Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

2 hours ago, shrjun said:

Jaywalker and motorcyclist - both Idiots 😂

The stars were aligned for both to meet each other on that fateful moment in time. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Didu said:

Army guys do not realize that when they walk about in camouflage No.4, they actually look like a walking bush. Kena langgar also cannot blame others hor...

the camouflage test passed with flying colours !!

• Haha! 1

14 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Dunno to call this ho sim or kum lan risking his life to pick up the bag.

Wonder where he heading after this. To police station lost+found or somewhere to salvage his loot.

7 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Knn, how this army guy cross road sia? Look the other side.

抓他去枪毙,use as live target for firing range.

What an idiot and zero awareness 'army' guy...

Lane splitting for JB motor is normal to them..

14 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Limpeh road

Luckily it is Daytime,if Night time,Alot of Drivers won't able to see him...esp Lorry Drivers,then good luck to him,his next form of Transport will be either Ambulance or Hearse.

14 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

It's the entitlement mentality of some who are immobile or handicapped. As they say, 可怜之人必有可恨之处.... 

may i just also add that some of these people react the wrong way when they hear a horn - a short tap on the horn can be a warning to him that the car is coming through .. i.e please note and please do not swerve out .. horn is not always meant to scold or be aggressive.

• Praise 3

Driver arrested after lorry crashes into trees, HDB block

A 32-year-old lorry driver who mowed down two trees in front of a Housing Board block in Jurong just after midnight yesterday was arrested for drink driving and careless driving.

After crashing into the trees, the lorry rammed into the four-storey block.

The police told The Straits Times they were alerted at 12.29am to the incident at Block 152 Yung Ho Road.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/driver-arrested-after-lorry-crashes-into-trees-hdb-block

drunk driving is drunk driving, no excuses like stress, depression, taking medicine, forgot to take medicine, PE, ED etc ... :yuush:

ST_20201117_JAACCIDENTIKAG_6124423.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

15 hours ago, Didu said:

Army guys do not realize that when they walk about in camouflage No.4, they actually look like a walking bush. Kena langgar also cannot blame others hor...

I notice not only this army guy like that crossed road. Many people also cross road without looking out for potential motorcycle riding past even though the traffic might have all stopped.

8 minutes ago, Blueray said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/driver-arrested-after-lorry-crashes-into-trees-hdb-block

drunk driving is drunk driving, no excuses like stress, depression, taking medicine, forgot to take medicine, PE, ED etc ... :yuush:

i absolutely agree - dui is dui - it is dangerous and irresponsible.

31 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Everyone keeps asking where is the king king lorry.... So here it is! 😂 

On 11/16/2020 at 8:12 AM, Mustank said:

Everybody want shiok want fun

Want to take beedio for ownself shiok is also very understand able 

don’t put on internet lah

Some people can operate without a brain. For politicians, it's heart. 

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

It's the entitlement mentality of some who are immobile or handicapped. As they say, 可怜之人必有可恨之处.... 

My FIL thinks younger drivers should give way to older ones 🙂 I only give way to older ones with photo on the front!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 9

56 minutes ago, Kklim said:

My FIL thinks younger drivers should give way to older ones 🙂 I only give way to older ones with photo on the front!

The only true give way is King Kong Lorry 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Kklim said:

Your FIL must have super vision can penetrate through any car exterior to determine the driver's age. I check safety and blind spots alone already sibeh boh eng liao LOL

Edited by Jellandross
  • Haha! 5

18 hours ago, Didu said:

This one must blame wheelchair seller never explain properly to uncle during purchase. Thought 4 wheels means can go on road. [drivingcar]

I see we need to be an inclusive society... not just give a lane to bicycle in leotards rider but also handicapped folks .. strange part is.. some of this riders are able walking man.. just that with a electric vehicle.. more people just clear the passage for them .. 

many a times I see them walk like a miracle just happen without the need to go to some healing services at the church or temple.. when they visit the hawker center 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1