Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

14 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

not sure... i was not there. But the fact 3 vs. 1. From the clip, i see the black shirt seems to be more aggressive. 

I also see like the black shirt more aggressive... but important is the physical part.

↡ Advertisement

24 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Can't really see clearly if the KOed guy did give a slight push in 0:05.

Eh... i believe who start first is very important. 

12 minutes ago, Beregond said:

from experience, if kenna police case unless the 2 koed guy suffer death or extreme serious inj like lost of limp. as i see no weapon like metal bar is used.

all 4 kenna same punishment.  i doubt will have jail case. mostly report police take statement, and maybe daily reporting for 1-2 week 

Nowadays, hard to say.    The non injured maybe need to "fight" like mad if the injured injuries are severe. 

1 minute ago, Kklee said:

I also see like the black shirt more aggressive... but important is the physical part.

Not really more important is the physical part...

According to penal code...

"Mere words do not amount to an assault. But the words which a person uses may give to his gestures or preparations such a meaning as may make those gestures or preparations amount to an assault."

Also by giving a push, the black shirt guy have use criminal force on the muscular guy.

A intentionally pushes against Z in the street. Here A has by his own bodily power moved his own person so as to bring it into contact with Z. He has therefore intentionally used force to Z, and if he has done so without Z’s consent, intending or knowing it to be likely that he may thereby injure, frighten or annoy Z, he has used criminal force to Z.

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Kklee said:

🤣

3 minutes ago, Kklee said:

Eh... i believe who start first is very important. 

Think we can't really tell what happened before that from the video, but from the video it does seems the black t-shirt guy start first by pushing (pushing is criminal force)

12 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Think we can't really tell what happened before that from the video, but from the video it does seems the black t-shirt guy start first by pushing (pushing is criminal force)

Let's wait for the outcome.

• Praise 1

29 minutes ago, Beregond said:

from experience, if kenna police case unless the 2 koed guy suffer death or extreme serious inj like lost of limp. as i see no weapon like metal bar is used.

all 4 kenna same punishment.  i doubt will have jail case. mostly report police take statement, and maybe daily reporting for 1-2 week 

No loss of limp (limb) but certainly will be limping his way home :grin: or to polis station

• Haha! 3

32 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Can be slapped with voluntarily causing grevious hurt (which is an arrestible offence) depending on severity of the injuries. Can’t rmbr the actual definition but I think broken tooth/bones or joint dislocation will suffice. 

• Praise 2

5 minutes ago, Whitemorning said:

Can be slapped with voluntarily causing grevious hurt (which is an arrestible offence) depending on severity of the injuries. Can’t rmbr the actual definition but I think broken tooth/bones or joint dislocation will suffice. 

In conclusion - don't get involved in a fight (involved also, dun get videoed lah)

if involved, dun hit back - just let the bugger hit you and show defense…(this one must get videoed ahh)

after that report police...with all the evidence

let the police deal with it....

sounds like a plan?

• Praise 1

15 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

That is why i  hum chi, dare not  jio people to fight.

By the way did they solve the problem after fighting? 

Not to sure about solving but seems it is trending now 😀.

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

In conclusion - don't get involved in a fight (involved also, dun get videoed lah)

if involved, dun hit back - just let the bugger hit you and show defense…(this one must get videoed ahh)

sounds like a plan?

After the perpetrator left, call Ambulance.  Say kenna beaten and injured.

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

sounds like a plan?

If no serious  inj. i doubt  the 3 guys  will report ppolice loh. 

I mean 3 v 1 looking  for a fight. Then Kenna ko and  call police. Xia suay right? 

If no ppl in the public  make police report.  I doubt police so free see  this video take initiative and  catch this 4 ppl.

• Haha! 2

14 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Why tp no catch? All turn theirs heads and see nia.

First TP was thinking to turn, but having 3 closely following  behind could have collision.
At least last one should made effort to catch them, this is the precise reason why most of the drivers here don't blink while breaking law.

Yesterday coming from Garden by the bay, saw this guy making a U-turn from pedestrian crossing (which is hidden by tree). This could cause suspension of license, which could potentially send the work back (but seems they are not scared of consequences, life is more cheap on our roads here).

Screenshot_20201113-121933_Video Player.jpg

padestrian walk.png

Edited by commonjunks

11 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Not to sure about solving but seems it is trending now 😀.

I just wondered if a dispute could be resolved through fighting

10 minutes ago, Beregond said:

If no serious  inj. i doubt  the 3 guys  will report ppolice loh. 

I mean 3 v 1 looking  for a fight. Then Kenna ko and  call police. Xia suay right? 

If no ppl in the public  make police report.  I doubt police so free see  this video take initiative and  catch this 4 ppl.

It seem trending on social media now, maybe they will take action even no one report (maybe someone in force can shed more light if they will take action).

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1