COE Bidding – November 2020

Carbon82

6 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

From honda's stats seems like they are selling alot of hatchbacks as compared to their competitors. As to how on earth they r putting 2 airbags into the jazz when even Malaysia has 6 is beyond me...

image is from: https://www.wapcar.my/news/2021-toyota-yaris-vs-honda-jazz--ageing-jazz-still-worth-buying-7504

Screenshot_20201104-021129_Chrome.jpg

I believe the new Jazz will be fitted with more airbags for sure. These days the standard is a minimum 6.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

15 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Not really.  But if tomorrow at 330 pm still stuck at page 3 or 4 then maybe.  Action starts tomorrow only.  And only 330 pm onwards though some say maybe as late as 350 pm

i would think that most of those that are still purchasing new vehicles now are the more mature buyers, hence the smaller buzz here in the forums..
car buying interest shld have tapered down a little, but not too much..
also there are loads of unfulfilled orders from car sales in the previous months who have 6 bids to run which will still support the COE price for the next few exercises at least

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Bry_2004 said:

i would think that most of those that are still purchasing new vehicles now are the more mature buyers, hence the smaller buzz here in the forums..
car buying interest shld have tapered down a little, but not too much..
also there are loads of unfulfilled orders from car sales in the previous months who have 6 bids to run which will still support the COE price for the next few exercises at least

I think more of the buzz of the CB deals over le. 

Initially more buyers concern if can secure the COE cos the deal was really good and so the buzz was there and also the complains on how some ADs not submitting bids for them and complains on NG-COE not getting their deal.

Now most buyers left are those not on CB deals so the buzz and complains are less?

Even if got CB deals buyer left, I think they also numb le.

Edited by Calvin8808

13 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

I think more of the buzz of the CB deals over le. 

Initially more buyers concern if can secure the COE cos the deal was really good and so the buzz was there and also the complains on how some ADs not submitting bids for them and complains on NG-COE not getting their deal.

Now most buyers left are those not on CB deals so the buzz and complains are less?

Even if got CB deals buyer left, I think they also numb le.

dont think have any CB buyers left already..
perhaps CB buyers w small top up for extended bidding?
but still..its highly likely that they are just waiting for a refund luh..
end of the day car sellers, have a certain margin to keep to..especially so for PIs who are on low margins in the first place

6 minutes ago, Yongwd said:

Will US election affects today COE bidding? 😮

Not for today's. Orders already made so bidding will go on

11 hours ago, wlalala said:

can see the data for this year up to september

https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/ltagov/who_we_are/statistics_and_publications/statistics/pdf/M03-Car_Regn_by_make.pdf

this year toyota overtake honda alr

merc almost catching up

kimchi cars are still a little ways behind

Hi 

Wonder is there a website to show such details for other months in pdf also? Tks

15 minutes ago, Drive said:

Hi 

Wonder is there a website to show such details for other months in pdf also? Tks

that link got show breakdown into months also if that is what u are looking for

At the top is july, august, sep data

if you scroll down got the data for jan-jun

15 minutes ago, wlalala said:

that link got show breakdown into months also if that is what u are looking for

At the top is july, august, sep data

if you scroll down got the data for jan-jun

Oh sorry sorry, what I wanted is the main website to pdf for other months for the costs breakdown. Example: https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/dam/onemotoring/Buying/Car_Cost_Update/M032-Car_Cost_Update.pdf

44 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Up up down down up up down!!!

You are late this time, already page 4 liao you then come in Up up down down up up down?! [laugh]

• Haha! 1

32 minutes ago, Drive said:

Oh sorry sorry, what I wanted is the main website to pdf for other months for the costs breakdown. Example: https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/dam/onemotoring/Buying/Car_Cost_Update/M032-Car_Cost_Update.pdf

I have also been looking but seems like they only provide the data for the latest month

maybe if u want have to ownself download and keep record over time

↡ Advertisement