"Buy properties with little cash? It's too good to be true." - Straits Times (8 Nov 2020)

noobcarbuyer

I oso hold investment course

Normally I charge $8888 for my confirm double chop guru profitable course

But since these few days so many good news: Trump lose + COVID vaccine 90%, I’ve decided to add to the good news by sharing my secret formula wif the MCF bros

Are u ready?

The secret to having more money is........selling something at a higher price than u bought it. Huat ar!

And ppl wonder how I won 1st prize for the Budget Terminal naming contest by submitting the name as Budget Terminal....

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Soya said:

I oso hold investment course

Normally I charge $8888 for my confirm double chop guru profitable course

But since these few days so many good news: Trump lose + COVID vaccine 90%, I’ve decided to add to the good news by sharing my secret formula wif the MCF bros

Are u ready?

The secret to having more money is........selling something at a higher price than u bought it. Huat ar!

And ppl wonder how I won 1st prize for the Budget Terminal naming contest by submitting the name as Budget Terminal....

Oooi ! Mai copy hor

only my course is the real thing

muayhahhahha

8 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

is there such "kap lar" jumping around...if you know Cantonese...[laugh]

3 yrs ago, i did approach some property consultant that advertised sell one hdb can own 2 condo, 1 for self stay and 1 for rental.

can be done, but your debt risk and gearing shoots up overnight. Currently debt free and then become instantly owe the bank 1.2 mio loan. How to sleep at night??

3 years+ ago was a good time to buy property for flipping 😉

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, Enye said:

wah boss...pang chance leh

i not salty...i admire wind30 ok because i can never reach his level in this life

t2 said rental properties cannot find tenant i just quoting him a real life example on mcf....like that also called mock?

💪🤗

What you say might make sense if it were a stand alone comment. But the 2 of you have been on his back over different threads and topics so please stop.

Like I said, don't need to be salty.

• Praise 4

Jokes aside, I personally insist that there's no free lunch in this world. There are lots of investment schemes floating around promising high returns. Does anyone understand the risks? The government should actually assist to protect those groups that are less financially savvy. 

For properties, one cannot predict what direction it will go in tandem to economy, dollar valuation etc. I think a lot of people do not see that even if their property value increases, the other cost went up as well. One very important thing we must take note is ...can the property be sold at the price one is asking for? YEs on paper it might seems the prices are up , but problem is there are no takers. 

Most of my properties are bought decades back and the gains might be there...but problem is when the time comes when I decide to sell at my asking price, will there be takers?  (city, city fringe, not to mention those in district 13 and beyond) .  There are so many new units for sale at discount  nowadays and Government taxes will only go up and not down.

In short , property agents need to make their money as well and that is perfectly fine. But one must be very careful of those private REITS companies.

End of the day, HDB is a good proposition for own stay. Afford what you can. As i mentioned previously, the worst of the economy is yet to come. Like it or not, USA and Europe is still the world largest semi luxury items consumer  . China market still is very "closed" where they want the dough to be circulated in their country instead of outwards. 

My humble suggestion is to purchase an private property investment only if loan does not exceed 50%. 

• Praise 2

11 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Oooi ! Mai copy hor

only my course is the real thing

muayhahhahha

neber invite us to your course....i also wanna wear gold rolex….hope soon can wear..[;)]

17 hours ago, Beregond said:

end of the day its like choosing money in your bank with low interest but safe.

vs your money become property with more output ( rent etc ) but higher risk.😁

also can sleep well or cannot sleep well at night?

my father thot me to be humble, enough to eat and wear, be contented.

It's fated, it's yours is yours, is yours, no matter what you do, it will come back to you.

Simple man, simple life...[laugh]….he dun have a lot of cash one, wear singlet and short pants and move about via bicycle/MRT...….even during CNY, he just wear simple tee to relative house.

21 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

3 yrs ago, i did approach some property consultant that advertised sell one hdb can own 2 condo, 1 for self stay and 1 for rental.

actually this is very true.

in fact all agent will tell this to every 1.

why not? 1 hdb become 2 condo. 1 rent, 1 to live in, the rent cover for both , in fact after a few years, 2 condo can become 3 or even more. , u dun even need to work.  shake leg and collect rent.

if every 1 start following the property agent advice, soon every 1 will have extra property on hand,  who is going to rent your extra property? are u sure u did your sum correctly, are u sure when u got the extra condo, u 100% can loan out at the amount the agent promise u ,

if not, will the agent take responsibility for it??  u bet he will right??? 

it like doing business, the gov promise alot of support, u see every 1 do business, tua tua tan tan, money come so easy, big house big car.

u want put a leg in, loan from bank super attractive.  does every 1 actually believe all business start up make money?? i bet my ase less then 10% actually make in,

invest in property is like a business also.  

