Cheryl Tay's experience with Cars & Coffee

VteckiCk

Just check up UK websites for the specs based on the trim levels you want to buy. Like Premium, Premium Plus, Sport etc in the case of Mercs. PIs bring in (mostly from UK) standard trims without additional options. Don't know about CNC except that their prices not attractive. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

9 hours ago, Hooisoo said:

I read the reviews from Google before proceed to their showroom. I am not sure if my review will be posted, but I will still do this anyway. Will do the same on all the other platform too. From viewing to booking, the process is smooth. Until after I paid the deposit to purchase, everything falls apart.
The experience of buying a car from Cars&coffee Singapore left me in despair. As this is my first time buying a car from PI, I'm not sure of the process and what to expect. It took 2 weeks from the day I have fully paid my deposit with a lot of question marks to get my car. During the 2 weeks' processing time, I was not being informed on what to expect and the action needed from my end. Hence, I asked a lot of questions whenever I received SMS from LTA, banks, and insurance companies. The salesperson who attended me for this transaction was not helpful at all. As everything happens, the answer that I got is"it is like this".
Besides the process, also the car. For anyone who is considering buying a PI Mercedes, please note that you are not buying the Mercedes that you thought you are buying. There are functions that are not available for PI cars. Of course, they will not tell you, unless you discover them after you got your car. I am definitely not buying another car from them. The whole experience is a nightmare. Thought buying a car is a happy thing to do, but they just make it a nightmare for me. I would have bought my car from cycle and carriage if I am aware of the missing functionalities and such service is given. If you are considering buying from them, please reconsider and highly recommend that you buy from another dealer. And yes, I am still waiting for their reply about the disabled functionality that it is supposed "it is like that" from the Mercedes that they sold. Utterly disappointed and if you are buying from them, just imagine buying a car that you want but it turns out like my case. If you want to know more, I have evidence with pictures and videos. PM me and I can share with you. Don't be a victim like me.

I think you went in with your eyes closed and without proper research on the same model in terms of functionalities brought into Singapore either by AD or other PIs.

Your PI dealer is supposed to keep you updated on the progress. If PI dealer doesn't update you, the LPPL. I bought my car from KMC, authorized dealer for Hyundai and I didn't get much update from my sales rep from the time deposit fully paid. Thereafter it was radio silence until 2 weeks after COE bidding, I got a sms saying COE secured and should be able to collect car within the week. 

Car is an expensive item but don't expect to be treated like royalty. You are just one of their many customers.

• Praise 3
  • Sad 1

Sounds like standard PI experience.

The beautiful showroom and nicer shop name seems to suggest otherwise... 

but looks like still the same ah beng style

Bo pian

Be wiser next time

Go PI is purely for saving $$ at the expense of luxury car buying experience

If you want to be pampered and peace of mind, please don't think of saving $$

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Just check up UK websites for the specs based on the trim levels you want to buy. Like Premium, Premium Plus, Sport etc in the case of Mercs. PIs bring in (mostly from UK) standard trims without additional options. Don't know about CNC except that their prices not attractive. 

CnC uses a gimmick of low prices from time to time to rattle the market (to screw PI's) , when you go down and do research .... .. the car like kena cannibalise ( no electric seat/ no sun roof/outdated rims/no auto kick boot .... just really low specs spartan car)  and their service contract sucks too........ only good thing is the GPS feature which they bank on but parallel guys have also caught up now (though wired still to HP )       

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 3

50 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

CnC uses a gimmick of low prices from time to time to rattle the market (to screw PI's) , when you go down and do research .... .. the car like kena cannibalise ( no electric seat/ no sun roof/outdated rims/no auto kick boot .... just really low specs spartan car)  and their service contract sucks too........ only good thing is the GPS feature which they bank on but parallel guys have also caught up now (though wired still to HP )       

BMW screw those pi many years back also, i remember clearly the F10.

AD sold their F10 with higher spec cheaper then the PI

many ppl kpkb kpkb. but lppl. 😂

• Praise 5

Can't really blame the salesman for these big PI as they are selling way too many makes and models. How to remember each and every features. I went to another big PI and he is smoking me when asked on a certain feature and i found out thru google. PI cars buyer really have to do some research on what they want specifically and make sure the feature is present or ask for a specs sheet before signing.

Edited by Xers007

On 2/25/2021 at 9:30 AM, khee76 said:

Merc come with a lot of add on. Some are default in certain region. CnC newly delivered car will not have auto park function. SE told me, this include S class as well which is quite strange. It is available in option but not in as a standard. Went to PI, they are even worst, they do not even know what function it has for newly imported cars. Some people tell me it is because this PI do not really import the car themselves. Likely some other PI import, then they buy from them.

