"Buy properties with little cash? It's too good to be true." - Straits Times (8 Nov 2020)

noobcarbuyer

15 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Wah this fella got do research leh, all the pricing he say very zhun hor?  Muayhahaha

But to be serious, at 30 dont need $20kpm and 2 properties lah.

just $15kpm and one fully paid hdb is very very good already

dont be so greedy lah

30 and earning 20k pm!! Damn!! when i was 30, only 2.5k and taking bus to work!    

↡ Advertisement

how come we are talking about how much income per month? I thought the title is about everyone could get rich without money? >>>> Buy properties with little cash? <<<<

so how much one is making is not important, but how many properties one owns is. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

how come we are talking about how much income per month? I thought the title is about everyone could get rich without money? >>>> Buy properties with little cash? <<<<

so how much one is making is not important, but how many properties one owns is. 

i own one...……………………….but i have bought and sold, bought and sold, bought and sold....like 5 properties![laugh] overseas and local....so i dun own a lot of properties.....just my current one and only.

Also, not forgetting 3 other properties but not under my name (so legally not mine) ....all under children and wife...…..my poor dad says one....dun be greedy...one is enough! Cannot bring it over....[laugh]

• Praise 2

40 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

i own one...……………………….but i have bought and sold, bought and sold, bought and sold....like 5 properties![laugh] overseas and local....so i dun own a lot of properties.....just my current one and only.

Also, not forgetting 3 other properties but not under my name (so legally not mine) ....all under children and wife...…..my poor dad says one....dun be greedy...one is enough! Cannot bring it over....[laugh]

Lich man spotted.  I have to confess i OWE one. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

copy and paste from hwz ... 

0AA5136E-9F86-4092-B29C-C7C02EB164B3.jpeg

Exactly right.

That's why I stop at sharing too much details. I can tell you the money is definitely here. It's safer, it's a worthwhile venture, as compared to most of what we have out there.

No guarantee to win but the odds are heavily stacked in your favour the longer you can hold. Plan your own path and chart your own route. Be prepared to work hard for the eventual success.

I struggle to share too much actually, the exact where and how. Why bother converting people who don't believe in your cause to benefit from your cause, in the meantime making them your direct competitors?

It's not like I am selling a watch or a service here...

Edited by Showster
  • Praise 1

1 minute ago, Ct3833 said:

Lich man spotted. 

where got....only one property ler….rest not mine...[laugh]

simple life....bermudas and slippers and shirtless all day at home...[laugh]

24 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

simple life....bermudas and slippers and shirtless all day at home...[laugh]

tenor.gif

Edited by Wt_know

2 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

Buy a Rolex from me lah.... 

Can the salary man ever become rich just by working harder?  Work for others is achievable ah? The wealthy ones i know, run their own successful business🤣

Edited by Ginyu

When one brags publicly about being rich, able to afford properties or says his income is $30k in a month, it is an invitation for IRAS to go and investigate him in depth. Soon he will be paying more taxes. 

Popular hawkers who under declare income for years, then when want to sell the business tells potential buyer his real earnings to get a bigger sale, also get investigated by IRAS. Or a hawker gets interviewed by press and stupidly tells his real takings. End up lim kopi with the tax man.  

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

tenor.gif

honestly.……….[laugh]  my time have pass ler, in my 50's and looking forward to retirement, not much action ler ....sleep, get up, work, exercise and eat and sleep again.

but typical youngsters nowadays a bit cham ler….everything is up...except pay! very difficult to play properties already...the entry cost is astronomical! cannot afford to lose ler...

unless the youngsters got backing otherwise, have to tough it out...

55 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Buy a Rolex from me lah.... 

hahaah….let me see this yr got bonus or not....[;)]

i did try to look for my birthyear model....the price is crazy ler...wife will divoce me..[smallcry]

43 minutes ago, Ginyu said:

Can the salary man ever become rich just by working harder?  Work for others is achievable ah? The wealthy ones i know, run their own successful business🤣

tough....entry cost is just too high, cannot afford to lose on the step 1.....else will take longer time to recover.

that 1st step is very important.....either you lose and drag you down for a while or you make it big and go up very fast.

no need gurus and what not, is simple buy low sell high and have the holding power....

my poor dad where got knowledge about properties....or those people from the 1940's and 1950's era....where they learn about property investment....they just buy and keep ler.

same concept ler, buy low sell high....and look out for location, location and location!!

• Praise 1

43 minutes ago, serenade said:

When one brags publicly about being rich, able to afford properties or says his income is $30k in a month, it is an invitation for IRAS to go and investigate him in depth. Soon he will be paying more taxes. 

Popular hawkers who under declare income for years, then when want to sell the business tells potential buyer his real earnings to get a bigger sale, also get investigated by IRAS. Or a hawker gets interviewed by press and stupidly tells his real takings. End up lim kopi with the tax man.  

Be humble ler. no need to show - a lot of pple are rich in certain ways....

i have seen pple drive BMW, MERC and then go line up to take free food and with those hard poor ler…..so each person have their difficult time ler. We will not know, on the outside, see drive nice cars and nice pte condo....but go and line up to collect free food. So we don't know what are they facing now.....sometimes no money, really 0.10 cents also cannot find!!

hawkers/market pple are the riches pple in Singapore!! dun play play....see most of them in 3 S!! Singlet, Slippers and Shorts....these are pple all cash transactions! one day few thousand pass their hands and you multiply that by 30 days a month! see how much they hold!!

IRAS cannot check everyone ler….some or majority will under declare, as the sales cannot be recorded - eg fish monger, u go market, got ask the fish monger for receipt bo? So i am sure is underdeclared ler, but i think as long as the do submit their Income tax and pay on time, surely is fine.

Unless IRAS send their pple to investigate and sit in front of the coffeeshop lim kopi and count how many coffee the guy make in a day ...[laugh]

1 hour ago, serenade said:

$30k per month is rich?????

muayhahahahahahahahahahahaah

i hope those people kena investigated song song.  Many property agents also anyhow claim personal spending as business expenses, hopefully they kena song song investigation. 

Yeah!

↡ Advertisement