Horrible ST Virtual Run App

Saabest

Within 2 weeks, had deleted my run records three times when I am asked to login even though I did not log out. When reported that their Move app has such problems, they acknowledged that some users face this issue and they are working to fix it. To add further insult ask me to submit my mileage run from our tracking app to their website. Instead of just submitting the daily accumulated run distance, they require details of various run sessions. Where got time to do that when it was not my fault to begin with. I told them my first preference is now to refund my money and I carry on peacefully my own run without getting stressed with their app and attitude. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Heard those who take part this ST virtual run faces many problem with the run app. And also never receive email from ST on the updates of the run.

1 hour ago, Kyrios said:

Hmm...lemme guess...headed by Mr Ng Yat Chung?

Nah. One look also know that guy cannot run and knows nothing about running.

Probably let his 2nd two take charge.

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Saabest said:

Now refuse to refund money even though their app is not working properly! Grrrrrrrr

So you not able to complete the run or already completed the run and yet you cannot get the medal and tshirt?

↡ Advertisement