My gigantic W447 has autopark and its CnC. Only discovered it cause I bought second hand. 

19 hours ago, Achtung said:

My gigantic W447 has autopark and its CnC. Only discovered it cause I bought second hand. 

CnC does provide autopark for their car before this year import. So those who get their car last year will have the autopark but not those getting car this year. 

On 2/25/2021 at 9:41 AM, Jamesc said:

Oik!

It's not jamesc the naked car dealer, its james the transparent car dealer.

:D

Transparent.

Like Wonder Woman's plane. 

No wonder the woman wore nothing but panties. Because she wanted to be sure she never left the house without her panties on. 

Otherwise, in her plane, she'd leave nothing of her womanhood for people to wonder about. 

😁

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, khee76 said:

CnC does provide autopark for their car before this year import. So those who get their car last year will have the autopark but not those getting car this year. 

My YOM2015 W212 from CnC already had auto park. A side comment is that the auto-park does not come on if the auxillary battery is running low.  

Please show some respect to Cheryl as she is body positive like me and we don't wear underwear. Here is a pic of Cheryl without any panties on.

image.thumb.png.8a51bf1610a1812728df4e690f4c578a.png

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

No wonder the woman wore nothing but panties. Because she wanted to be sure she never left the house without her panties on. 

Otherwise, in her plane, she'd leave nothing of her womanhood for people to wonder about. 

😁

• Haha! 3

9 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Please show some respect to Cheryl as she is body positive like me and we don't wear underwear. Here is a pic of Cheryl without any panties on.

I have previously expressed my sentiments on this. 

But more pithily... 

YUCK. 

😁

• Haha! 1

Why you keep looking at naked pics of Cheryl and then complaining?

I just had a big lunch and I never look below her smile.

11 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I have previously expressed my sentiments on this. 

But more pithily... 

YUCK. 

😁

• Haha! 3

40 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

eeeewwww ....

I can smell the acidity already ... [:p]

2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

😁

you filthy mind ...

wonder woman should use her lasso on your [lipsrsealed] [whip]

:XD:

• Haha! 3

On 2/24/2021 at 11:56 PM, Hooisoo said:

I read the reviews from Google before proceed to their showroom. I am not sure if my review will be posted, but I will still do this anyway. Will do the same on all the other platform too. From viewing to booking, the process is smooth. Until after I paid the deposit to purchase, everything falls apart.
The experience of buying a car from Cars&coffee Singapore left me in despair. As this is my first time buying a car from PI, I'm not sure of the process and what to expect. It took 2 weeks from the day I have fully paid my deposit with a lot of question marks to get my car. During the 2 weeks' processing time, I was not being informed on what to expect and the action needed from my end. Hence, I asked a lot of questions whenever I received SMS from LTA, banks, and insurance companies. The salesperson who attended me for this transaction was not helpful at all. As everything happens, the answer that I got is"it is like this".
Besides the process, also the car. For anyone who is considering buying a PI Mercedes, please note that you are not buying the Mercedes that you thought you are buying. There are functions that are not available for PI cars. Of course, they will not tell you, unless you discover them after you got your car. I am definitely not buying another car from them. The whole experience is a nightmare. Thought buying a car is a happy thing to do, but they just make it a nightmare for me. I would have bought my car from cycle and carriage if I am aware of the missing functionalities and such service is given. If you are considering buying from them, please reconsider and highly recommend that you buy from another dealer. And yes, I am still waiting for their reply about the disabled functionality that it is supposed "it is like that" from the Mercedes that they sold. Utterly disappointed and if you are buying from them, just imagine buying a car that you want but it turns out like my case. If you want to know more, I have evidence with pictures and videos. PM me and I can share with you. Don't be a victim like me.

You're probably regretting it now, but if you were attracted by the big price difference between them or any PI dealer for that matter over Cycle and Carriage, be aware that is not solely due to C&C having a fatter profit margin. 

The cars themselves come from wherever RHD markets are cheapest to get - so you get cars intended for the Japan, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Hong Kong market. And each market often has its own country-unique specifications so you can't really hope that it will be like-for-like with the AD car. You wouldn't complain if the car happened to have bonus specifications over what the AD car had, would you?

You needed to do your own research what features you needed in your new car and made sure whatever car that the PI sold you had what you wanted - either in writing or if the car was already physically in Singapore, viewing the actual car and its functions. 

• Praise 2

If you want AD specs then pay AD price lah.

Come jamesc PI get jamesc specs but also pay lower jamesc price.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2