Who say I collect liao still cannot eat biscuit or drink kopi? :D

Still got the servicings....

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

9 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Coming monday.

Who say I collect liao still cannot eat biscuit or drink kopi? :D

Still got the servicings....

Even no servicing can still go and say looking at other models and maybe want to buy another car.

But of course while looking...definitely must eat biscuits and drink coffee

• Haha! 5

7 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Even no servicing can still go and say looking at other models and maybe want to buy another car.

But of course while looking...definitely must eat biscuits and drink coffee

I just went Volvo the other day......  but no biscuits.  Fail.  But their coffee is good.  :D

• Haha! 2

@Philipkeeis the last to buy car here

and the first one to collect.

He see, he like, he buy.

My kind of customer.

:grin:

I heard people buy during lock down

and till now no car.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I just went Volvo the other day......  but no biscuits.  Fail.  But their coffee is good.  :D

Ya no biscuits. Coffee not bad.

Disposable cup quality also very good

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

this however does not seem to translate to warranty. Claiming warranty for some premium brands is akin to squeezing blood from stone. hahaha

HAHAHAHA I like that metaphor! Premium brand customers should have premium lawyers to call upon also if cannot squeeze out any blood hor =D

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

My wife just brought the cheebic for 1k servicing. KM got biscuit, tea, hot chocolate for servicing but not for sales. I also dunno why leh.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

The bidders/successful quota ratio has is now more stable closer to pre-covid months. If the dealers are more rational the downward pressure will resume in a few months time, so that car sales can be more sustainable as an industry and for consumers too. Went to car showroom last weekend - seems like some AD are still "hoarding" some COE as SE was able to give immediate registration for certain models. 

6 minutes ago, retrozz said:

The bidders/successful quota ratio has is now more stable closer to pre-covid months. If the dealers are more rational the downward pressure will resume in a few months time, so that car sales can be more sustainable as an industry and for consumers too. Went to car showroom last weekend - seems like some AD are still "hoarding" some COE as SE was able to give immediate registration for certain models. 

Might not be hoarding. Open coe can be bought from the market easily. 

29 minutes ago, Pplater said:

My wife just brought the cheebic for 1k servicing. KM got biscuit, tea, hot chocolate for servicing but not for sales. I also dunno why leh.

Come for servicing is confirm customer.

Must treat well.

Come for sales is potential customer.

No need to treat so well in case never buy.

• Haha! 7

56 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Come for servicing is confirm customer.

Must treat well.

Come for sales is potential customer.

No need to treat so well in case never buy.

$200 worth of coffee and biscuits for $100 servicing?

Do think I cannot do it? :a-toast:

• Shocked 1

7 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

$200 worth of coffee and biscuits for $100 servicing?

Do think I cannot do it? :a-toast:

Haha eat and drink as much as you like.

Made so much from the selling the car

its all factored in already.

• Shocked 1

I dunno about u guys. But i went to kah motors to check out. Its so quiet that my SE see this post will know its me.

anyways, i ask if can pay full cash, whats the penalty. He say zero penalty. Non guaranteed bid also convert to guaranteed and he hinted sure get in 2 tries. Boss tying to get the sales folks to hit target so cannot play the usual 6 months.

first time i see them do this. Loan commission  is their bread and butter, now can let go also.

Infact i think they really hope coe drop back to $30k so they can sell more cars.

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

8 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

this however does not seem to translate to warranty. Claiming warranty for some premium brands is akin to squeezing blood from stone. hahaha

like that, next time if i could afford a premium brand, i will buy from PI, it is as bad as AD. If only lah😂

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

Means its highly likely I wont get on the coming 5th bid...  难道 must wait till 8th bid? From late August wait till Christmas... 

How come dealers don't want to clear stocks fast instead of playing waiting games? 

4 minutes ago, newbie_2020 said:

Means its highly likely I wont get on the coming 5th bid...  难道 must wait till 8th bid? From late August wait till Christmas... 

How come dealers don't want to clear stocks fast instead of playing waiting games? 

They want to earn more interest by collecting more deposit so that they can play with the 6 bids NG and earn more profits. If COE went up, they will not bid for you base on the rebate cap given to you.

13 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Haha eat and drink as much as you like.

Made so much from the selling the car

its all factored in already.

Challenge accepted  :D

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, newbie_2020 said:

You should have requested lesser bids by paying more if they can offer since the wait for your is unbearable.

↡ Advertisement