Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

On 11/12/2020 at 1:38 PM, Volvobrick said:

Kungfu master's skills can be put to good use at Changi chalets or not? 

Yes stops this happening to him.

:grin:

image.thumb.png.a940c1f21dfbea3359d5b6997ed047c6.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Chinese interview with Golden Mile Ip Man

一打三视频引热议 白发叔:为护妻才反击

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singapore/story20201113-1100717

golden-mile-fight.jpg?itok=kR7M0p8J

One dozen three videos attract hot discussion, Uncle White Hair: Only fight back to protect his wife

The local “white-haired Ye Wen” used one-on-three videos and news in the parking lot to arouse heated discussions on the Internet. Self-defense only counterattacked. "Lianhe Evening News" reported yesterday that a video of a fight in a parking lot circulated on the Internet.

A white-haired uncle beat the three of them to the ground, and there was a woman in red who persuaded the fight. Some netizens praised him for his skill and called him "White-haired Ye Wen", but others condemned his violent behavior.

The reporter found this uncle with white hair yesterday. He claimed that the video did not show all the truth, claiming that the other party was drunk and provoked him, and he was only acting in self-defense.

Uncle Uncle, who did not want to be named, said: "It was around 12 o'clock in the middle of the night, and my wife and I were in the parking lot to go home. Two of them came forward to provoke them, looking like they were drunk. Later, their friends came in a Porsche. After arriving, they got off the car and provoked together." He claimed that three young men who appeared to be in their 30s surrounded him and kept shouting at him.

The wife who was sitting in the car got out of the car and tried to mediate, but was pushed by one of the men. "One of them pushed my wife, and the other hit me with the shoulder. I wanted to prevent them from hurting my wife and protect myself, so I fought back in self-defense."

He claimed that Porsche was parked in the middle of the road and blocked the cars behind, causing long queues in the parking lot, so he "knocked down" the three of them and immediately ordered them to move their cars, and a fight ended.

When the police were questioned, they confirmed that they had received a report of this incident and the investigation is ongoing.

The tall black man was punched on the ground? Uncle White Hair said: "The other party stood up within five minutes."

In the video, a tall man in black can be seen lying on the ground after being hit in the cheek by the white-haired uncle.

Some netizens described him as "knocked out by a punch", and some people left a message saying that he was called "Uncle Baifa" "Waiting to eat in prison".

In this regard, Uncle White explained that the black-clothed man stood up easily within five minutes after he fell down, not everyone thought he was seriously injured.

He said: "These people got up and drove away. The owner of the traffic jam at the scene also gave me his business card, saying that he could come out to testify for me if necessary."

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Morning report reporting real enough strength

Orange river carry pail 😁

Edited by mersaylee
  • Haha! 2

Happened a week ago and decided to post for fun.

No reckless driving but rather brainless driving here.

Just exited a friend's place at west coast and approached a road with cars on 1 side, as there was a vehicle approaching, i slowed down and kept left so the vehicle coming over on the wrong side of the road has ample space to pass. but... 

ohhh... and he still gave the... wtf look when passing me... zzz

ok its late... time to zzz... good nitez...

Edited by Wildfaye29
add info
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

On 11/14/2020 at 3:17 PM, Jamesc said:

image.png.b92d478a01d65dbd4f82e4bfd58a060a.png:grin:

I also just realised that yellow berumads was the only one wearing a mask. Must do a lot of cardio! 

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
13 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Her grandfather's road

She comes from USA. I certain parts, it's common for vehicles stop for pedestrian to cross. That's why she never give way to vehicle. So natural. Forgotten she's now in SG. [laugh]

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

Her grandfather's road

Cars have to give way to chio bu, never the other way round. But she wore mask, can't confirm. Maybe send her to me to verify...

• Haha! 1