Singapore Reckless Drivers Part IX

mersaylee

14 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

camcar showing off his shiny new car camera !

Cam Car really Jiak Bah Boh Sai Pang (Makan Liao Too Free, Nothing To Do)  [gossip]

Like that also wanna download video and post in SG Road Vigilante [gossip]

Edited by Mzrmazda3
  • Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, Mzrmazda3 said:

Cam Car really Jiak Bah Boh Sai Pang (Makan Liao Too Free, Nothing To Do)  [gossip]

Give chance la, maybe just installed new cam.

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
5 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

Ouch ouch good luck better care not to buy this on used car market that whack on the left side sieok ah!

OK, Good job. [thumbsup]  Now left suspension also need to replace. 

15 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

Ouch ouch good luck better care not to buy this on used car market that whack on the left side sieok ah!

Wow this lexus driver is so alert still know got accident and call tow truck. I heard lexus insulation so good until run over kill ppl the driver also won't be aware one lor.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Mzrmazda3 said:

The cabbie had committed a traffic offence in addition to smoking in a cab, i.e. driving with one hand out at the window, thus unable to control a vehicle! Send the clip to TP!

37 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

The cabbie had committed a traffic offence in addition to smoking in a cab, i.e. driving with one hand out at the window, thus unable to control a vehicle! Send the clip to TP!

Live & let live ... [flowerface]

it is not as if the cabbie have been driving recklessly with 1 hand outside the window with his cigga.

Everyone also just wanna make a living especially in this difficult time.

This type of little things also Kuah Beh Kui (Seen & Not Happy About It), wanna post ... for what??? [gossip]

Just my own thoughts ... Others may not share the same thinking ... no offence to anyone [wave]

Edited by Mzrmazda3
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3