COE Bidding – November 2020

Carbon82

13 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Since when 8 bid G must get on the first or second or third bid?

:grin:

Or even on the 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th bid?

If paid for 8 bid G and get within 8 bids even the last bid

got nothing to complain about.

Ya. Those who complain cannot understand and read an English contract. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

3 hours ago, Jwee85 said:

many impatient car buyers who are not understanding 6NG or 8NG deal.

The trust is strong in the AD.

Non-Guarantee is exactly what it meant. No obligation nor legal recourse.

If no patient, cannot sign for 6 or 8 NG deal lo. 🙄 Best is to sign for 2 NG deal. Lol.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

It is rare to wait up to 8 bids when its its ready stock. And I even offered to top up even thou its guaranteed. Also should I know have to wait 4.5 months I would have get the 2020 model... By the time all swee swee arrived.. 

If order not here yet I can understand. My friend bought from another PI (smaller one) got his on 2nd bid. So its really depends I think maybe smaller PI give you a better customer satisfaction.

Anyways hope you all benefit from my experience. 

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

I think it's not about impatient buyer OR if I can't understand English per what @jwee85 & @13177 have quoted. I had never had such issue with the AD for the previous 3 cars that I have gotten from them be it 3 bids or 6 bids. This is my FIRST with this AD & Yes, I quite blame myself for (gek kiang) to switch brand. The main issue with this AD is I received NO news after every unsuccessful bid!

As a super patience buyer, I have waited every month and never even bother to call or make noise as I respect the contract that I have signed and trust that AD will do their best to get me the COE! The least I expect is a courtesy call or update of our bid result and be offered a solution ahead before the 10bids ended. If Top Up is needed, so be it! Just  show me the new pricing with the new calculation! Giving me silence treatment says SOOOO much about the Company as a whole. Was it bad management/company or bad salesperson? Your guess is as good as mine. 

• Praise 2

For PI (not the same as AD), the standard fluctuates from good to rip-off (take your money as holding cash or worse, shutter down).

Usually AD agent will update bid and usually get on 1-2 tries. If not you probably got a lousy agent. AD unlikely to get that rip-off level because they are still accountable to the principal, so at least they appear to professional. If the AD does not rectify after complaining to the local management, you can send your issue to their prinicpal HQ. I would suggest you should communicate with your agent first instead of best guessing

Edited by retrozz

11 hours ago, Cha said:

I think it's not about impatient buyer OR if I can't understand English per what @jwee85 & @13177 have quoted. I had never had such issue with the AD for the previous 3 cars that I have gotten from them be it 3 bids or 6 bids. This is my FIRST with this AD & Yes, I quite blame myself for (gek kiang) to switch brand. The main issue with this AD is I received NO news after every unsuccessful bid!

As a super patience buyer, I have waited every month and never even bother to call or make noise as I respect the contract that I have signed and trust that AD will do their best to get me the COE! The least I expect is a courtesy call or update of our bid result and be offered a solution ahead before the 10bids ended. If Top Up is needed, so be it! Just  show me the new pricing with the new calculation! Giving me silence treatment says SOOOO much about the Company as a whole. Was it bad management/company or bad salesperson? Your guess is as good as mine. 

10 bids? You must really like the car or offered good price, or you are very patient and can afford to wait.

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Cha said:

Which AD? Agreed no matter how many bids you signed still not the main factor. Most importantly is the AD should follow up and update on every coe bid whether it is successful or not, and if the coe is going up, they should offer any solution to you. 

Why your guess is as good as mine?

Anything not sure pick up the phone and call the salesman lah.

Scared of the salesman huh?

:D

They work for you and you pay them.

No need scared.

actually successful or not successful you can check yourself one ma. i think AD updating you is just better service, it's not an obligation. 

i think those who choose to buy from PI instead of AD mostly is because of better price. With better price, the COE threshold is going to be much lower and you cannot complain when they don't get the COE. 

Anyway, there are some ADs or even PIs in the market who are known to always secure the bids in the early few bids even though it's 6 bids NG. do some research before you buy

16 hours ago, Cha said:

don't mind share which AD is this ? It will help many potential buyers avoid a lot of heartache ...... 

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, andrewpks said:

don't mind share which AD is this ? It will help many potential buyers avoid a lot of heartache ...... 

Yes, let us know so that we can avoid too. Thanks.

On 11/7/2020 at 9:04 AM, Mkl22 said:

Ya. Those who complain cannot understand and read an English contract. 

I think the problem is expectations.   Like I tell you car servicing will take 3 hours but I complete in 1 hour and word spreads.  Expectation is set so when someone comes and I say servicing is 3 hours and I took 2 hours, it becomes unacceptable.

On 11/9/2020 at 8:11 AM, Lotr said:

10 bids? You must really like the car or offered good price, or you are very patient and can afford to wait.

Maybe the biscuits and coffee are good....

• Haha! 6

14 minutes ago, bonjin said:

and absorb the additonal rebates at the same time? 😲

Rebates also pass to buyers. But the buyer or subsequent buyer(s) will also suffer the drop in PARF when come the time to deregister the car at the end of 10 years

↡ Advertisement