Black Friday (Friday, 27 November) + 11/11 sale

therock

30 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Anyway i checked out a Samsung S6 Lite 64gb version from Amazon USA. It's out of stock currently, but it's priced at 270 usd + 10 usd delivery. the 128gb version is at 350 usd.
The 128gb version is selling in challenger for 590 sgd. 

your household got student can get $100 off, only $498 wi-fi version. Student member is free for 12months, just need to register online. 

https://www.hachi.tech/galaxy-tab-s6-lite

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

40 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

hmm i thought the Mars if u wait until 11.11 got another 20 yuan more discount?
1060 vs 1080.

Actually i don't want the set. But the stupid cases for lifebook are expensive Lol.
Not like kindle PW4 , so many cases available for cheap.

if wait for 11.11 might take longer to ship to sg, also chance of item get damage and go missing might be higher due to massive goods shipping to sg and mishandling by the logistic staff.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

I tried it at Challenger just now. Seems ok to me. Anyway i'm not like u need to take a lot of notes.
It's for when I'm learning something new or trying to organise my thoughts only.

How come u so many tablets, thought u got the samsung tab A 8.0 also?

Android tablets can actually buy 3rd party pens if you want lol.

Haha this one is very popular!
https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Staedtler-Digital-Yellow-GP-U999ERIPAAB/dp/B0728HBD7F/ref=sr_1_1?crid=34LYWOS8CEFJ2&dchild=1&keywords=staedtler+stylus+emr&qid=1604840792&sprefix=stadtler+stylus%2Caps%2C370&sr=8-1

I bought this from amazon early this year, can use on both ios and android. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z66J5HN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabt1_5FaQFbETSEKY4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

• Praise 1

Just in the evening, I checked my daughter's kindle, it's an older model of Kindle PW, 4gb. But the resolution is 300ppi. Getting her the Kobo Nia will be like a downgrade for her in term of resolution. Don't intend to spend so much ereader, probably get a Kindle Basic for myself from those resellers in Qoo10 ($129 - $139) or wait for Black Friday than see if Amazon has a sales.

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Ender said:

Just in the evening, I checked my daughter's kindle, it's an older model of Kindle PW, 4gb. But the resolution is 300ppi. Getting her the Kobo Nia will be like a downgrade for her in term of resolution. Don't intend to spend so much ereader, probably get a Kindle Basic for myself from those resellers in Qoo10 ($129 - $139) or wait for Black Friday than see if Amazon has a sales.

I still have the kindle basic and pw4 on my camelcamelcamel watch. Will pm u when got sales. 

But do consider kobo if u are a nlb user. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

10 hours ago, Lala81 said:

do u have a preferred note taking software?

Since u use android, surface and ipad.

I am using Microsoft OneNote cos it can be shared across the various platform. For PDF, i put it in Dropbox so that it can be accessed across the 3 platforms using Adobe acrobat reader. 

For my Surface Pro, I use DrawPDF (paid app) to annotate on my PDF lecture notes.

• Praise 1

On 11/7/2020 at 10:14 AM, Lotr said:

I actually found out that there are revised versions with changes to the plot/ending.  One of them is Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils which I re-read.

Have you watched the special episode of the happenings after xiaofeng and ah zi fell from the mountain?

I will be looking to get 22 pcs of those 8.5" lcd writing pads to give to my son's classmates for the year end... Pls let me know if come across good offer.

Screenshot_20201110_175815.jpg

• Praise 1

16 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Have you watched the special episode of the happenings after xiaofeng and ah zi fell from the mountain?

I might have, so many different remakes can't remember already.

I was eyeing a SSD .... When I put in my cart a few days ago,  it was $75.

Then during the sales,  I got shop voucher for $11 discount! 

But when I went back to my cart, the SSD price up to $86 liow.... 

• Haha! 1

41 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

I was eyeing a SSD .... When I put in my cart a few days ago,  it was $75.

Then during the sales,  I got shop voucher for $11 discount! 

But when I went back to my cart, the SSD price up to $86 liow.... 

size and type?

On 11/9/2020 at 8:21 AM, Lala81 said:

I still have the kindle basic and pw4 on my camelcamelcamel watch. Will pm u when got sales. 

But do consider kobo if u are a nlb user. 

kobo can download from nlb directly? Need to strip the DRM before it works on kindle. troublesome.

↡ Advertisement