Cheryl Tay's experience with Cars & Coffee

VteckiCk

Cheryl supposed to be car expert right?

How come she don't know what Japanese car to buy?

Come here lah.

We got so many Japanese experts here.

Why she never use SGcarMART?

All the best cars are there.

:grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

For a moment I was so happy... I thought my Mercedes girl has come out again.... 

chiobu cuss very nice to listen ... [:p]

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Cheryl supposed to be car expert right?

How come she don't know what Japanese car to buy?

Come here lah.

We got so many Japanese experts here.

Why she never use SGcarMART?

All the best cars are there.

:grin:

I think here the Japanese experts are in the educational movie/video area....

• Haha! 5

On 11/5/2020 at 8:43 AM, mikk123 said:

haha...can't agree more. most of car salesman are chain smokers and ah beng, ah lian type. You expect SIA style services from them? 

At least my PI not bad. Even their staff are not bad. Car failed inspection n have to replace glass n film. Was told to bring car to PI shop at another location and they will help to send to workshop to replace. (PI have 2 show room). The salesman there were very helpful n friendly  even though it is none of their business.  

On 11/7/2020 at 2:22 PM, Volvobrick said:

I think here the Japanese experts are in the educational movie/video area....

You're referring to KobayashiGT? 

• Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

You're referring to KobayashiGT? 

Mushi Mushi? who is paging koba-san? hahahahhaha. I am well-verse in all genres of jap movie and MTV. 🙂

• Haha! 3

47 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Mushi Mushi? who is paging koba-san? hahahahhaha. I am well-verse in all genres of jap movie and MTV. 🙂

You and Jamesc must be buds !? Both are masters of genres!

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
11 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

You and Jamesc must be buds !? Both are masters of genres!

He is my master. I am well-versed.

he has mastered the whole genres of Jap movie, show and MTV.

So there is a difference yong padawan.

th?id=OIP.gVKIz2jKkuMNhABeqbZUHQHaH3%26p

• Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie

I read the reviews from Google before proceed to their showroom. I am not sure if my review will be posted, but I will still do this anyway. Will do the same on all the other platform too. From viewing to booking, the process is smooth. Until after I paid the deposit to purchase, everything falls apart.
The experience of buying a car from Cars&coffee Singapore left me in despair. As this is my first time buying a car from PI, I'm not sure of the process and what to expect. It took 2 weeks from the day I have fully paid my deposit with a lot of question marks to get my car. During the 2 weeks' processing time, I was not being informed on what to expect and the action needed from my end. Hence, I asked a lot of questions whenever I received SMS from LTA, banks, and insurance companies. The salesperson who attended me for this transaction was not helpful at all. As everything happens, the answer that I got is"it is like this".
Besides the process, also the car. For anyone who is considering buying a PI Mercedes, please note that you are not buying the Mercedes that you thought you are buying. There are functions that are not available for PI cars. Of course, they will not tell you, unless you discover them after you got your car. I am definitely not buying another car from them. The whole experience is a nightmare. Thought buying a car is a happy thing to do, but they just make it a nightmare for me. I would have bought my car from cycle and carriage if I am aware of the missing functionalities and such service is given. If you are considering buying from them, please reconsider and highly recommend that you buy from another dealer. And yes, I am still waiting for their reply about the disabled functionality that it is supposed "it is like that" from the Mercedes that they sold. Utterly disappointed and if you are buying from them, just imagine buying a car that you want but it turns out like my case. If you want to know more, I have evidence with pictures and videos. PM me and I can share with you. Don't be a victim like me.

• Praise 1

32 minutes ago, Hooisoo said:

I read the reviews from Google before proceed to their showroom. I am not sure if my review will be posted, but I will still do this anyway. Will do the same on all the other platform too. From viewing to booking, the process is smooth. Until after I paid the deposit to purchase, everything falls apart.
The experience of buying a car from Cars&coffee Singapore left me in despair. As this is my first time buying a car from PI, I'm not sure of the process and what to expect. It took 2 weeks from the day I have fully paid my deposit with a lot of question marks to get my car. During the 2 weeks' processing time, I was not being informed on what to expect and the action needed from my end. Hence, I asked a lot of questions whenever I received SMS from LTA, banks, and insurance companies. The salesperson who attended me for this transaction was not helpful at all. As everything happens, the answer that I got is"it is like this".
Besides the process, also the car. For anyone who is considering buying a PI Mercedes, please note that you are not buying the Mercedes that you thought you are buying. There are functions that are not available for PI cars. Of course, they will not tell you, unless you discover them after you got your car. I am definitely not buying another car from them. The whole experience is a nightmare. Thought buying a car is a happy thing to do, but they just make it a nightmare for me. I would have bought my car from cycle and carriage if I am aware of the missing functionalities and such service is given. If you are considering buying from them, please reconsider and highly recommend that you buy from another dealer. And yes, I am still waiting for their reply about the disabled functionality that it is supposed "it is like that" from the Mercedes that they sold. Utterly disappointed and if you are buying from them, just imagine buying a car that you want but it turns out like my case. If you want to know more, I have evidence with pictures and videos. PM me and I can share with you. Don't be a victim like me.

It is generally known that AD:PI cars cant be compared 1:1 in terms of features . Just remember that a lot of these ' features ' are quite gimmicky and if it was me I wouldn't loose my sleep .I don't know about Cycle and Carriage but my PML SE was also a dope.Just for example - She told me that my indented car cant have cruise control as it's a manual ( I now know that that's not true ) and she also didn't know how to start the car in the PML delivery room 😏.Anyway , enjoy the car.

• Haha! 4

Merc come with a lot of add on. Some are default in certain region. CnC newly delivered car will not have auto park function. SE told me, this include S class as well which is quite strange. It is available in option but not in as a standard. Went to PI, they are even worst, they do not even know what function it has for newly imported cars. Some people tell me it is because this PI do not really import the car themselves. Likely some other PI import, then they buy from them.

On 11/7/2020 at 11:21 AM, Blueray said:

the N*ked Car Dealer ? [grin]

Oik!

It's not jamesc the naked car dealer, its james the transparent car dealer.

:D

Transparent.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3