1 hour ago, Spidey10 said:

neber invite us to your course....i also wanna wear gold rolex….hope soon can wear..[;)]

Sifu’s course is on MCF everyday bah....

13 hours ago, awhtc said:

3 years+ ago was a good time to buy property for flipping 😉

Sure boh? Got ABSD, SSD still can flip meh?

2 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

What you say might make sense if it were a stand alone comment. But the 2 of you have been on his back over different threads and topics so please stop.

Like I said, don't need to be salty.

did wind30 tell you that i have been on his back and being bullied by me constantly?

did he ask you to stand up for him?  i think wind30 is much more than that and can handle what is going on very well.

is your response what you interpret from all the postings on mcf?

did anybody come to you to ask you to become a judge and to stop these exchanges?

not happy ..there is an ignore button, please apply it on me for your sake.

thanks.

🙄 

• Praise 4

41 minutes ago, Enye said:

did wind30 tell you that i have been on his back and being bullied by me constantly?

did he ask you to stand up for him?  i think wind30 is much more than that and can handle what is going on very well.

is your response what you interpret from all the postings on mcf?

did anybody come to you to ask you to become a judge and to stop these exchanges?

not happy ..there is an ignore button, please apply it on me for your sake.

thanks.

🙄

Toyotashuttle has been on my ignore list since way back.   You should just do the same.  Moving on....😃

3 hours ago, Beregond said:

actually this is very true.

in fact all agent will tell this to every 1.

why not? 1 hdb become 2 condo. 1 rent, 1 to live in, the rent cover for both , in fact after a few years, 2 condo can become 3 or even more. , u dun even need to work.  shake leg and collect rent.

if every 1 start following the property agent advice, soon every 1 will have extra property on hand,  who is going to rent your extra property? are u sure u did your sum correctly, are u sure when u got the extra condo, u 100% can loan out at the amount the agent promise u ,

if not, will the agent take responsibility for it??  u bet he will right??? 

it like doing business, the gov promise alot of support, u see every 1 do business, tua tua tan tan, money come so easy, big house big car.

u want put a leg in, loan from bank super attractive.  does every 1 actually believe all business start up make money?? i bet my ase less then 10% actually make in,

invest in property is like a business also.  

caveat emptor....if i recall my law studies...hahhahha

really lah….only certain % of the population can do this....maybe husband and wife working with combine income of 20k pm.

I lan lan listen, and the agent propose to me and say i should be able to do this plan.

Then i told him, my age now 50, debt free, and you want me to commit to 2 houses and owe the bank 1.2 mio? and pay high instalment for the next 15 years!! why if tomorrow i lose my job?

hahahha….he says cannot one lah…

really dun get into such a situation, live within yr means....and sleep well. at my age, i want to sleep well every night, not need to think about where the f$@% this month instalment is going to come from if i don't have tenant. Pay for 2 loans leh, dun play play....work 24 hrs also cannot meet!

yes, can be done, but won't sleep well and from 0 gearing to high gearing - is this the life you want?.....if I am in my 30's yes, i can chiong, but how many in their 30's have paid off their HDB? or have cash lying around (dun include those from father or mother lah).. ? go figure...

Edited by Spidey10
language
  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

48 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

really lah….only certain % of the population can do this....maybe husband and wife working with combine income of 20k pm.

I lan lan listen, and the agent propose to me and say i should be able to do this plan.

Then i told him, my age now 50, debt free, and you want me to commit to 2 houses and owe the bank 1.2 mio? and pay high instalment for the next 15 years!! why if tomorrow i lose my job?

really dun get into such a situation, live within yr means....and sleep well. at my age, i want to sleep well every night, not need to think about where the f$@% this month instalment is going to come from if i don't have tenant. Pay for 2 loans leh, dun play play....work 24 hrs also cannot meet!

yes, can be done, but won't sleep well and from 0 gearing to high gearing - is this the life you want?.....if I am in my 30's yes, i can chiong, but how many in their 30's have paid off their HDB? or have cash lying around (dun include those from father or mother lah).. ? go figure...

50 yo can only invest in toto with pool once a while. Like me..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Spidey10 said:

Agreed. 

Now the trend is to live below your means. 

Combined income of 20k SGD per month is nothing fantastic these days. What with even Exec Condo income limit being $16k per month. 

Best feeling in life is having a fully paid off roof over your head. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 11/10/2020 at 12:10 PM, Turboflat4 said:

I thought this Rishi guy already debunked jokers like iQuadrant on YouTube? 

I checked out I Quadrant facebook page and it appears that there has been a statement released regarding the Straits Times article. 

And from the facebook page, apparently I Quadrant has it's own cafe now? All rather confusing. 

iquadrant.PNG.543d203e09cbf6ffa0878ad71afd935b.PNG

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1