COE Bidding – November 2020

Carbon82

2 hours ago, awhtc said:

COE supply expected to drop 11% in Feb-April next year

OLIVIA POH

NOV 27, 2020 04:04 PM

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/transport/coe-supply-expected-to-drop-11-in-feb-april-next-year?amp

Sometimes really “pik chek”. You were aiming to  settle down and bid Obligingly during this window of COE increase (Nov - Jan) to secure your dream car. DEC hasn’t arrived suddenly this type of news land on shore, sending shockwaves and unnecessary Supply panic. 

4 hours ago, crazythen said:

Sometimes really “pik chek”. You were aiming to  settle down and bid Obligingly during this window of COE increase (Nov - Jan) to secure your dream car. DEC hasn’t arrived suddenly this type of news land on shore, sending shockwaves and unnecessary Supply panic. 

Nov to Dec 2020 could be the last small window to enjoy COE below $40k.

My 7th bid next week! My PI still hoping it to crash cos his bid target $37k. 🤣

I will wait for the last bid 8th bid to see after all these waiting game, did he eventually got the target he want? 

I am pretty sure it will still be an empty bid next week and he will stretch to the last bid and still hope for it to crash! 

Will reveal who's this 🐒 soon. 

• Praise 1

You should be very happy bro.

If COE goes up to 50k and yours is guaranteed bid.

You tan a lot leh.

:D

7 hours ago, newbie_2020 said:

My 7th bid next week! My PI still hoping it to crash cos his bid target $37k. 🤣

I will wait for the last bid 8th bid to see after all these waiting game, did he eventually got the target he want? 

I am pretty sure it will still be an empty bid next week and he will stretch to the last bid and still hope for it to crash! 

Will reveal who's this 🐒 soon. 

Turbocharged
6 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

You should be very happy bro.

If COE goes up to 50k and yours is guaranteed bid.

You tan a lot leh.

:D

Jamesc, how come u cannot receive messages one?

got something to ask u

I personally feel that the window of opportunity is closing as we enter 2021. If we remember what we saw in 2011 to 2015, an era of sky high COE, the cycle may repeat itself again. Basically LTA did not do anything over the past few years to spread the supply evenly. Instead, they chose to let the market decide for itself as we saw many people renewing their cars and this may have some effect on spreading COE to dry years such as 2021 onwards. We shall see how it unfolds, but standby for roller coaster ride.

12 hours ago, wlalala said:

3rd bid for me(4 bid package) next week! but car not in SG yet so prob AD will bid a stupid low amount again!

Good Luck to you as your AD may bid for you this round to avoid final round increases. My car only will arrive Jan/Feb/Mar 2021 but AD bidded during last round.

12 minutes ago, BobbyTan_74287 said:

Good Luck to you as your AD may bid for you this round to avoid final round increases. My car only will arrive Jan/Feb/Mar 2021 but AD bidded during last round.

hahaha shall see!