Manchester United 2020/21

Locknload

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Genes said:

I also don't know why, but his application and effort like see his mood one. Some days unplayable, most days "wahlao why my kid draw on my ferrari yesterday!" sadded and cannot deliver.

Pogba too, but i feel for him is more the playing system

While here, i also don't know what happened with Romero. Suddenly and thoroughly thrown into cold palace.

Ya pogba also. Like blowing hot and cold for man u.

Hope next season man u chelsea and pools can give man c a fight to the end

Edited by Beregond
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

On 7/2/2021 at 11:21 AM, Genes said:

I also don't know why, but his application and effort like see his mood one. Some days unplayable, most days "wahlao why my kid draw on my ferrari yesterday!" sadded and cannot deliver.

Pogba too, but i feel for him is more the playing system

While here, i also don't know what happened with Romero. Suddenly and thoroughly thrown into cold palace.

Man U should sell Pogba if there is an opportunity to get 50m or so, enormous potential but cannot remember any important games he made a major impact

Martial has speed but inconsistent.

They should get a mid- twenties reliable and consistent goal scorer now they have good wing play (James, Rashford, Sancho, greenwood)

Potential after several years not realised,  means unlikely to be realised

• Praise 2

(edited)

Ya I agree to sell Pogba. Due to our leaky defence, we always need a double DM to protect the defence (when we play the top teams) and this leaves Pogba no room especially Bruno can do more than him in attack. Pogba doesn't have the work-rate and ethics to play a disciplined DM game. Also not reasonable to mould him into that role as he has always been an attacking midfielder. 

I say sell him and strengthen the centre-back and get a better version of McTominay and Fred. Declan Rice and Kalvin Philips would be ideal but we have no funds for either unless we sell Pogba.

Sell Martial also. He is not the striker for us if we want to challenge for the title and Champions League consistently. Unfortunately a good striker is super expensive and we can't afford them also. I doubt players like Erling Haaland want to come here.

The RB need to strengthen too. AWB is great defensively but his attacking instinct is not there.

Edited by Weez911
↡ Advertisement