"Scare Tactics to Lure Property Buyers Come Under Fire" - Straits Times (8 Nov 2020)

6 hours ago, Mustank said:

Got revoke the Property Agent licence? 

What is there to revoke when they are not even licenced to begin with?

Bro..they are educators, not agents.

But  about time  to stop all their youtube ads.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

13 hours ago, Chongster said:

recently watch youtube like no more those annoying ADs....  must thank all the social media folks for taking this issue up

"If you give me 35 seconds, I'm going to" .......sometimes I really felt like giving that guy a tight slap and wake up his fk idea.

I watch youtube alot and it irritates me. But actually we can easily block all those ads. I started using ublock origin in chrome a few weeks ago and I have now forgotten about those irritating ads. I did not even realise they have died down.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Columbian78 said:

"If you give me 35 seconds, I'm going to" .......sometimes I really felt like giving that guy a tight slap and wake up his fk idea.

I watch youtube alot and it irritates me. But actually we can easily block all those ads. I started using ublock origin in chrome a few weeks ago and I have now forgotten about those irritating ads. I did not even realise they have died down.

I saw one before....the people were actually staring into their bank accounts or something lidat..and they all started jumping and screaming hysterically...seeing how much they have 'earned'...my thought is..are these people who are jumping & screaming hysterically away real people or just recruited actors? The camera so 'zhun' ah....can capture their reactions at the exact moment just as they were peering into their account statements on whatever the internet scam is based on? :ph34r:

• Haha! 2

43 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

I saw one before....the people were actually staring into their bank accounts or something lidat..and they all started jumping and screaming hysterically...seeing how much they have 'earned'...my thought is..are these people who are jumping & screaming hysterically away real people or just recruited actors? The camera so 'zhun' ah....can capture their reactions at the exact moment just as they were peering into their account statements on whatever the internet scam is based on? :ph34r:

Kena exposed already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3VEZh0FJxw

• Praise 3

5 hours ago, Kyrios said:

They managed to film Zoro looking at his CPF statement? 😉

• Haha! 3

6 hours ago, Starry said:

sinkies are so gullible? what's wrong with our education? [confused] 

look at the video sibei keng liao and telltale signs of scam with people showing bank balances ... [laugh] 

classic ... if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

6 hours ago, Wt_know said:

sinkies are so gullible? what's wrong with our education? [confused] 

look at the video sibei keng liao and telltale signs of scam with people showing bank balances ... [laugh] 

classic ... if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is

But...but....got ppl show IRAS NOA in MCF too. So.....

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Now YT got more annoying shrieking "windfall" ad. Fug them.

and a lot of "give me 35 seconds" ads .... nabei ... 

35seconds sibei precious leh ... LOL

• Haha! 1

22 hours ago, noobcarbuyer said:

I don't think the founders of that 'Property Investment Education' company are licensed property agents.

similar thing have happen in the past. BUT the investors in this case came back with huge profit of 4 times their capital.

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/perennial-unit-seeking-to-file-conspiracy-claim-against-ex-sakae-director

SINGAPORE - Mainboard-listed property and healthcare firm Perennial Real Estate announced on Monday (Oct 7) that its 50 per cent joint venture (JV), TYN Investment Group (TYN Group), has applied to the court seeking leave to commence a claim for conspiracy against Griffin Real Estate Investment and former Sakae Holdings director Andy Ong.

The conspiracy claim is in connection with TYN Group's acquisition of TYN Investment Pte Ltd (TYNI) from ERC Holdings. TYNI owns the House of Tan Yeok Nee, a mansion building at the junction of Penang Road and Clemenceau Avenue gazetted as a national monument.

ERC Holdings was founded by Ong, a former director of TYNI and of Griffin, who was taken to court in August last year for allegedly committing offences involving more than $20 million. The charges included two counts each of criminal breach of trust and cheating.

ERC Holdings reportedly had an 80 per cent stake in Gryphon Capital Management, which managed Griffin's real estate investments including commercial property Bugis Cube. Reports also stated that ERC Holdings was the holding company of the ERC group of companies.

Meanwhile, sushi restaurant chain operator Sakae was a minority shareholder of Griffin. Gryphon Capital Management was also an associate company of Sakae.

Sakae won a lawsuit in 2017 against Ong and his two associates, in which Sakae had alleged that Griffin's funds were used by the ERC group to finance the purchase of the House of Tan Yeok Nee and Big Hotel in Middle Road. The judge found Ong to be in breach of his fiduciary duties to Sakae and ordered that Griffin be liquidated.

On Monday, Perennial said that TYN Group's intended conspiracy claim will be made in conjunction with TYNI's defence of a claim by Griffin last year.

Perennial disclosed last November that TYNI had been served with a writ of summons by Griffin, involving alleged transactions relating to TYNI during the period before TYNI became an associated company of Perennial and was still known as ERC International Pte Ltd.

In December, TYNI filed its defence to Griffin's claim and also issued third-party notices to commence proceedings against Ong and Sakae founder Douglas Foo, who was also a director of Griffin, in connection with Griffin's claim.

According to court documents last August, Ong had been accused of siphoning $8 million from Griffin's bank account and transferring the sum to his own account in May 2012. He also allegedly illegally transferred a total of $15.8 million from Griffin's bank account to those belonging to ERC Unicampus and ERC International - now TYNI - in September 2012.

Besides these, in June 2012, Ong allegedly deceived Sakae into believing that ERC Holdings had validly exercised an option to buy some eight million shares of Griffin.

As a result, Sakae was said to have been duped into handing over $2.6 million to Griffin.

Last month, the High Court approved the partial return of $33 million in capital to the contributories of Griffin. Based on Sakae's shareholding in Griffin, Sakae will receive $8.1 million in net proceeds.

Perennial said on Monday that both TYN Group and TYNI will continue to pursue their legal remedies in the matter, with regard to its intended conspiracy claim and Griffin's claim against TYNI.

Perennial holds an indirect interest of 50 per cent in TYN Group, which wholly owns TYNI.

Shares of Perennial were trading flat at $0.55 as at 9.41am on Monday, after the announcement.

2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

and a lot of "give me 35 seconds" ads .... nabei ... 

35seconds sibei precious leh ... LOL

Yep but that shrieking one I can't even last 2 seconds.

One guy from a YT ad made U$8000 overnight from trading. He got a very honest expression so must be real. I don't think the ang pai in Tokyo earn that much in a night also.

• Haha! 3

22 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Yep but that shrieking one I can't even last 2 seconds.

One guy from a YT ad made U$8000 overnight from trading. He got a very honest expression so must be real. I don't think the ang pai in Tokyo earn that much in a night also.

Its common to make $8k overnight from trading volatile instruments. But losing $8k is just as easy in that same night.

the way these ads put it is that you can only make, cannot lose , so easy. Financial Freedom. Damn KNN these ads

muayhahahahaha

• Praise 3

On 11/8/2020 at 10:07 PM, Columbian78 said:

I didnt use any block but  noticed they disappeared recently... probably too many complaints .😆 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 11/9/2020 at 6:54 PM, Throttle2 said:

Its common to make $8k overnight from trading volatile instruments. But losing $8k is just as easy in that same night.

the way these ads put it is that you can only make, cannot lose , so easy. Financial Freedom. Damn KNN these ads

muayhahahahaha

Just see it this way in my opinion: complete the mortgage and continue to rent out. Just a matter of more or less profits.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1