Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

3 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

In conclusion - don't get involved in a fight (involved also, dun get videoed lah)

if involved, dun hit back - just let the bugger hit you and show defense…(this one must get videoed ahh)

after that report police...with all the evidence

let the police deal with it....

sounds like a plan?

Agree. 

Dun think most can just stand there to be hit multiple times. Unless one is very good with deflecting the blows and kicks, tiring out the aggressive party, seriously dun think will do nothing. Except stand behind a lady? 😂😂😂

In self defence, one should be allowed to at the very least, ward off the hits or like this guy, launch a KO 👊 to stop the fight. Oops 

3 vs 1. Its already one sided based on numbers. The fact that the one target is able to fight back is pure bad luck for the 3 fellows. Otherwise, imagine all 3 continuously raining blows and kicks on that 1 guy. May be serious injuries to fatality if "tio seh" to the head etc. 

Just my thoughts. 

Stay safe all. Dun fight pls. 😂

Cheers 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

1 minute ago, PSP415 said:

Agree. 

Dun think most can just stand there to be hit multiple times. Unless one is very good with deflecting the blows and kicks, tiring out the aggressive party, seriously dun think will do nothing. Except stand behind a lady? 😂😂😂

In self defence, one should be allowed to at the very least, ward off the hits or like this guy, launch a KO 👊 to stop the fight. Oops 

3 vs 1. Its already one sided based on numbers. The fact that the one target is able to fight back is pure bad luck for the 3 fellows. Otherwise, imagine all 3 continuously raining blows and kicks on that 1 guy. May be serious injuries to fatality if "tio seh" to the head etc. 

Just my thoughts. 

Stay safe all. Dun fight pls. 😂

Cheers 

In Singapore, it is very difficult to prove self defense if fight back.  All 4 will be charged with fighting in public.

Not forgetting during write statement time, no legal counsel will be allowed to assist.

On the other hand, kenna beaten is a safer legal choice.

• Praise 2

At least the 3 Bengs never brought any weapons...

If not , the MMA guy will be in grave danger...

Last part the best.. the smaller beng kia hide behind the lady in Red like a scared poodle.. 😂😂😂😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

In Singapore, it is very difficult to prove self defense if fight back.  All 4 will be charged with fighting in public.

Not forgetting during write statement time, no legal counsel will be allowed to assist.

Very difficult but not impossible especially where there is this video evidence that the numbers more one sided. But unfortunately, it's "cancelled out" cos the lone ranger threw the first push/punch. 

So fighting in public is as you suggested. 

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Very difficult but not impossible especially where there is this video evidence that the numbers more one sided. But unfortunately, it's "cancelled out" cos the lone ranger threw the first push/punch. 

So fighting in public is as you suggested. 

Stay safe 

Cheers 

It depends on whether the video evidence is admissible or not.

AKA the person who shoot the video must volunteer to testify.

29 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

In conclusion - don't get involved in a fight (involved also, dun get videoed lah)

if involved, dun hit back - just let the bugger hit you and show defense…(this one must get videoed ahh)

sounds like a plan?

For a fight to happen, one must stir to trigger the other party’s reaction. Eg. if A stirs to instigate B to punch him, n A plays victim subsequently, dun think this is an honorable act by A. Although many may think B is at fault for starting the fight, without the knowing the full context.

I think it requires more courage (and also wisdom) to take steps to de-escalate a tense situation, than to fight. A simple “sorry” could be all it takes to resolve the matter, but this is often seen as a sign of weakness. If a simple “sorry” prevents further tensions, who’s the ultimate winner here, Fighter or Flighter? 

I think we should always ask ourselves, is it worth fighting over petty issues or with unreasonable ppl? Most times, exercising a bit more tolerance n restrain, plus staying cool-headed will just do the trick. 

Life is alrdy hard, dun do things to make it harder for ourselves

26 minutes ago, Whitemorning said:

I think we should always ask ourselves, is it worth fighting over petty issues or with unreasonable ppl? Most times, exercising a bit more tolerance n restrain, plus staying cool-headed will just do the trick. 

Life is alrdy hard, dun do things to make it harder for ourselves

but we dun think this way when we are in out 20s ma 😂

esp with girls and kaki around, face is the number 1 big thing

Edited by Beregond

56 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

sounds like a plan?

Get hit? Lol then the KB warriors will make fun of one for being bo lum par. 

Can't win with KB warriors. That's why I have no respect for Roaches. Like SG Roach Vigilante. 😂😂😂

• Praise 2

19 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

It depends on whether the video evidence is admissible or not.

AKA the person who shoot the video must volunteer to testify.

Definitely. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

SG laws only favour a hospitalized or dead person in such situation. If want to be stay "innocent" must either run away faster than your attackers or willingly kena beaten to whatever the end state may be. If use any force for self defense to stop your attackers then most likely also tio charged like this guy. Sounds ridiculous but true.

On the other extreme, there's stand-your-ground laws that also brings up its own set of ridiculous problems - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law

End of the day, the three punks begged for a fight and receive additional bonus. Hopefully nobody dies and they receive a precious lesson in life.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 2

55 minutes ago, Beregond said:

but we dun think this way when we are in out 20s ma 😂

esp with girls and kaki around, face is the number 1 big thing

True that, n this dun only applies to males in their 20s 🤣🤣

Anyway guys, stay chill, stay safe n stay healthy 

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
10 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

The rear windscreen so weak? Bump a bit only shatter...

I find the front & rear cam video don't sync. According to rear cam, car is hit from the rear after it over taken a silver car on the left. The front cam did not show the silver car. Something fishy here.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

I happen to know one of the chaps. According to his stories, all three were drunk ( which I assume was why they were being taken down with ease )

And you see the way they react and fight ( I mean beaten up )  is like slow motion. 

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, JaguarXF said:

I happen to know one of the chaps. According to his stories, all three were drunk ( which I assume was why they were being taken down with ease )

And you see the way they react and fight ( I mean beaten up )  is like slow motion. 

Huh? Drink driving? If one of the 3 were drunk and the driver. 

Paiseh, meaning if not drunk, will fight better and 1 of them will not hide behind the woman? 

Can share what happened? As in why the confrontation in the first place? 

Stay safe. 

Cheers 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, JaguarXF said:

Drunk not an excuse, cos they could still do this:

Screenshot_20201113_143637.thumb.jpg.b79b2744349b4adae0f54e6acae53204.jpg

Cannot fight just admit cannot fight! 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 9

4 hours ago, Jellandross said:

cam car sibeh happy. van driver not so happy.

I never see TP in Loyang to changi village one.... Maybe too far out.  Only good for lunch. 

• Praise 3

37 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Drunk not an excuse, cos they could still do this:

Screenshot_20201113_143637.thumb.jpg.b79b2744349b4adae0f54e6acae53204.jpg

Cannot fight just admit cannot fight! 

Those series of Jackie Chan movie during that that time was really good. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1