6e15889e9db051099f20fb669a0783.png

Bet you also "Obi-Wan" to... 

...cut her down to size. 😁

SelfassuredSlightDevilfish-small.gif

• Haha! 1

It mention Jalan Kayu, but I can't remember Jalan Kayu area any mscp? The nearest hdb mscp should be around SK Fernvale area. Which is belong to AMK GRC. 

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, StreetFight3r said:

Post from ROADS.sg

122777509_3825145210851187_3608192095531920700_n.jpg.6b9e707f626a9badc8c1c40a5c33c97d.jpg

Lao sit gong la...if I drive into this mscp I also won’t notice the banner sia simi 😅

Just to tard residents mouth nia la. 😝

↡ Advertisement