COE Bidding – November 2020

Carbon82

2 hours ago, bonjin said:

and absorb the additonal rebates at the same time? 😲

Haha wait long long ah... Just look at how overpriced the jazz is compared to vios or cerato (and old avante), esp when they got VES 10K discount still price so high...

But Singaporeans rich la see the Honda hatchback sales is super high :)

Neutral Newbie

I also booked a new fit estimate delivery in feb. But my SE told me this won't affect my ves at all. Your SE say will give u new rebate value ? 

wont affect the price you paid, but affects the PARF. maybe a tad since its already -10k and likely OMV at max is 17/18k. thus ARF paid is 17-18k and you need a min of 5k ARF to be paid. thus around 1-1.5k in lowered PARF.

As a non vested individual, I just say all the best to all.

As a person who already got the car, naturally speaking, I think Cat A will go up, Cat B will go down.

The rest I dunno.

Hi,, any expert ., why open quota more this time fm 464 to 520? Isn’t because those bidded never registered within 3 months then flow back to this round? 

1 hour ago, Yap88 said:

Isn’t because those bidded never registered within 3 months then flow back to this round? 

lol will have to forfeit 10k deposit if never register

they will sell it to other ppl rather than let it expire

plus it doesn't flow back in immediately, it will be added to the next quarter quota. This quarter quota alr set.

Can see the quota allocation for nov-jan here:

https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/ltagov/who_we_are/statistics_and_publications/statistics/pdf/COEQuotaAllocationRV.pdf

Can see total 27 COE expired between jul and sep added into this quarter.

As for the breakdown into each individual bidding exercise nobody knows how they calculate.

Edited by wlalala

2 hours ago, Lotr8445r said:

Hi, may I seek u all opinion, if dealer offer an open cat for coming cat B bidding, is this a bad thing or is fine? ty

Take it. No downsides if the prices of open cat and cat B are pretty close. The paper value is based on whichever is lower. 
you get your car faster. 

• Praise 3

3 hours ago, Lotr8445r said:

Hi, may I seek u all opinion, if dealer offer an open cat for coming cat B bidding, is this a bad thing or is fine? ty

38 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Take it. No downsides if the prices of open cat and cat B are pretty close. The paper value is based on whichever is lower. 
you get your car faster. 

LTA website:

For vehicles registered under Category E COE

If your vehicle is registered under Category E COE, the rebate will be based on the lower of the two:

The Quota Premium (QP) of Category E you paid or

The QP of the category the vehicle belongs to from the same COE bidding exercise.

i have also been offered Open COE of $40,301 . The Cat B COE from the same bidding exercise is $40,690 so the COE value of my car remains at $40,301.

Edited by sake
  • Praise 2